Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

super o help
  • hi you all i have had my aneros for two months and it seems to be all they say it is fantastic !!
    can somebody clarify if the super o is it like a regular orgasam in that it
    builds and then gives a massive release (dry). I seem to get to a place of great
    tension and pleasure but no further can i expect a sudden release or is the high of pleasure the super o itself. Hope you understand what im going on about its so hard to put in words. TA
  • FleshJoe
    Simon

Thats where I'm at exactly. I havent gotten any further yet. The description you give, of a great tension and anticipation, is right on. I believe that the next stage is the release and pleasure cascade stage. BMayfield described it in a private conversation in such a way: when you have a penile orgasm, with ejaculation, you have that moment right before ejaculation where your penis is extremely hard, and especially your corona swells a lot (because you're clamping down involuntarily). That's, he says, the feeling you get in the release stage only it lasts many more seconds than it does when you ejaculate. It all sounds completely awesome and I can't wait to experience it :)
  • Originally Posted By: FleshJoe
    Simon

Thats where I'm at exactly. I havent gotten any further yet. The description you give, of a great tension and anticipation, is right on. I believe that the next stage is the release and pleasure cascade stage. BMayfield described it in a private conversation in such a way: when you have a penile orgasm, with ejaculation, you have that moment right before ejaculation where your penis is extremely hard, and especially your corona swells a lot (because you're clamping down involuntarily). That's, he says, the feeling you get in the release stage only it lasts many more seconds than it does when you ejaculate. It all sounds completely awesome and I can't wait to experience it :)

thanks joe I will look forward to further adventures !good luck
  • Edit
    Simon

Feel free to email me directly. Its fleshjoe spam at fleshjoe spam dot spam com, thanks! :)

• Thats where I'm at exactly. I havent gotten any further yet. The description you give, of a great tension and anticipation, is right on.

YES! I'm right there with you.

Torture is the word that I would use to describe it.

I have experienced this fantastially intense state and it is very beautiful, but it is WORK. There is no breakover into something as pleasurable or more pleasurable than orgasm.

Is this some kind of pre-cursor to what is possible, or am I incorrectly interpreting the descriptions of the Super-O to be more powerful and pleasurable and releasing than a regular ejacul-O?
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Inquisit

Thats where I'm at exactly. I havent gotten any further yet. The description you give, of a great tension and anticipation, is right on.

YES! I'm right there with you.

Torture is the word that I would use to describe it.

I have experienced this fantastially intense state and it is very beautiful, but it is WORK. There is no breakover into something as pleasurable or more pleasurable than orgasm.

Is this some kind of pre-cursor to what is possible, or am I incorrectly interpreting the descriptions of the Super-O to be more powerful and pleasurable and releasing than a regular ejacul-O?

hi inquist you are spot on Torture with pleasure but no breakover. please
    will somebody clarify.... its fantstic but very frustrating.... a journey with no end