Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Having Trouble
  • I've had my MGX for almost a year now. Although I do not use it regularly, I feel like I should have had that experience everyone talks about. Recently, I have begun to use it more ofter (1-2 times per week if I can find the time). It always seems to start off well. I begin to have feelings in my abdomen and start to feel like something is coming. But then I cannot seem to hold onto that. Can anyone help me reach the feeling I'm dying to feel?
  • Ashlen
    Interestingly enough, in my experience, those feelings that something is coming was actually mini-orgasms. I was so obsessed with something bigger, that I didn't even realize that I was orgasming and not realizing it. They felt like they were building toward something big, but then would sputter out and leave me at square one. When I finally realized that these were in fact orgasms, I stopped worrying so much about reaching the big time and focused more upon these little orgasms, enjoying them for what they were. Once I focused more upon the little orgasms I learned how to initiate them at will, I also learned that they could be chained together and each orgasm would get more and more intense, until I reached a great height, then it seemed to drop off for a minute or two, then I could do it all over again. I'm not sure if it is the same for everyone, but it might be something to consider next time you are having a session.

I'm still learning how to do all of this and unfortunatelly with my downtime right now, I had to halt when I was making some massive break throughs, so I don't know too much beyond what I've written.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi jockster112!

IMHO, if you keep having sessions "twice a week" (45 min. or more), in an atmosphere where you feel safe and secure,
    with no interruptions (phone, door bell, etc.) and learn to relax and breath, you WILL succeed!

You need to make a special place and use it at least 2 or 3 times a week, tho!

The MGS is a good unit and you are having the right feelings . . .
    go down this path and in my opinion, you WILL succeed!

Above ALL enjoy the Journey!

Later, Hlaser99
  • I had an MGX and really didn't have a lot of luck with it. The tab pinches and you don't get much out of it without a decent contraction. I do like the narrower stem because it "sucks in" nicely but the tab doesn't stay put.

I have had much better results with the Helix. Tab design is way better. You can get sensations with different muscle contractions. I suggest giving the Helix a try.