Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

MMO during sex?
  • I've been thinking.

    Many men are disappointed when PC muscle control doesn't allow them to control ejaculation as a method leading to multiple "dry" orgasms (as various eastern techniques seem to promise). I tried this 30 years ago and it didn't work for me. It suppresses temporarily.

    Think about it, if we develop our PC muscles to control ejaculation this is also developing our ejaculatory muscles, equally. Suppression is stronger and ejaculation is stronger. It really can't work.

    I think that the purpose of PC muscle development has been misunderstood. I think that the purpose is to stimulate the prostate area, this leads to dry orgasms. Similar to what the Aneros gives. I know some on this site have developed or are working on the ability to dry orgasm without Aneros.

    I found the key to ejaculation control in an ancient text 33 years ago ;). Relaxation.
    As men build to orgasm and ejaculation our muscles tense up until we reach the point of no return. We ejaculate and orgasm ends. This is how to control ejaculation.

    (I always found this easier to do reliably with the woman on top. No muscle stress supporting my body.)

    As you near the point of no return relax and take regular deep breaths. Relax your muscles starting from the extremities working inward to the core: arms, legs, chest, abdomen, pelvic region and core. The core is centered somewhere near the prostate and I always find this the hardest to relax. This relaxation will prevent you from ejaculating. The woman moving on top maintains the erection.

    Unfortunately it also prevents orgasm.... unless after relaxing the core around the prostate you can use specific PC muscles to stimulate the exact area that sets off dry orgasms.

    So my goal is to use my existing relaxation techniques to prevent ejaculating and to learn to use specific PC muscles to stimulate the prostate into multiple dry orgasms. I got the MGX as a tool to learn how to create the dry orgasm.

    Is anyone already doing something like this?

    Can anyone think of a reason why it wouldn't work?
    Steve
  • darwindarwin
    Posts: 1,195
    i think you would need to be very good at mmo to have a dry orgasm with significant penis stim.

    for learning mmo, avoiding penis stim is usually necessary.

    i can have dry orgasms with penis stim, but only with light stim, not serious sex.

    darwin
  • BigE
    Posts: 45
    You are absolutely right about the link between relaxing and controlling ejaculation. Must preface by saying I've never had a non-ejac orgasm with a woman. I think that working on relaxing with the aneros is much easier than with a woman. Just too much emotion associated with being with a woman, or I haven't found the right woman yet. Have had reasonable success with regular masturbation. I look at my aneros sessions as a meditative experience. That is to say that my intention is to relax, not think about how it should feel and observe how my body is reacting to the aneros, not trying to control the session. In a nutshell, go in with a quiet mind and let the aneros do it's thing.

    I've been reading all sorts of Tantric and Taoist books on sexual techniques for years. It's when I quit reading about the techniques and started focusing on the systems themselves that it started to come together.
  • darwin said:

    i think you would need to be very good at mmo to have a dry orgasm with significant penis stim. darwin


    Exactly. This is what I think an Aneros device can help us learn to do.

    darwin said:

    i can have dry orgasms with penis stim, but only with light stim, not serious sex.darwin


    Good. Do you feel like this is 'rewiring' your penis stimulation, to the prostate, to cause the dry orgasms?

    This could be an alternative to using pc muscle strokes to massage the prostate to dry orgasm.
    Steve
  • zanebluezaneblue
    Posts: 224
    I'm glad you are posting this over here! I'm more of an expert on women's orgasms. This is a good place for male orgasm discussion--I'm obviously an outside observer! :lol:
  • nino
    Posts: 28
    SteveK said:

    I've been thinking.

    Many men are disappointed when PC muscle control doesn't allow them to control ejaculation as a method leading to multiple "dry" orgasms (as various eastern techniques seem to promise). I tried this 30 years ago and it didn't work for me. It suppresses temporarily.

    Think about it, if we develop our PC muscles to control ejaculation this is also developing our ejaculatory muscles, equally. Suppression is stronger and ejaculation is stronger. It really can't work.

    I think that the purpose of PC muscle development has been misunderstood. I think that the purpose is to stimulate the prostate area, this leads to dry orgasms. Similar to what the Aneros gives. I know some on this site have developed or are working on the ability to dry orgasm without Aneros.

    I found the key to ejaculation control in an ancient text 33 years ago ;). Relaxation.
    As men build to orgasm and ejaculation our muscles tense up until we reach the point of no return. We ejaculate and orgasm ends. This is how to control ejaculation.

    (I always found this easier to do reliably with the woman on top. No muscle stress supporting my body.)

    As you near the point of no return relax and take regular deep breaths. Relax your muscles starting from the extremities working inward to the core: arms, legs, chest, abdomen, pelvic region and core. The core is centered somewhere near the prostate and I always find this the hardest to relax. This relaxation will prevent you from ejaculating. The woman moving on top maintains the erection.

    Unfortunately it also prevents orgasm.... unless after relaxing the core around the prostate you can use specific PC muscles to stimulate the exact area that sets off dry orgasms.

    So my goal is to use my existing relaxation techniques to prevent ejaculating and to learn to use specific PC muscles to stimulate the prostate into multiple dry orgasms. I got the MGX as a tool to learn how to create the dry orgasm.

    Is anyone already doing something like this?

    Can anyone think of a reason why it wouldn't work?
    Steve



    Hi Steve,

    I think you are right on. Yes, it will work.

    I started doing PC exercises about 6 weeks ago. Been using the aneros for a 2-3 years. Practiced taoist sexual practice, mmo, etc for years.

    Just recently I realized exactly what you are saying. Now I can have a dry orgasm, no stimulation of penis, whenever I want. Can be done as well with stimulation. The breakthrough came after I started doing the PC exercises for about a month and realized I could do this. Don't even need the aneros now, that actually is to much stimulation. It is a more subtle type of thing to do with the PC muscles (movements learned from using the aneros) and also pulling up and in my lower abs a bit to elongate the fascia. I also do an inward drawing type of suction thing. While putting my attention in the general area of the prostate while relaxing. The rest of my body is relaxed except where mentioned and also some tensing in the face like when you are going to have an orgasm.

    It is amazing, actually I can do it anywere, standing, sitting, laying down (and without the O face, just thought that might help to get the feel for it). Also internally making a "mmm'ing" sound like when something feels real good can help find that feeling while doing this. The rest is letting it happen as opposed to forcing it.

    Good luck!

    Nino
  • Nino,
    Thanks, that is encouraging. Thanks for the tips.

    In 1974 I worked with a guy that was into Tantra. He told me he was able to stay erect for as long as he wanted with a woman while having many dry orgasms. His girlfriend confirmed the up all night part but I think she was skeptical that he was having multiple orgasms.

    He was using relaxation to prevent ejaculation. (I read where men have come to this point through Yoga practices) Dry orgasm came from moving/doing his "something tantric" to open his "something tantric" to pleasure. (long ago and he was using unfamiliar language) What he was doing was partly shrouded by mysterious language. But he was using his PC muscles and suggested I exercise mine (I already was), but then what was unclear.

    Did he know he was stimulating his prostate? (or was he) I don't know. But without Aneros to show the way I can see how it can be a long and mysterious (and misunderstood) process to learn.
    Steve
  • OH!!
    Posts: 260
    When having intercourse with a woman I find it hard to not ejaculate if we keep moving when it feels great. If I have her stop moving and I stop moving before the point of no return I can probably stop it, but relaxing as you say. When you are right on the precipice though it is difficult. One time I had my woman and I try the tantric approach and neither of us moved when inside each other. I started eventually having aneros style orgasms (without the aneros inserted) and eventually she also had orgasms even though we weren't moving. It was really nice - try it sometime.

    Oh, I have also had wet hands free ejaculations without the aneros. It isn't common though and I don't really practice no aneros hands free anymore. One time likely from the pressure of contracting my anal opening I got a thrombosed vein type of hemorrhoid. No big deal as it is going away and Doc said nothing to worry about but I decided that may be too stressful way of orgasming. I had been working it for a few hours though so maybe over did it.