Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I have a question to ask
  • Well im kind of new to this whole community and I was just wanting to clear up a couple of things before I go aheads and make a new. Well to start off I've never felt my own prostate!
    I know where its at but I just dont know where to find it at. Im 24 and I've done my own personal prostate massages in the shower in the past but Ive never felt the walnut shaped prostate thats supposed to be there. Im 5' 9 and 170lbs. Im wondering if I just fall among the few who find that they cant get anywhere with prostate stimulation. Now my question is should I go with a larger model ? Does anyone have any advice that can help me?
  • Ashlen
    There is a poll about which models are recommended for new users http://aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1803

Personally, I think the Helix is the best for new users. However, they all work their own magic, so I don't think you can pick wrong, except for the SGX since that is meant for shorter individuals.
  • Hi Eagleman,

You may want to try feeling for your prostate while lying flat on your back on your bed. Draw your knees up close to your chest and insert your middle finger into your rectum. Insert it from the front of your body, not the back, so that your palm is resting on your scrotum or perineum. In that position you should feel the prostate when you've inserted your finger up to about the second knuckle. You should feel it through the front wall (penis side as opposed to the buttocks side) of the rectum. Make sure your finger is trimmed short and smooth and is well lubricated.

For some men, the prostate is very sensitive and they can ejaculate solely by stimulating it. For others, they need penile stimulation as well. Since the Super-O is non-ejaculatory, I'm not sure if prostate sensitivity is important or not. This could be a good thing that your prostate is not very sensitive since an ejaculation will keep you from reaching the Super-O. Use of the Aneros should increase prostate sensitivity as long as you don't overdo it, but I think it's the combination of the perineum, prostate, and anal stimulation plus your arousal level that will take you over the top. Try not to have a goal in mind for reaching the Super-O. Just enjoy each session for whatever pleasure you may experience no matter how small those feelings may be.

All of the Aneros models are long enough to reach the prostate and beyond. Since you are 5'9" all of the models other than the SGX should be fine for you. Different models definitely feel differently and if one model doesn't do anything for you now, it may be your ticket to the Super-O later on so feel free to try other models and switch among them during your journey.

Hope this helps,

Onthepath
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi Eagleman,

I would go for either the MGX or Helix!

They will both do the job and if your like me, you will eventually end up with a whole stable full eventually any way!

Welcome to the Forum!

Later, Hlaser99
  • get the progasm...full n will satisfy
  • Virg
    do the MGX or Helix - the Progasm is too big for beginners...
  • I agree with virg. Unless you are experienced in that area the progasm will be to big to start off with.

la