Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

HELP PLEASE!!!!
  • Hi all. This is my first time posting but I've been a user for about 6 months or so. I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me. I'll start by saying, I have had a couple pretty good sessions with the helix. I think. My PC muscles were twitching and it felt great, but.....I never really feel it hitting my prostate. I have tried to pay close attention to this and I still don't know if it's really hitting the prostate itself. I never get that tingley feeling. Also from one session to the next is like black and white. I can never seem to repeat what I've learned the time before. I always apply what I HAVE learned from the previous experience, but always fall short and end frustrated. I know for some it takes a long while and thats fine, but some progression would be great. I've tried every lube, every position, tightening PC muscles, tightening sphincter muscles. I'm pretty sure I've tried it all. Just can't get there. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. If someone has any advice it would be appreciated. Thx all!
  • Hi all. This is my first time posting but I've been a user for about 6 months or so. I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me. I'll start by saying, I have had a couple pretty good sessions with the helix. I think. My PC muscles were twitching and it felt great, but.....I never really feel it hitting my prostate. I have tried to pay close attention to this and I still don't know if it's really hitting the prostate itself. I never get that tingley feeling. Also from one session to the next is like black and white. I can never seem to repeat what I've learned the time before. I always apply what I HAVE learned from the previous experience, but always fall short and end frustrated. I know for some it takes a long while and thats fine, but some progression would be great. I've tried every lube, every position, tightening PC muscles, tightening sphincter muscles. I'm pretty sure I've tried it all. Just can't get there. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. If someone has any advice it would be appreciated. Thx all!

I think your problem is that you may be trying too hard to "get there." I've heard it repeated many times on this forum: just relax and enjoy the sensations. The more you chase the feelings, the harder they are to achieve.

If it felt good that's all that really matters. I don't know if it's necessary that you feel it on your prostate. It might even be a good thing that you don't. I'm frequently conscious that there's something in there and it tends to distract me from any sensations.
  • Thanks Justn. Seems to be some pretty sound advice. Seems like everyone posts the same. I think I definitely am trying to hard. Uphill battle I guess. All the success to you. Thx again :D .
  • Ashlen
    Silly question, but you aren't 5'6" or shorter are you?

If not, one thing you might try, that seemed to work for me, is pulling your testicles forward so that the p-tab is repositioned to a different spot. It might just allow you to hit your sweet spot if by chance you aren't hitting it.
  • Hey Ashlen. I'm six feet tall. As for the sweet spot, I've had a hard time locating that too. I've read many blogs and posts on how to find it, and still I can't seem to locate it. I never get that electric or great feeling when I search for it. And trust me I've searched. Many times. It all feels like the same pressure. I have also tried moving my testicles and the perineum tab to see if one position feels better than the other. Nothin!! LOL. All feels the same. Thank you for your input though. I appreciate it tons. :D
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi casey030713 and ALL!

I would say: Keep doing your PC exercises, till they are optimum! (always helps!)

Other than that, Just enjoy the ride and pay attention to what feels good!

You are on the right path, so continue to experiment with what seems to feel good and time will bring the Super-O to you . . .

Later, Hlaser99