Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Strap On Recommendations
  • Zola
    Has anyone made the leap from using Aneros to having a significant other use a strap on on you? I am dying to try that, and would appreciate hearing about your experience and what did and didn't work for you.
    Question -what, if anything, does it mean when you're "straight," but love anal sex and would love to have someone ram you up the ass? I love the way it feels when the Aneros is pivoting in and out of me, and would love to see if I could replicate that with a human. I am not attracted to men, but wow, am I attracted to the act. I think it all goes to placing labels on people. I choose not to do it. If you're a straight guy who loves anal sex, then you're a straight guy who loves anal sex. Nothing more or less. For me it's all about being sexually satisfied, and I'm not going to worry about labels. And you?
    Zola
  • darwindarwin
    check out the feeldoe

-darwin
  • zola,

I have the desire you describe. I would love my significant other to use a strapon on me but don't feel comfortable asking. I am only attracted to women but would love to find out what its like to have anal intercourse (by a women using a strapon). Intellectually I would like to experience a cock in my ass but seriously doubt that I could bring myself to do the physical act with a guy.

there isn't an easy answer to this one.

Catchemup
  • Zola
    It truly is a dilemma. you really want to have anal sex, but you aren't attracted to men, and your significant other either isn't into it or you're afraid to ask because she'll then think you're a freak. My gf has recoiled in horror at several of my sexual suggestions, and I suspect that the desire for her to f me in the arse might push her over the edge.
    As for your comment about maybe giving it a shot with a man, I think we're in the same boat. I was at a nude beach surrounded by tons of naked men today, and all I kept thinking was "Damn, those guys are gross."
    The dilemma - attracted to an act, but no good way to separate the act from everything that goes along with it. Maybe the Aneros is as close as you can get.
  • We did the reverse; started with pegging, and now he's getting an Aneros (Helix) for his birthday. I've just ordered it, and I can't wait until it arrives: his birthday may come early this year.

I encourage you to do some reading about pegging (the term for woman-on-man strap-on sex), because it's becoming a household term and people may be more open to it than you think.

Ultimately, it's the gender of the person penetrating you that matters, not who is penetrating who. Wanting a woman to strap it on and peg you doesn't make you gay, since it's still sex with a woman, and women and men both need to keep that in mind.

Just get googling and you'll find loads of discussion on the subject. Feel free to pm me if you have questions, as well.
  • i4208
    I understand how you feel. I am enjoying this anal awakening and want to share it with my wife. We have had intercourse with the Aneros in a couple times but she is clearly not comfortable with it in the mix. I had a dream the other night that she was penetrating me with a strap on and it was very exciting. I shared the dream with her and she did not react well. I am trying to explian to her that just because I enjoy the feeling dosn't mean that I am going to become gay. She can't seem to seperate the enjoyment of the act and its ties to homosexuality. I have told her that I am not attracted to men. I am only excited by the fact that she is involved and the physical feeling. :?
  • I know that's an old thread but I just bought an Aneros Progasm and it's not quite working perfectly, so I came here and I saw that discution...

OMG! I've been questionning myself recently... I have a new girlfriend since a few months and we're doing anal sex often ... she's not touching me (she doesn't seem confortable with the idea i think) but I sodomise her and we just both love it ...

So I was wondering.. if she can have orgasms with anal penetration... probably I can ! i've read a bit on the web and felt on Aneros, I bought one and still experimenting with it ...

The thing is... I realised that this toy/tool may be pretty usefull but at the same time, like you guys mentionned in this thread, being f*cked in the ass appears to be one of my fantasy ...

So lately i've been asking my self alot of question revolving around "am I bi??" ... I know it's just a label but still i need to know what is behind that fantasy ...

I'm not attracted by men at all... kissing, sucking, masterbating... anything that goes around a penis which isn't mine, hairs, and all what men have just disgusts me ... but still i would like to see what it's like to get penetrated anally ...

a transexual ?? I would have the look and feel of a woman, but with a penis ... still this idea sounds too weird for me... :shock:

I relate pretty much with catchemup said...

Intellectually I would like to experience a cock in my ass but seriously doubt that I could bring myself to do the physical act with a guy.

• Maximus
    I wonder....

During strap-on lesbian sex, does the partner being penetrated wonder,
    "OMG, am I straight?"

-Max
  • I completely understand and would like to offer some advice.

I have been in a commited loving relationship for 5 years.

About 8 years ago I dated a girl who was a dominatrix, we engaged in strap-on sex and it wa wondeful.

After breaking up, I began to explore masturbation with anal stimulation etc.

Being straight I didn't know what to do, joined an adult website specializing in BDSM and met a few women that jumped at the offer of peforming this service. After my girlfriend and I started dating, I was again without sexual satisfacion. We began talking about sexual fantasies etc. I realized she was pretty kinky.

She liked me to rim her and I told her I would enjoy it just as much....she jumped at the offer......a few weeks later she decied to ask if I would like her to stick her finger in....I said yes. We were stuck in this pattern for two months and I decided to goto a forum on the net dedicated to lesbean sex and asked a women the best way to bring this up to my girlfriend. I became a celebrity on the forum LOL.

She said buy the book Exit to Eden by Ann Rice and read, if she likes to read also she will be genuinely inquisitive. She was, and asked me what I was reading. I told her a erotic book by ann rice. I told it was a great book, and it was turning me on to read some of the passages.

She said like what, and I pointed out a strap-on scene and she said what guy would let you do that, and I said I would, told her about my ex- femdom girlfriend. We now have the bests sex life, she bought me the aneros as a gift. We have also invited an incredibly beautiful transexual girl into our sex life and it has been so rewarding.

So start slow, drop hints and see what happens!

M.

:D
  • Can anyone suggest a good uni-sex strap-on? One we could both use?
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello The_Bishop,

If for some reason you don't get any suitable responses here, you can try asking in the forum at the following link:

http://tribes.tribe.net/m/peggingisforeveryone

They even mention the Aneros forum favorably in the description. Aneros should be proud! :)

Love is Peace
  • artformartform
    Hi there The_Bishop!

I'd second Darwin's earlier suggestion of the feeldoe, particularly since it offers mutual prostate/G-spot stimulation for the female and the male being pegged. It may also work anal/anal if you and your female partner are into double penetration.

On all the male speculations above about feelings for, or curiosity about, being penetrated by another male penis, one study I've seen says that 98% of males have fantasies, from fear to desire, about this.

When I was a teenager in the early 1960s, and having discovered my prostate and the joys of prostate massage, I read a book that seemed comprehensive on male sexuality then and it said that anal penetration was was the confirming act demonstrating homosexuality. Having been teased and harassed as being homosexual, I was worried and fearful because I did not think or feel that I was gay.

As I have posted earlier here, a male friend and I, while highly frustrated dating girls in the hazardous pre-pill days, decided to experiment sexually with each other. For me this was partly testing myself and my interpretation of all my sexual responses and feelings.

That included anal intercourse with each other both ways. I experienced a few penile penetrations and they were anally pleasurable, but I did not find it a good prostate massage; my rocket dildoes, fingers and other things were more effective and satisfying. Although we were good friends, it did not include the passion of a lover/lover relationship, and that may have conditioned my responses too. We were both both penile and anal virgins before we began our explorations with each other. He eventually found that he is gay and had a long-term gay relationship after divorcing his wife. He still sees both of their children.

But nothing about these experiences seemed "unnatural" or disgusting and I think it odd when a man can say he is disgusted by other men. That is a learned socialization response. Although my preference is clearly giving cunnilingus rather than fellatio, for example, and I have been happily married to my dear mrs. a for almost forty years of heterosexual love and adventures, including our current mutual prostate adventures, I don't find other men or male sex disgusting at all, just not my preference or need.

In this Poll, I rate myself as Straight-bi, that is practising straight preference with some gay experience, in the Male Sexual Orientation Here Poll at: http://www.aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3204 Please add your vote and comments.

With 54 votes or rather anonymous declarations of orientation in to date, the results are interesting:

Straight 24 declared - 44% ––– Straight - curious 5 declared - 9% ––– Straight - bi 9 declared - 16%

Bisexual 3 declared - 5% ––– Just figuring it out 1 declared - 1%

Gay - bi 2 declared - 3% ––– Gay 10 declared - 18%

Trangendered or Intersexed 0 - 0%

Come on guys who have yet to vote, add your numbers! I put "Just figuring it out" in as category because I believe that is reality and reflects me in my youth, but not my vote here and now. Happy someone else actually felt that best described them. You can look at this in different ways:

Straight 69% ––– Either/Or 6% ––– Gay 21%; with the S-bi and G-bi in their S or G grouping; or

Straight 53% ––– Either/Or 25% ––– Gay 18% with the S-bi and G-bi in Either/Or; or

Straight 44% ––– Bent (to lesser or greater degrees) 56%; in a socially conservative view perhaps

Anthropological and other studies have opened up far more subtle and sophisticated knowledge about human male sexuality. Males are far more generalized than our cultural traditions allow. Our sexual guidelines are social/cultural, not biological, constraints. Marvin Harris, in his 1989 book, Our Kind: Who We Are, Where We Came From & Where We Are Going – The Evolution of Human Life & Culture sets out striking examples in his chapter, Male With Male, where bisexual behaviour is the norm in many cultures and eras, including western European cultures in history. Most often it was shamen, warriors, philosophers, and other leaders who were the males involved.

And in fact, studies I've seen and conversations I have had with gay social workers illustrate that anal intercourse is not a universal practice among gays either. Many restrict prostate massage, if they practice it at all, to finger massage. So much for stereotypes. It is a matter of personal genes/chemistry/birth/preference for everyone. Jared Diamond, in his 1992 book The Third Chimpanzee: The Evolution and Future of the Human Animal suggests that the evidence suggests that human males' non-retracting, unnecessarily oversized (compared to our cousin species) penises are not an attraction for females at all, but other males (pages 75-76)!

Thank heavens for Aneros, which finally demonstrated definitively for me and everyone that prostate massage is not a confirmation of homosexuality at all, butt a natural universal male pathway to the fullest possible male erotic maturity and orgasmic to spiritual opening. Thanks again Aneros!

As the Strap-On or Pegging movement continues its significant growth, will Aneros develop the best medically designed double dildoes?

Thanks Love_is for the link to the Pegging Forum. In any event, the old standard song Peg of My Heart may be due for an unanticiapted revival! :lol:

all the best riding and ridden

artform
  • Love_isLove_is
    A very nice and informative post artform, as always. :)

Having done my own research on this subject in the last few days out of my own curiosity and interest, I've found that there is a similar product to the "Feeldoe", called the "The Share" and "The Share XL". All three of these are designed to give pleasure to the woman wearing it/strapping it, and the man or woman receiving it, at the same time, and not require the use of a harness. Although, from my reading it appears that unless, or even if the woman has well developed PC muscles, in a really hard screwing or pegging session, any of these models will have a tendency to pop out of the woman's vagina. More so with the Feeldoe than than The Share. So couples that like it rough tend to use a compatible harness with it anyways.

There is another type of strap-on double dildo called the "Nexus", "Nexus Maximus" and "Nexus Junior". But they require a harness to keep them in place.

Babeland.com has a lot of user reviews of their products. Most of their harnesses have a bunch of user reviews. The "Spareparts Joque Harness" looks particularly interesting, has many good user reviews, and even has a video of the sales clerk showing how it works and what it is all about. The fact that it is machine washable and does not use animal products is a big plus in my mind!

Mind you, none of this is from personal experience. This is just information I have gleaned from web site reading.
    Hope this helps.

Love is Peace
  • Hi artform-

Thanks for the thoughtful response. I have no hangup about as perceiving myself as possibly gay, so no worries there. I am not a submissive, so that is not the inspiration. Actually the whole motivation is that the gf wondered aloud what it was like to thrust with a penis, so I thought turnabout was fair play. I am going to get a dildo that does not look like a penis, because the idea of another penis besides mine in the equation does not appeal to me. There is the possibility for me to wear the strap and give her DP which she is into too.

artform said:

Hi there The_Bishop!

I'd second Darwin's earlier suggestion of the feeldoe, particularly since it offers mutual prostate/G-spot stimulation for the female and the male being pegged. It may also work anal/anal if you and your female partner are into double penetration.

On all the male speculations above about feelings for, or curiosity about, being penetrated by another male penis, one study I've seen says that 98% of males have fantasies, from fear to desire, about this.

When I was a teenager in the early 1960s, and having discovered my prostate and the joys of prostate massage, I read a book that seemed comprehensive on male sexuality then and it said that anal penetration was was the confirming act demonstrating homosexuality. Having been teased and harassed as being homosexual, I was worried and fearful because I did not think or feel that I was gay.

As I have posted earlier here, a male friend and I, while highly frustrated dating girls in the hazardous pre-pill days, decided to experiment sexually with each other. For me this was partly testing myself and my interpretation of all my sexual responses and feelings.

That included anal intercourse with each other both ways. I experienced a few penile penetrations and they were anally pleasurable, but I did not find it a good prostate massage; my rocket dildoes, fingers and other things were more effective and satisfying. Although we were good friends, it did not include the passion of a lover/lover relationship, and that may have conditioned my responses too. We were both both penile and anal virgins before we began our explorations with each other. He eventually found that he is gay and had a long-term gay relationship after divorcing his wife. He still sees both of their children.

But nothing about these experiences seemed "unnatural" or disgusting and I think it odd when a man can say he is disgusted by other men. That is a learned socialization response. Although my preference is clearly giving cunnilingus rather than fellatio, for example, and I have been happily married to my dear mrs. a for almost forty years of heterosexual love and adventures, including our current mutual prostate adventures, I don't find other men or male sex disgusting at all, just not my preference or need.

In this Poll, I rate myself as Straight-bi, that is practising straight preference with some gay experience, in the Male Sexual Orientation Here Poll at: http://www.aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3204 Please add your vote and comments.

With 54 votes or rather anonymous declarations of orientation in to date, the results are interesting:

Straight 24 declared - 44% ––– Straight - curious 5 declared - 9% ––– Straight - bi 9 declared - 16%

Bisexual 3 declared - 5% ––– Just figuring it out 1 declared - 1%

Gay - bi 2 declared - 3% ––– Gay 10 declared - 18%

Trangendered or Intersexed 0 - 0%

Come on guys who have yet to vote, add your numbers! I put "Just figuring it out" in as category because I believe that is reality and reflects me in my youth, but not my vote here and now. Happy someone else actually felt that best described them. You can look at this in different ways:

Straight 69% ––– Either/Or 6% ––– Gay 21%; with the S-bi and G-bi in their S or G grouping; or

Straight 53% ––– Either/Or 25% ––– Gay 18% with the S-bi and G-bi in Either/Or; or

Straight 44% ––– Bent (to lesser or greater degrees) 56%; in a socially conservative view perhaps

Anthropological and other studies have opened up far more subtle and sophisticated knowledge about human male sexuality. Males are far more generalized than our cultural traditions allow. Our sexual guidelines are social/cultural, not biological, constraints. Marvin Harris, in his 1989 book, Our Kind: Who We Are, Where We Came From & Where We Are Going – The Evolution of Human Life & Culture sets out striking examples in his chapter, Male With Male, where bisexual behaviour is the norm in many cultures and eras, including western European cultures in history. Most often it was shamen, warriors, philosophers, and other leaders who were the males involved.

And in fact, studies I've seen and conversations I have had with gay social workers illustrate that anal intercourse is not a universal practice among gays either. Many restrict prostate massage, if they practice it at all, to finger massage. So much for stereotypes. It is a matter of personal genes/chemistry/birth/preference for everyone. Jared Diamond, in his 1992 book The Third Chimpanzee: The Evolution and Future of the Human Animal suggests that the evidence suggests that human males' non-retracting, unnecessarily oversized (compared to our cousin species) penises are not an attraction for females at all, but other males (pages 75-76)!

Thank heavens for Aneros, which finally demonstrated definitively for me and everyone that prostate massage is not a confirmation of homosexuality at all, butt a natural universal male pathway to the fullest possible male erotic maturity and orgasmic to spiritual opening. Thanks again Aneros!

As the Strap-On or Pegging movement continues its significant growth, will Aneros develop the best medically designed double dildoes?

Thanks Love_is for the link to the Pegging Forum. In any event, the old standard song Peg of My Heart may be due for an unanticiapted revival! :lol:

all the best riding and ridden

artform

• Thanks for the suggstions Love_is.
    I had looked that these dildos too but I read from review of the products that the woman has to close her legs while she thrusts. Plus, I would not be able to use them, no way I could those fit bulbs in me.

Love_is said:

A very nice and informative post artform, as always. :)

Having done my own research on this subject in the last few days out of my own curiosity and interest, I've found that there is a similar product to the "Feeldoe", called the "The Share" and "The Share XL". All three of these are designed to give pleasure to the woman wearing it/strapping it, and the man or woman receiving it, at the same time, and not require the use of a harness. Although, from my reading it appears that unless, or even if the woman has well developed PC muscles, in a really hard screwing or pegging session, any of these models will have a tendency to pop out of the woman's vagina. More so with the Feeldoe than than The Share. So couples that like it rough tend to use a compatible harness with it anyways.

There is another type of strap-on double dildo called the "Nexus", "Nexus Maximus" and "Nexus Junior". But they require a harness to keep them in place.

Babeland.com has a lot of user reviews of their products. Most of their harnesses have a bunch of user reviews. The "Spareparts Joque Harness" looks particularly interesting, has many good user reviews, and even has a video of the sales clerk showing how it works and what it is all about. The fact that it is machine washable and does not use animal products is a big plus in my mind!

Mind you, none of this is from personal experience. This is just information I have gleaned from web site reading.
    Hope this helps.

Love is Peace

• thre is a Share XL? I need to know about this.

I have been looking at strap-ons myself, and I'm torn. The Feeldoe is definitely out to me - the material is way too hard and seems like it would tear my sensitive parts up. So I'm leaning towards the Share.

But I'm torn on whether I want penetration as well, or if that would be distracting to me. I orgasm easily, so that could make me lousy at topping. My other preference is a vac-u-lock system - the vac-u-lock is pretty stable and you can play around with teasing and such and keep your hands free. Of course then you have to negotiate angles but that jsut means more practice.

I'm off to research Share XLs now.
  • mikeyg
    i know this is an old post but it fits me so well i have to post. i talked my wife into strap on sex twice it was amazing. unfortunately she never liked it and refuses to do it again. i am very straight but i love the feeling of a FAKE penis in my butt i have done it to myself for nine years and have never wondered if i was gay. as far as choices i liked the vac u lock classic dong it kinda big at 8 inches and about 1.5 inches across but i like the full feeling