Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New user question
  • DocV
    Ok...

I have been reading up on the Aneros for a bit and finally went out and bought one. My problem was that when I went to the sex shop near me, they only have the Maximus. I figured that since it was supposed to be the second largest and for "advanced" users I should try to find a smaller one, but in looking at it I didn't find it too big, so I decided to go for it.

When I tried it, I didn't have too much difficulty. It went in fairly well and made me feel rather full. I actually really liked the feeling of sliding it in. It gave me a real hard-on (but pulling it out feels kind of unconfortable). I tried to do as suggested here in terms of contractions, etc and I thought I was doing ok. It felt pretty good and the main feeling I had was a tingling at the tip of my penis and a faint "need-to-pee" sensation. I eventually started to have slight shivers too, mostly in my legs. That was the most I got.

Since then, I have had less success. Now usually I don't get the tingling feeling unless I contract very hard or manually wiggle the handle. Mainly now I just feel it in my anus.

I still like the feeling of having something in my ass and tend to use it when masterbate, but I want to get the most out of it and experience these legendary "Super O's". Right now it is basically just a butt plug.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
  • Ashlen

It felt pretty good and the main feeling I had was a tingling at the tip of my penis and a faint "need-to-pee" sensation. I eventually started to have slight shivers too, mostly in my legs. That was the most I got.

The "need-to-pee" sensation as I understand it is natural, basically means you are making contact with the prostate or something along those lines, it eventually goes away. Tingling and shivers is an encouraging sign as well.

Since then, I have had less success. Now usually I don't get the tingling feeling unless I contract very hard or manually wiggle the handle. Mainly now I just feel it in my anus.

Don't be disheartened, it can be a slow road, sometimes you take a step back before you take a step forward, but eventually the sessions get much more pleasent, though take a day or two off to let things change and heal. The main thing to remember is not to try to make things happen, but rather just enjoy the feelings each session. I don't think contracting very hard is necessary, in fact it might be counter-productive, as well as wiggling the handle; little held contractions can do wonders.

You say the tingling in the penis anymore, but rather the anus? That is a good sign, the most pleasure I get is from inside me now (prostate?), rather than the penis.

I still like the feeling of having something in my ass and tend to use it when masterbate, but I want to get the most out of it and experience these legendary "Super O's". Right now it is basically just a butt plug.

If you like the feeling, then enjoy the sensation. You say you use it to masturbate? I wouldn't exclusively do this, but rather dedicate 30-60+ minutes to just relaxing with the Aneros and enjoying the sensations, which can take patience and resolve since you might want instant gratification (I know this all to well).

As for the "Super O's", I wouldn't obsess with them, they are further down the road for most users. The Aneros is a journey and not a quick destination, there will be a lot of fun times on the journey, so enjoy them.

My best advice to you is to be patient and read the various posts on the forums/blogs, you will pick up good pieces of information here and there. My approach with the Aneros has evolved dramatically since I first started, and each time I read these forums, I tend to learn something new.

Hope it really starts working for you soon :)
  • You might try a smaller model initially. I use the MGX and Helix and love both of them. The Aneros isn't really a 'butt plug'. That is a big understatement of what it can do. Agreed, you should relax and experience the Aneros and investigate the new sensations. It takes some time to really get used to these new sensations. They are not the same kind of orgasms / ejaculations you are used to having. Indeed, as others have stated there is a bit of rewiring that goes on over time. But trust me, they can be intense. The other day I had 'Screaming O's' where my whole body was shaking uncontrollably very hard, and I was yelling 'Oh, Oh, Oh, Ah, Ah, Ah - for I don't no how long - perhaps 20 minutes. I was also breathing just about as fast as I possibly could. Then I had about 5 more periods like that in the same session. There is reward for those that are patient and wait. Try Zaneblues Orgasm diet too. I think it really works.