Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Njoy Pure Wand
  • Though this is not about Aneros, I am hoping someone will be able to help me here. I have been looking into purchasing an Njoy Pure Wand for my wife. She knows this, but is not ready for it yet and I am awaiting her go ahead. In the mean time I have been doing some research and came across this review: http://lazygeisha.com/2007/02/04/njoy-pure-wand/ .
    This caused me to wonder whether a product like this can open a similar door for her as Aneros has for me. I know that Artform may be able to comment on this and I think I remember others who are mutually engaged in Super O pursuits with their spouse. My question is: Can the Njoy Pure Wand serve as Tantric Training Wheels for a woman, like the Aneros does for a man? grateful
  • Edit
    Grateful, I too would like to consider one of these for my wife. She would be ready and willing to give it a try but I'd like to surprise her with it. However, don't want to invest in it unless it's for real. Guys?
  • Well I have one of the other toys they make, the Pure Plug, medium size. It works really well for me. I've just ordered a special toy they make for prostate stimulation, the Pfun Plug. I'll post a review once I get some mileage on it, starting next week :)
  • Edit
    Still looking for the information originally requested by "grateful."
  • grateful said:

Though this is not about Aneros, I am hoping someone will be able to help me here. I have been looking into purchasing an Njoy Pure Wand for my wife. She knows this, but is not ready for it yet and I am awaiting her go ahead. In the mean time I have been doing some research and came across this review: http://lazygeisha.com/2007/02/04/njoy-pure-wand/ .
    This caused me to wonder whether a product like this can open a similar door for her as Aneros has for me. I know that Artform may be able to comment on this and I think I remember others who are mutually engaged in Super O pursuits with their spouse. My question is: Can the Njoy Pure Wand serve as Tantric Training Wheels for a woman, like the Aneros does for a man? grateful

The review quoted above sure makes it sound like a similar experience to what we men experience in the super-O... YMMV. Only one way to find out, get it and try it.
  • Hi ohmy 06 and FleshJoe, Thanks for reading through the review and for your responses.

ohmy06, I am thinking that the product is worth the purchase. From all I can see, it will provide pleasure. I've read other reviews and the woman at the local shop was the one who told me how wonderful it is. I went back there in the hopes of getting some additional info and a guy was working who didn't seem to track with the concept of rewiring.

FleshJoe, Your suggestion to just get one and begin the exploration is the solution. I will wait for her go ahead.

I know how valuable the support of this Forum is for learning how to advance with Aneros. I guess if someone were to be able to tell me that there is a similar road awaiting a woman using this wand it could prove helpful. Experimentation would be involved either way; I guess I am just trying to learn what ultimate possibilities might be head for her and thought we might have someone from within our group who has some experience there. Those in this Forum are the best to ask the question because we understand the point of reference. In the meantime I will send the Njoy folks an email and see what I get. I'll let you know if anything helpful comes back. I suppose it wouldn't hurt me to read up on G-spotting. The info I am looking for might already be available in the many G-spot books and articles. Thanks again, grateful
  • Well I got my pfun plug... Its *huge* nearly as big as my progasm and weight 3x as much (at least). I'm going to use it over the weekend and I'll report back on the experience ...