Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

First impressions
  • I ordered the helix and received it a few days ago, I just wanted to share my experiences and seek some interpretation and guidance.

I used it the night I got it but didn't try to do anything special just used it as a normal masturbation aid, since I didn't have enough time to try any exploration. I noticed it did enhance the force of my ejaculation, which was very nice.

I tried it again two nights later when I had some more time on my hands. I read some erotica to get me in the mood before I started.

Next, I lubed everything up very thoroughly in anticipation of a long session. I decided to use the kneeling position with my upper body resting on the top of the bed. I found that it gave the helix the most freedom of motion.

I started with some light contractions, and noticed my penis swelling and leaking pre-cum with each flex. I was taking deep breathes in and contracting followed by long exhales while bearing down. I continued this for a few minutes and wasn't sure what to expect next, but I decided to rest to try and see if I could feel some involuntary contractions.

I honestly didn't know what to expect, would they be quick or nice and slow? I waited and slowly felt my anus contract on its own and lead to a very pleasurable warmth start from my perineum and extend outward. I enjoyed it and thought I would just relax and see if I could let them continue.

They did continue and I think this was the start of p-waves.

They continued and I had the feeling as if their was a warmth enveloping my penis externally. Almost like a warm hand or orifice was going over them (Very pleasurable btw :))

Then I started to have the feeling of imminent ejaculation, (which didn't occur of course) but it just kept building. I began shaking in all my limbs and body, while huffing and puffing like I was a woman in labour.

This shaking/huffing/puffing continued for a while maybe 2 to 3 minutes. Then I started coming down and went back to normal.

I tried to attain this again from a different position (on all 4's) but was unsuccessful. I then decided to finish off and had a very forceful ejaculation.

So, I'm very intrigued with this and hope to have a lot of fun on my journey towards something even better.

Any thoughts or suggestions on how to proceed are welcome, later!
  • BusterBuster
    Hi whatsitallabout,

Sounds as if you are having a good time. I might try a session or two without ending in ejaculation. I have had times when I have had a very nice session in the morning, ended it without ejaculation, then was able to have another session later that day and pick up right where I left off.
  • Or maybe @ night and then again in the morning? It'd be really annoying to be that horny during the day and not being able to do anything about it.
  • BusterBuster
    Hi whatsitallabout,

I guess what I am trying to explain to you is that sexual energy that you get from a great session with no ejaculation involved is quite liberating. I consider it on a higher plane than being horny. Like I have said before, play around with it and see what works for you.

Don't get me wrong though, not all of my sessions work that way. Today for example, I was listening to the HypnoAneros Audio (sorry Rumel, I can never remember the name!) and was alternating between the Peridise and the Progasm. I have not had that much fun with the Progasm in a long time but it is my fault for not experimenting more. Anyway, towards the end, I decided to add the Eupho to the mix and it turned out to be just too much to take. I think we all know where it went from there.
  • rumelrumel
    Hi whatsitallabout,

Welcome to the Forum.

Congratulations on the auspicious start to your journey, sounds like you had some mini-O's right out of the box. You are starting a journey of much fun. Check your message box for my PM to you.

Buster,

:lol: No big deal about the name (“HypnAerosession”) as long as you find it useful, call it whatever you want! :lol:
  • Ty for the reply Buster.

I just finished a great session, with similar results as my last post.

I also learned something new; while I knew once the involuntary contractions started, I only found them pleasurable while being pulled in. I tried to focus and found I can find pleasure in the outstroke. In particular the feeling of pre-cum draining from the end of penis down onto the towel and following the surge from my prostate down the utrethra outward. Great stuff.

Well Buster I'm going to be taking your advice after this, I'm not going to stroke off, even though its rather tempting. I'm not sure if I'll have time for another session in the morning, I'm off work but I have a golf game to play and then I'll be gaming at a LAN party that night.

Who knows, maybe the conservation of the sexual energy will improve both my golf and video game skills :D

Later!
  • Hi whatsitallabout,

Welcome to the Forum.

Congratulations on the auspicious start to your journey, sounds like you had some mini-O's right out of the box. You are starting a journey of much fun. Check your message box for my PM to you.

Buster,

:lol: No big deal about the name (“HypnAerosession”) as long as you find it useful, call it whatever you want! :lol:

Ty for the reply rumel, you must have posted while I was typing mine up. :)

Oh and I forgot to add, that after my session the urge to stroke off quickly faded once I got up out of position. So, it wasn't really that hard. I'll have to keep trying this and see what it leads to.
  • BusterBuster

Buster,

Hey Rumel,

I just have some kind of mind block on the name. Whenever I write it, I want to make sure that people know what I am talking about and give it the respect that is deserves. Yes, it is very useful. What a great option to have and with the MP3 player, you pipe it right into your head!
  • Great advice Buster!

I got up early just to have some time with the helix and things went great!

Whereas that night I had maybe 2 mini-o's over 3 hours, I had five or six in the space of 1.5 hours this morning. And now I'm going to leave myself alone for a day a try again, hopefully with some even better results :D.

Although, I think I need to learn how to get the involuntary's going while I'm in the lying position since I get kind of tired on all fours or in a kneeling position, not to mention its hard to keep my balance when I'm shaking like a leaf from the the mini-o's. Oh, well, something else to explore.

Later!
  • mobilesub
    Learn to lie on your side with your knees bent. I started with this and then discounted it as the least likely to work for me. I finally came back around to it and have found some of my most intense sessions and nearly all of my break-throughs have happened on my right side.

I have also learned to hug a pillow which helps me flex the muscles in my chest and abdomen more natural (it helps too) and then I have pillow to SCREAM into when it all starts working.
  • serenget1
    Hi

I also find it is easier to start a session lying on my left side with my right leg bent up my left leg straight and my right foot resting on my left knee.

I just wait there with slight voluntary contraction of the PC muscles until it happens. First I get butterflies in my stomach and a sexy feeling and hen my arms start to shake. I have to concentrate at this point to make the shaking move down my body to my buttocks and legs.

Now my whole body starts to shake and I start to feel phantom thrusts inside my bum as the Helix starts moving in and out through involuntary muscle twitching.

Using concentration you can focus on different areas around your prostate and the helix will somehow direct its attention to that spot. I don't know how long the session lasts maybe I go to sleep but when I look at the clock after a what I think is 30 mins I have been at it for 2 hours. Time flies when you enjoy yourself.

Regards

Paul
  • Ok... This might not sound uncommon. GF gave me a prostate massage for the first time. I didn't finish.. but it sent me through the roof. I mean... I couldn't believe it. I didn't know guys were capable of that!

It felt odd at first, and she told me to relax. After a few minutes it didn't feel like much was happening. She had me relax a bit more and adjust my positioning. At first it was just some nice sensations and then OH MY GOD. There was this what could be described as "pressure".... way deep within, and it made me fucking whimper. I could tell right away this was some serious whole body release. Really, I bit my lip like a schoolgirl as the waves of pleasure started in. I started to pant and tremble. I sunk deep into the sheets and moaned... and then I started to vocalize some interesting sounds. I thought she might think I was faking, but once she had a smooth rhythm going, my whole body fell into involuntary action. It seemed more than perfect. Beautiful. I nearly lost my mind. She grinned and kept going. Couldn't stop, couldn't think, and my breathing was that of some enormous emotional release. It had it's own pattern that took control. My body arched back and forced me to let go. I didn't even cum completely. Didn't need to. This was such a new feeling. It was ridiculously intense. Honestly, I don't know what completing that maneuver would do to me. I was a little nervous to try.

I thought about that for an entire month. Just thinking about that was torture from there on. I started fantasizing about it every chance I got. The feelings associated with it are.... very epic. I'm ecstatic or in a daze or something...

So... I got the helix and it arrives today! I never thought the day would come that I would be excited about sticking something up my ass, but here it is.
  • artformartform
    Hi jftp and all.

Jftp you have been given a great gift by your GF. Sounds to me like a Super-O finishing as a partial Super-T (a super traditional full ejaculatory orgasm). When my wife and I began our adventures of mutual prostate (G-spot) massage, she delivered a leg-shaking, back-arching (within the limits due to injuries) Super-O in me first session too!

I was a bit disappointed when my Aneros (MGX) did not deliver exactly the same right off the bat. I still needed to "rewire" to get that to work and that took time. Patience will very likely be rewarded. In the meantime, the GF touch will likely get you there every time, if my experience is anything to go by!

The greatest thing is that with aneros training (rewiring) you can learn to call up these energies, at various levels to the peak, at will, when you choose!

all the best

artform
  • Edit
    justfoundtheprostate

Very thorough description and from my experience accurate. My wife did it for me after the aneros had. I know what you mean about having it in your head and longing for the experience again - looking forward to the next "live" massage. I read in some tantric info about "Sacred spot" massage but not sure if anyone here's tried that. Good luck with the aneros and know that it can give you similar experiences to the one you've had but don't expect it or try to hit it because then you never will. Let us know of your progress!
  • My experimentation with having a session on my side was a success!

Things didn't start out so well and I was having difficulty concentrating on the helix making contact with my prostate. When I was on all 4's I noticed that the helix moved more compared to other positions and I thought that lying on my side it would mean less stimulation. Well after some practice I found it just requires a little more concentration to realize there is plenty of stimulation for the prostate!

It took more time but with some effort I was having mini-O's again on my side, and since I was already lying down I was able to concentrate more on the feelings it generated rather than concentrating on staying upright like before. I was also able to stay shaking for longer periods of time than before, as in minutes vs seconds.

It was quite different from my previous experiences on all 4's because before I only started the shaking when I felt the helix moving on its own quite noticeably whereas on the side it felt as if the helix wasn't moving at all, but I was shaking more drastically than before.

I also think I may have come close to a super-o.

It started as I was shaking wildly from a mini-o seemingly with no end, then all of a sudden I calmed right down and was completely motionless. I thought maybe my body needed a break and I just enjoyed few calming deep breathes to try and gather myself. This calm lasted maybe 10-15 seconds and then I start to feel the shakes coming on again, but they came on much more quickly and wildly. The level of pleasure just kept ratcheting up and up past any previous point I'd experienced, and I felt a small warm point developing (I can't remember where in my body) and I thought "Could this be a super-o?". I think as soon as that thought came into my mind I got distracted and came back down to my previous mini-o levels.

Soooo, suffice to say I'm going to try on my side from now on!
  • I think I've found a new favourite lube, I was using the Astro Glide before but I was running low and I decided to try something new. So I picked up some KY warming jelly and man that stuff seems perfect, when you put it on it isn't chilly and it seems to stay in place a lot better.

Well, I followed up a session in the evening with one this morning and I don't think I had any breakthroughs but it was still enjoyable nonetheless.

Something after the session happened though, I was sitting just watching TV and reminiscing about the session when I started to get some p-waves. It felt as though the helix was still in me rubbing my prostate and perineum. I even started to shake a little.

It's been about 3 hours since my session and I can still bring on the p-waves, and I'm leaking pre-cum with no direct stimulation at all. It a little strange to say the least, good but strange.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    whatsitallabout

In the past I've suggested caution when using "warming" type lubricants with the Aneros. Many of these products were not intended to be used anally. Typically warming lubes contain a special anhydrous formulation of glycerin that releases heat upon exposure to the water in your skin. In chemistry this is known as an exothermic reaction. Some other types contain botanical extracts such as cinnamon oil. All of these products carry the potential for producing irritation so one should be careful with them. Furthermore, the "warming action" which is pleasant in the short run can yield a temporary desensitizing effect with continuous use, which is counterproductive to an extended Aneros session.

By the way, warming lubes are nothing new, Emotion Lotion one of the first, was introduced back in the seventies. Generally this was regarded as a gimmick to spice things up as opposed to a first line personal lube. Recent years have seen a resurgence of these products as various manufacturers try to spice up their sagging sales.

If warming lube works for you....great. But my suggestion is to go easy with it and consider alternating with a non-warming type as well.

BF Mayfield
  • johntrevy
    I agree B Mayfield. I tried warming lube once, NEVER AGAIN!! Any lube that has flavouring, cool, hot , funny stripes in it will not go near my anus again.
  • [quote="B Mayfield"]whatsitallabout

In the past I've suggested caution when using "warming" type lubricants with the Aneros. Many of these products were not intended to be used anally. Typically warming lubes contain a special anhydrous formulation of glycerin that releases heat upon exposure to the water in your skin. In chemistry this is known as an exothermic reaction. Some other types contain botanical extracts such as cinnamon oil. All of these products carry the potential for producing irritation so one should be careful with them. Furthermore, the "warming action" which is pleasant in the short run can yield a temporary desensitizing effect with continuous use, which is counterproductive to an extended Aneros session.

By the way, warming lubes are nothing new, Emotion Lotion one of the first, was introduced back in the seventies. Generally this was regarded as a gimmick to spice things up as opposed to a first line personal lube. Recent years have seen a resurgence of these products as various manufacturers try to spice up their sagging sales.

If warming lube works for you....great. But my suggestion is to go easy with it and consider alternating with a non-warming type as well.

BF Mayfield

I'm a biochem student so I know all about that kind of stuff! (Exclamation not in anger just in an "wow my education is applicable in real life" kind of way :o)

I didn't have a problem with it so I'll stick with it for now, I really have to say I like it more for its ability to stay in place, the warming was just a nice side effect.