Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Orgasm and Ejaculation: Why Man Gets Stuck?
  • hapticbearhapticbear
    Just joined, ain't got an Aneros yet, will when I return from a 3 week break - thought I'd share something I wrote ages ago, seemed in tune with some of the posts here trying to grapple with this new territory.

Balancing Replication and Diversification: Towards an appropriate mindset

Balance is the essence - I’ve been thinking about “replication” and “diversification” as two concepts that need to weave together - they both need each other, if something can not replicate for long enough there is certainly no opportunity for diversification to take place and counter wise without the possibility for diversifying you deny the ability to evolve difference and complexity. Ejaculation I would view as biased towards replication, and from a male’s first imprint of the experience, we are hooked on the familiarity and also because the first imprint of ejaculation is so explosively intense it overwhelms the nature of orgasm, which I would argue is biased towards diversification, but males in the main don’t have any experiential reference point to understand that - so the majority get stuck with ejaculation and orgasm as inseparable and always strive for replication and even if we manage to separate the two, we remain committed to trying to replicate orgasm - “multiple orgasm” is not a useful phrase because it inherently supports the notion of replication, when in fact the orgasm’s nature is about diversification, the beauty is each one is attempting to be different. Indeed, see how easily just making that statement ‘each one’ falls back into replication territory - orgasm’s nature is instead continuity, it is always there in the background, ready to let you ride it, unfold itself into you.

So if your mindset is - “I want multiple ejaculation” - that expectation whether conscious or sub-conscious needs to dissolve before you can begin to accept where orgasm diversification might take you. You can not just trick your being, by trying to hide a desire for multiple ejaculation, behind an attempted multiple orgasm facade, instead at a cerebral level you need to let go and flow with your visceral awareness, into a territory which holds a landscape of varying orgasmic potentialities.

Of course repetition feels comforting, secure, it draws from the familiar, but to be fully alive you need to balance that with an equal openness to exploration and capacity to relax and allow yourself to tune into the diversity of pleasure resonance.

Warmth,
    Hapticbear
  • rumelrumel
    Hi hapticbear,

Welcome to the Forum,

While I concur with your premise that ejaculation and orgasm are separate events and that orgasms make take wonderfully diverse forms, I don’t understand the logic behind some of your other statements. Successful replication in the environment leads to homogeneity, but natural mutations during replication lead to diversification.
    Evolutionary theory embraces the concept of diversification through mutant replication, thus species evolve by their natural desire to replicate (ejaculation) not by any natural desire to diversify. The pleasure induced by orgasm is nature’s way of reinforcing that desire to replicate, hence the close association between the two events.
    The term “multiple orgasm” is a useful phrase precisely because it is understood here to be a separate event from ejaculation. Anyone who has experienced a multi-orgasmic session knows about the intense pleasure state such an experience affords. I believe the nature of orgasm has little to do with diversification, it is primarily about pleasure. If your statement is meant to say that orgasms may take diverse forms and exist at diverse intensities, then I totally agree with you.

There are biological limits to the body’s capacity to experience multiple ejaculations and there are no thought mechanisms which can overcome those limitations. The orgasm, however, exists largely as an event in one’s mind and is most often initiated by physical stimulation. With suitable mental training one can learn to induce orgasms even without physical stimulation. The use of prostate massagers to initiate the physical stimulation portion of the orgasmic learning process is what this Forum is all about. I think once you earnestly begin this journey of self enlightenment, some of your previous notions may dissolve away as you said yourself “…relax and allow yourself to tune into the diversity of pleasure resonance.”
  • BoPBoP
    Hey hapticbear!

I assume that your idea was to explain that while regular ejaculatory orgasms tend to have similar idea to them all where you have an orgasm in the end while other diverse ways to have orgasmic experience exist. This is very much true in my experience and I have number of ways I call on pleasure and orgasms, aneros is just one of them.

Rumel, also has a point since currently medicine did not officially state that males are able to have multiple orgasms they study this "phenomenon" on case by case basis assuming it's individual anomaly.
    Our science and medicine has mapped our experience in to borders calcifying it and our minds tend to follow. So when you say you had an orgasm I will ask you do you think that orgasm was unique or was it just like any other you felt? I say it was unique, even from logic your body changes on daily basis even hourly basis so even from this point your every experience is different, so we do live in diverse reality and no experience is the same.