Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

First time
  • addicted
    Hello everyone :)

Finaly today I got my Aneros Helix. I went to the Post office to take it and when i got home I immediately start my session after a light enema. It is the first time when something enters in my ass. I inserted the aneros and relaxed for a 10 minutes. Then I started to contract my spfinkter but nothing speccial happened, only a few good feelings. Most of the time I have the feeling that I got to pee. Can you tell me where I`m wrong. Maybe the problem is that I can`t understand the breath techniques or something else. My session continues about 30 minutes and finally i decide to have an ejaculation whit aneros in, bacause I didn`t finish about 5 days. Please give me your advice.

Thank you very much :)

p.s. Sorry for the bad English.
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Addicted,

You are doing nothing wrong. This was your first session and I would have been very surprised if anything happened at all. You have to wake things up back there and it will probably take a bit of time. The feeling of having to pee would indicate that it is hitting the right spot. I might suggest that you double the time you devoted to your session to about an hour and maybe try to do that 3 or 4 times a week to start. Check out the "Getting Started" area of the Wiki. Most specifically:

http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Getting_Started#Length_of_sessions

There is a ton of information on the Wiki (thanks guys) that was not available when I started.

Relax, you are on the right track. Just keep at it and keep us posted.

Welcome.
  • addicted
    Thank you very much for your repl :) Тomorrow I will try again. I have readed almost all the info in the site and the forum and still have questions :) Can you tell me wich position of the body is best. In my first session I was lying on my back with bent legs and foots on the bed. Then I turned into my side with bent legs.
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Addicted,

No doubt you have seen this poll, but if you have not:

http://www.aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1910

There are only so many positions that you can get yourself into and only you will be able to determine which is best for you. Both of the positions you mentioned are part of the directions that come with the Aneros, I believe. They are good but they might not be the best for you. You need to experiment to find out what is right.

I hope that helps.
  • johntrevy
    Have you never had anything touch your prostate before?If so, that could be the reason you are getting the "i need to pee" feeling. itl go away with time.
  • addicted
    Hello again :)

Today was my second session and it was definitely better than the firts :) I felt some new very good feelings and I think I`m on the righ way. I`m also wonder if it necessary to make an enema every time before the session? Also I suggest someone of experienced users to make a good video lesson for newibe. :) I recorded a short clip today and you can find it on xtube :)