Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Help please!
  • logiklogik
    Hey everyone! I've used my MGX 5 times now over the past few weeks...After the first time I inserted the mgx, I had no problem getting it in on any other attempts...The problem that I have is that I am not feeling anything. I do the contractions slowly for about 20-25 minutes, and I don't feel any sensations. Can anyone give me any suggestions as to what I should try? I usually try doing the contractions while laying on my back with my feet flat on my bed. When I insert the mgx, I do it while laying on my left side with my right leg up against my stomach...Should I try to stay in this position or maybe try laying on my right side? I know every person's situation is different, but I'm looking for any kind of advice on this! Thanks!
  • BusterBuster
    Hi logik,

Welcome to the forum. While it might appear that you have been at it long enough to feel something, you are just one of the many guys (welcome again) who are going to take a bit longer to feel the sensations. I would recommend that you stick with the MGX for the time being and get your head into the line of thinking that this might take a bit and just relax with it. I remember someone early on in my process who said to think of your session as almost like meditation time. Time that you have set aside for yourself. To slow things down from your busy life and reconnect. It is during this relaxation time that I am sure that you will find that things start to happen. If you are chasing after it, many others will back me up on this, you will just delay what is a pretty astonishing thing.

As far as positions go, that you will have to work out on your own. I have my best sessions when I am laying on my stomach but I have to tell you, that are far more guys here that feel nothing when they are on their stomachs. Once you become Super Orgasmic, there will probably be no position that you cannot get something started with. For those that don't hit right out of the box, many times it can be a delicate dance for a while until you coax it along ever so slowly.

When I was at your stage, I remember the first time that I felt something. I was laying on my right side with one leg bent up and one leg straight and all of a sudden, I had this shooting orgasm like bolt that ran down my extended leg. That was it, just that one feeling and it was gone. Maybe lasted 2 seconds. I knew right then and there that this was going to be interesting. I had to practice for quite a while before I got anything further which was pretty frustrating for me. Especially when you read about all these guys having these intense sessions. Don't concern yourself, it will be you soon enough. I believe that it happened for me when my body and mind was ready for it, and not a minute sooner.

I hope this helps you to just keep on going. You will not be sorry.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    logik said:

Hey everyone! I've used my MGX 5 times now over the past few weeks...After the first time I inserted the mgx, I had no problem getting it in on any other attempts...The problem that I have is that I am not feeling anything. I do the contractions slowly for about 20-25 minutes, and I don't feel any sensations. Can anyone give me any suggestions as to what I should try? I usually try doing the contractions while laying on my back with my feet flat on my bed. When I insert the mgx, I do it while laying on my left side with my right leg up against my stomach...Should I try to stay in this position or maybe try laying on my right side? I know every person's situation is different, but I'm looking for any kind of advice on this! Thanks!

Hi Logic!

Buster's suggestions are right on!

What comes to mind with me first is: "5 times over a several week time span" isn't, IMHO, enough time in the saddle or frequency to achieve what you want . . .

Might I suggest 2 - 3 times a week for 30 - 45 minutes minimum!

I usually insert on my left side, as you do, and lay in that position for 10 minutes and relax and breath, then switch to the "on the back w/ feet flat on the bed" position.

When you feel (even the tiniest tickle or good feeling) this is what you are waiting for! Just observe that little feeling and watch it grow . . . This is the beginning of a stronger orgasm!

Try to relax on meditate on this and breath!

Above ALL, enjoy the Journey! (you will look back at this time with fond memories...)

Later, Hlaser99
  • logiklogik
    Hey guys! Thanks for the kind words! I would love to be able to use my mgx more often, but I don't have the time to use it a 2-3 times a week :( Its almost spring break though! Maybe ill be able to use it a few times over that week period...One question I had...I've read about a lot of people, once they have the aneros in, they tense their pc muscles and hold it there for as long as possible...should I try this after the initial 10-15 minutes of "getting used to it?" Or should I try this after 20 minutes or so of contraction? I'll probably try it both ways and see which works better :D I do know that the aneros is working however...while I have it inserted, I notice that i generate a good deal of pre-cum! Like both of you said, I suppose it is just a matter of time and repetition of use until I can feel and harness the sensations that the aneros generates...Thanks again for the words!
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey logik!

You have the right mind-set!

I would try both and anything else you think or read about here!

Allot of things are discovered by accident and as you probably know, "we are all different"!

Have Fun with it!

Later, Hlaser99