Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

*Aneros during intercourse
  • View Poll Results: Do you use the aneros during intercourse and how is it? Edit Voters: 628

You may not vote on this poll

Never tried it 34 5.41%

Often - Great 13 2.07%

Often - It's Okay 0 0%

Occasionally - Great 23 3.66%

Occasionally - It's okay - nothing special 2 0.32%

Seldom - Great 6 0.96%

Seldom - It's okay - nothing special 5 0.80%

• Edit
    Many people have discussed using the aneros during intercourse but for some it seems more pleasurable than others. Is it a positive or not?
  • daddeo
    As a 50 year old man (who wishes that everything was as powerful as it once was) I have found I have two options for achieving an erection that is strong enough to result in orgasm during intercourse -- (1) using the topical Maxoderm male enhancement cream (it works!) or (2) using the Aneros (it works too).
    The perscription ED drugs available are not on my insurance approved lists, and the side-effects are a bit scary.
  • nodak
    My Wife & I definitely do….I have both the Helix & the Progasm. I achieve a much stronger Erection when using either model. 8) I also find that I don’t Ejaculate as fast with the Helix :D but, the Progasm is so large that it slams into my prostate and makes me cum rather quickly during intercourse :shock: . I have found that I last a lot longer during oral with either model 8) . Has anyone else had results like these? My Anero’s have been a great addition to our love life. We’re like teenagers again 8) .
  • I'm 55 and have been using an Aneros product for nearly 5 years (or longer). I routinely use either the Maximus or Helix for sex with wife. Can't imagine sex without it.
  • machivelli
    It is hard for me to cum with oral but the aneros really helps.
  • tokertoker
    i have the helix i find it sometimes prevents me getting an erection i never have problems when not using it
  • This sounds like a great idea to me, I would think highly of an open-minded lady open to this experiment. Glad it was mentioned on Women Too - Aneros Wiki
  • I have the MGX and Progasm and have used both on different occasions during sex with the g/f. Both have felt fantastic and the Progasm often makes me feel rock hard during sex, only slight downside is it makes me cum quicker than normal.
  • rookrook
    Bought our first Aneros, a Helix, just for foreplay and intercourse. NICE!

Found that in some positions Helix was blocking my ejaculate once I'd cum (I have moderate-bph). So graduated down to SGX then Peridise. Peridise has been my favorite.

Toss my load freely with either SGX or Peridise in any body position.
  • My girlfriend loves having her g-spot stimulated and started stimulating my prostate. She discovered and bought the first Aneros for me as a Christmas present and the Progasm sometime in 2009. She always inserts it and checks the next morning to make sure it is still inside me. A great girlfriend.
  • artformartform
    Welcome twoholeboy!! and your ideal woman girlfriend!! :D :D :D

[QUOTE=twoholeboy;101539]My girlfriend loves having her g-spot stimulated and started stimulating my prostate. She discovered and bought the first Aneros for me as a Christmas present and the Progasm sometime in 2009. She always inserts it and checks the next morning to make sure it is still inside me. A great girlfriend.

"A great girlfriend" INDEED!! My wife and I have a mutual prostates/Gspots practice, including fingering each others at the same time in our Wedding Band position!!

It would be wonderful for all here if you would start a blog and tell us of your mutual prostates, couples aneros, and any solo aneros dimensions to your journey here, the Blogs Section of this Forum!! Please!!

all the very best in the very best of m/f eroticism all

artform
  • airbagairbag
    Know what... I don't think there's a single video on the internet where Aneros is used in an intercourse.
  • artformartform
    Pity eh airbag!! Let's hope some brave young couple responds to your challenge soon!! Mrs. a and have done this many times, butt she is camera shy. And neither of us are on for fully body vids; too old ya youngin!

See Cyrul's great image of a guy from behind with his white Aneros tail, giving cunnilingus to his ravaged girl in Aneros Art! That could have been mrs. a and I had Aneros been around when we were much younger!! :D :D WE still do this, at times with me loaded with A! Maybe Cyrul can do another great work of Aneros art showing this in intercourse too.

We still enjoy having me loaded with Ice or Vice from time to time, during an intercourse session!! :D :D

artform
  • Hello, all.

Since I sleep with Aneros inserted every night, when my wife is interested in sex (1 to 3 times a week) I just leave it in. I enjoy the extra sensations and my wife likes to "twiddle" the Aneros when she wants me to finish. Of course, if she wants to peg me I have to remove the Aneros and then I usually don't put it back in afterwards.

The Vice is especially good during intercourse because my wife likes the vibrations she can feel transmitted up my penis and onto her G-spot.

Cheers,

Dave