Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

first try went well...
  • my progasm arrived yesterday...got to try it this morning...all night at work i was constantly thinking about it...think i was maybe anticipating reaching the super-O on first try a lil too much...
    well..came home...had bout 9 beers as usual...looking through the forums here for some last minute advice before heading to the bedroom to get started...
    had bought and injecter syringe at work..for injecting stuff into hams or turkeys...threw away the metal rod that pierces the meat..just used the plastic syringe...squeezed about an inch worth of ky jelly in it...lubed my hole a lil and pushed it in...expelling the lube up in there...
    put a condom on my progasm...jellied it up..and slowly work it in...no problem with the size of it...over the years have played with the wifes dildos n such alone...main reason i ordered the largest one..thinking the smaller ones i wouldn't really feel...
    here we go...just laid on my back for a few minutes thinking...ok..relax...just go with it...never touching my dick, i started the squeezing...mmmm....this feels really good...began to pull in on the inhale..release on the exhale... continuing this for about 15 minutes...ok...i'm loving the sensations down there...roll on my side...continue...not so good..don't really like this...
    roll over onto my knees and elbows/forearms...start again...oh hell yess...thats the ticket...now i can really feel it working back n forth....this position feels sooo good...continue like this for prolly 30 minutes...my dick is starting to bob around...lil pre-cum leaking...damn..i'm loving it...
    roll back over on my back...legs pulled up..feet flat..start again...starting to feel something body wise..my legs are getting a slight trembling/shaking...raising my hips off the bed while pulling in and holding for like 10 seconds...kinda grinding in mid air...un controllable moaning is starting...damn...this feels too good...
    leg trembling starts n stops...thinking..oh god..i'm getting there...my dick is rock hard n bobing around...this is about 2 hours into it...am panting...heart racing...i just couldn't take it any more...started slow caressing my cock...very lightly...squeezing n releasing...feeling sensations i had never experienced with one of her toys...oh godd...yesss...i suddenly erupted...shooting up onto my chest like never before..it usually just oozes out the end when i jerk off..this shot out and flew bout a foot..i'm so glad i got this..its gonna be a lotta kinky fun to enjoy this as years go by..i'm hooked...will keep at it till i reach that super-o thing... :D
  • oh helll....feels like i'm totally getting buttfucked...no where near the super-o..was just so intense...oh gawwd...money well spent...this was edited by me...lol...i think i just might agree with u Ian92....second try was later..bout 13 hours later...had quite a few beers again after sleeping...it was very erotic...but i think it will be better if no drinking is involved...
    also when i woke up sunday afternoon..i noticed my butt was a lil sore...reminding me of posts i'd read saying...take a day or 2 between trys...
    think i'm gonna give it a go right after waking in the afternoons when the wife is at work and i'm fresh minded...
  • Ian92
    You will probably find that it will go even better if you don't have 9 beers first :wink:

Seriously, though, the alcohol will desensitise you to a degree.