Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I'm so close - suggestions?
  • I just wrapped up a 3.5 hour session that had me panting like a dog in August. There were several "sets" of delight where I had involuntaries firing off, my heart started pounding and I could feel that sensation of falling over the cliff. My MGX was moving more than I have ever felt in the past and I am stunned by the nerve endings it can light up and how amazingly pleasurable it can be. There are times when I wonder if I'll survive the heart attack when I get to a Super O.

- I think I have my breathing right.
    - I can get the prostate excited and full
    - The MGX is hitting the spot and making me see stars
    - My ability to create muscle fatigue seems fully formed
    - I have two positions (lying on back and knees/elbows) that really work for me
    - I can get things buzzing before insertion by simply breathing and contracting
    - I have learned to push down on the pelvic floor muscles which swings the MGX into the prostate tight
    - I have learned breathing deeply and saying "mmmmmm" can help "excite the process"
    - I have read and practiced the "Keys" and "Best of B-Line" stickys

When I start feeling the involuntaries I do a little dance in my head and go deeper in my breathing. They last anywhere from 5 to 30 seconds and then die off. Sometimes I can get them going again, most of the time I have to wait until I get lucky again. I need to learn how to care and feed those wonderful muscle spasms.

Here are my questions...

Once I have the involuntaries going... how do I help create that feedback loop?

I find myself completely releasing from contractions when things start to spasm, from what I have read that isn't the recommended practice. If I hold a low-level contraction, the involuntary doesn't feel as good as if I completely relax and let it go on its own. I instictively relax now but then contract when I feel it start to fade. I may be trying too hard or just missing a key element of this particular process.

Help!
  • darwindarwin
    my suggestion is to just keep doing what you are doing, but try to savor and love the good feelings you are having. linger with them, and forget about going any further. this is zen at its purest. it will come to you when you want it least. i am not kidding nor being mystical.

darwin
  • ...in other words, be patient. I was encouraged when I ran across a blog from the most orgasmic contributor here saying he was frustrated back in 2003. Thanks, Darwin.

I would appreciate any advice on what to do when the involuntaries start. I feel like I should play opossum and go limp for the ride. I have read others who say to hold a basic contraction and gear up slowly to encourage the loop.

Prostate's buzzing like a doorbell tonight so I may have to give it another shot.
  • OH!!
    When the involuntaries (orgasm) start just let it ride and enjoy it. Allow it to play out before increasing pressure and contracting / holding your anal muscles again. For me the involuntaries come in cycles. I'll hold pressure for awhile contracting my pc / anal sphincter muscles and eventually involuntaries began again. I typically hold contractions from 15, 25, 50, 70 seconds - usually increasing the length as I become more stimulated. Each cycle is typically greater than the last. Super O's come when this involuntary orgasms are maximized across your whole body.

Note that part of the definition of an orgasm is involuntary muscle contractions in pleasure.