Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

great prostate massage site
  • darwindarwin
    guys-

sorry, this is not a site featuring sexy women eager to expertly massage any prostate that comes their way. i know that would be great.

but, this site is still great. it has many excellent self-administered tricks for prostate and pelvic health, stimulation and well-being.

as one example, there are instructions on massaging the prostate from the belly. very cool.

http://www.prostate-massage-and-health.com/external-prostate-massage.html

I found it by searching for "prostate orgasm." by the way, a good sign of a site's credibility is if it mentions the aneros. the good ones, like the one above, are unequivocal in there endorsement of it.

(I'm wondering if the fellow who made the site, william, is on this forum? he seems like he's "one of us." there are some things on the site that i am a bit skeptical about, eg, dietary stuff, and ejaculation advice, but, overall, it is excellent.)

darwin

p.s., i edited this to provide the correct link to the external massage.
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Darwin,

I checked out the site and it has got a lot of information in it. I was curious about the very first paragraph that said:

Prostate orgasm is the term used for massaging the prostate gland in order to produce a flow and elimination of seminal fluid (semen) without ejaculation

Besides some cowpers gland fluid (pre cum), I have never passed anything else during a Super O. I know that everyone is different.

Buster
  • Maximus
    I would question the claim that prostate massage is an aid for prostate cancer. Due to the increased risk of metastasis, I think that's potentially fatal advise.
  • darwindarwin
    yeah, that is kind of a weird definition of a prostate orgasm (and no i haven't had that kind of secretion either).

about the metastasis, i asked my uro about that (i have high PSA but biopsy didn't find cancer cells). he wasn't worried about prostate massage, unless it was aggressive enough to be rupturing blood vessels (but, hey, biopsy sure as hell does that!). perhaps if there was very active cancer it would be a concern.

as discussed in the thread about ejaculation frequency, there does seem to be evidence that draining the prostate can decrease the risk of developing prostate cancer.

darwin
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Maximus said:

I would question the claim that prostate massage is an aid for prostate cancer. Due to the increased risk of metastasis, I think that's potentially fatal advise.

I too have serious questions about these statements. If someone has been formally diagnosed with metastatic disease, the last thing that you'd want to do is to disturb the prostate with vigorous massage. Even in the case of a urologist who is dealing with a cancer patient, the palpation required for an exam becomes more guarded. Of all of the urologists that I've seen over the years (and there've been quite a few), I know that none of them would sanction this, let alone advise it. And frankly, I can't believe that there are any practicing "homeopaths", with offices that would want to take on the liability involved in making such a claim either.

In a different area, their concept of a prostate orgasm is a little strange, it's pretty clearly a definition of "prostate milking" I do not believe that there is a separate type of orgasm that involves the production of fluids exclusively from the prostate. Prostate milking is the process by which fluids are manually expressed from the prostate. Being familiar with some people who are into prostate milking...it is not generally regarded as an orgasmic experience in and of itself. Frankly it has much more to do with the person administering the procedure and is normally a part of sexual denial in the context of a Dominance/Submissive relationship.

Involuntary expression of these fluids by the smooth muscles in the prostate goes by another name......ejaculation. During a Super O or non-ejaculatory orgasm it is indeed possible to get some flow from ones penis, but this is generally associated with Cowper's fluid production and perhaps to some small extent prostatic fluid that is overflowing into the urethra.

No question I appreciate the enthusiam that this website shows for the Aneros (it looks like they're affiliates). But some of the information that's presented there needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

What this site does have to offer, (and the reason that Darwin was referring us there) are some interesting tips on different ways of massaging the prostate externally or peripherally as they call it. That's definitely worth a look-see!

http://www.prostate-massage-and-health.com/peripheral-prostate-massage.html

BF Mayfield
  • darwindarwin
    guys-

apologies on not being more specific in what i liked about the site.

it is the massages and exercises.

he offers:
    - primary: internal massage (aneros or drumstick and condom)
    - massage 2: external massage (from belly, in pubic region)
    - massage 3: three "peripheral massages": abdominal, inner thigh and anal
    - the "miracle exercise."

in particular, i tried massage 2, the "external prostate massage" which is the massage from the belly side, in the pubic area.

here is the link (the one B has above is for massage 3):
    http://www.prostate-massage-and-health.com/external-prostate-massage.html

i tried this last night when i was feeling orgasmic lying in bed before sleep. it was extremely effective in giving me beautiful pure prostate orgasms (the kind we mean, not that he means). it feels absolutely wonderful to access your prostate from that side. (the extended male deer exercise, described in a thread on this forum, does this as well, though not as focused.)

give it a try.

i also tried his "miracle exercise" which you do by using your hands to kind of pull your pelvic floor from your ribcage. felt pretty cool. i could feel it in my pelvic floor.

what i like about the site is that, beside the internal massage which we are all familiar with (though he offers a drumstick and condom manual approach as well as the aneros), the massages and exercises are new to me.

one of the peripheral massages is a manual anal stretch, which i have seen before, recommended at other pelvic health sites (and books). it is often said that if you have a tense butt hole, your whole being is tense. this attempts to ameliorate that.

with respect to the site being an affiliate, i see that the links he has to the aneros site include a long "aid" number, which i assume is the "affiliate id." so, B, i guess the affiliate program is one in which sites are compensated for referred sales?

darwin
  • TipherethTiphereth
    Just a little info concerning cancer. No I am not a "Professional" as most would have it but I do believe in the pieces of info I have put together in my lifetime. Cancer was originally said to be caused by a microbe and later this work was discredited for no apparent reason and is still considered taboo on the practise today.
    Today doctors say there is no real explanation for the cells rapid growth except that it must be genetic. Now that is where they have it half right I think. It is the cancer microbe infecting the cells that is causing the mass
    cell division. So the question then is where is the body's defenses against these microbes? and the answere is found in the bodys condition. Not enough water in the body to remove the toxins stored in it, primarily in the Colon (Anybody ever done one of those colon detox systems? you know what I mean) and in the lympahatic system, blood etc.
    An individual must take into the body sufficient water, minerals, vitamins and oxygen along with excercise to stay healthy and keep the immune system functioning. Your body is capable of fighting Cancer but you must give it the materials it needs to creat tools to fight with. Doctors will not tell you this and as a matter of fact will tell you NOT to intake important vits like antioxydants(Example Vitamine C) while undergoing radiology or chemo(shiver). These programs are NOT going to solve the problem they are only going to weaken your body and at most slow the cancer spread.
    So...give your body a chance and give it what it realy needs.
    The stuff comming out your colon is way worse that a clean piece of plastic masaging your prostate.
  • Maximus
    With all due respect, I must disagree with your statements.

First, medical science does not dismiss microbial involvement in cancer. The cervical cancer vaccine - have you heard of it?

You seem to be overlooking environmental carcinogins as well. Are you saying that if I drink enough water and have my colon blown out periodically, I can smoke with impunity and huff asbestos?

I'm certainly neither saying nor implying that using the Aneros is a cause of cancer, but I'm damn well questioning the advisability of using it - as a treatment no less - when a diagnosis of prostate cancer has been made.

Sorry to come off harsh on this subject. Cancer will touch all of us, either directly or indirectly, in our lives, some more profoundly than others. It's important to keep an open mind, but it's also important to be aware of the facts as understood by science.
  • TipherethTiphereth
    I think I understand the fact's pretty well bud. Both my Mother and Father have died because of cancer and both of them refused to drink water al their lives thought vitamins like C were bogus AND in BOTH cases the Dr.recommended taking ZERO antioxydants like C while he scheduled them for radiation and chemo. And technically I'm saying yes you can avoid cancer by keeping your body cleaned out while I am certanly NOT suggesting you inhale asbestos for fun or anything(I can't believe you would say that).If the cervical cancer vaccine is what you say it is it is indeed a first. Modern science as a whole currently denies the microbial involvment in cancer. Get YOUR facts stright.
  • TipherethTiphereth
    Don't be sory to come off harsh..I'm NOT.
  • Maximus

Modern science as a whole currently denies the microbial involvment in cancer. Get YOUR facts stright.

All you have to do is type the words cancer and virus into google and start reading the 6 million some odd pages on the web on the subject.

Here's an interesting reference on a link between a virus and prostate cancer for example:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11537776/

The article goes on to say that infectious virus' are already blamed for some forms of liver cancer and cervical cancer.

-Max
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Thanks Darwin!

OMG, these exercises are fantastic!

I can't believe how well and how quickly these worked!

I started having orgasmic responses immediately and have been doing so ever since! Like a few seconds in, I felt the throb in my prostate and I fell into a long-slow orgasmic stupor! It is so relaxing and feels SOOOOOO Good!

The Deer and Mod. Deer (for me) felt just great, but this one goes to a much higher level for me and so quickly . . .

I did it this morning, before my coffee, while I was still half-asleep and it woke me slowly and wonderfully, like a gentle lover . . . (then my morning coffee and chair orgasms seemed to be on a higher plain???)

Thanks again,

"Try it, you'll like it!"

Later, Hlaser
  • Great find Darwin. I must try those exercises. I see that William also promotes the ProExtend and SizeGenetics extension devices. Any of you guys tried one of those? I've managed to get from average just under six to just over seven in about a year by stretching exercises and so-called "ballooning." I can't imagine wearing one of those contraptions several hours a day, but wonder whether there is more to be gained. Would love to get past eight!
  • Great discussion regarding cancer.

One reason I've stayed away from Fleshlight (also promoted by William) is concern as to whether the material may be even slightly toxic. It is true that the surface of our penis is designed to absorb the "essense" of a female (this is why once we have made love to a woman, she occupies a place in our heart forever - why we should never engage in casual sex). So I'm wary of any kind of synthetic sleeve or artificial vagina, as I'm also extremely careful about cleanliness and lubes for masturbating and prostate massage.
  • darwindarwin
    hlaser99 said:

Thanks Darwin!

OMG, these exercises are fantastic!

I can't believe how well and how quickly these worked!

I started having orgasmic responses immediately and have been doing so ever since! Like a few seconds in, I felt the throb in my prostate and I fell into a long-slow orgasmic stupor! It is so relaxing and feels SOOOOOO Good!

The Deer and Mod. Deer (for me) felt just great, but this one goes to a much higher level for me and so quickly . . .

Hlaser-

wow, really glad you liked it!

why don't you give us some more details... which of the exercises or massages did you do, and how did you do them?

darwin
  • Ashlen
    The "External Prostate Massage" is quite nice, it is so relaxing, pleasurable and easy to do. It is the first time I've felt the oncoming of a orgasm (like going past the point of no return) from anything outside of using my Aneros, though nothing greeted me on the otherside of the pre-orgasmic feelings it was very interesting to even get that far with a simple external massage.

I'll definitely be trying this exercise each day.
  • Maximus

Great discussion regarding cancer.

One reason I've stayed away from Fleshlight (also promoted by William) is concern as to whether the material may be even slightly toxic.

I have a Fleshlight and while I don't worry so much about the material, it is very difficult to keep from getting smelly and moldy inside no matter how much you wash it because it doesn't dry. I do have concern about that.
  • Many thanks Maximus for your feedback re Fleshlight. The problem you describe would certainly dampen my enjoyment of it, at least after the first time!
  • Darwin,

Wow!! Thanks for the link. Tried the prostate massage around the pubic bone this afternoon and boy did it work! This was a session on what was supposed to be a recovery day and it was without an Aneros.

The day before I read your post, I discovered during an Aneros session, how sensitive I was just above the pubic bone area. In fact I had a marvelous session substituting prostate stimulation for nipple stimulation, with the Helix, resulting in some very intense full body contraction Super O's.

In today's session, I used my third and fourth fingers of both hands just above where the pubic bone ends and just had them going in a small circular motion without them actually sliding over the skin. Each time they would reach the lower portion of the circle, I could feel an additional tingle in my prostate.

It took about 20 minutes to reach orgasm and it was just a very pleasant gradual ascent. There really didn't seem to be a peak, except that I could feel my testes start their climb to the orgasmic position. About a minute after the hormonal release, I realized that I was into a stuck in on orgasm, stopped the stimulation and just lay there absorbing the pleasure waves. It lasted about 4-5 minutes, about the same length I have experienced before, with an orgasmic afterglow that lasted another 10-15 minutes.

Although I was flat out of time, I had an upcoming skin doctor appointment, I tried another quick stimulation using the same technique.
    Like several of my past experiences, it took about 4 times around the circle and I was back into a second stuck in on orgasm.
    This one only lasted about half the time of the previous one but I had about 5 waves of mini orgasms superimposed on the main event, lasting about 15 seconds each, which made it wonderfully unique.

Several things made this session very unique: 1. I have never had a stuck in on orgasm without an Aneros. 2. The entry orgasm was from such a low level of arousal that I just couldn't believe that it was possible. 3. I haven't had a stuck in on orgasm for more than a month, although I have certainly been trying to get back there in almost every session.

This session and another one about a week ago,where I was able to generate an orgasm by just thinking about it, have really taken my experiences to another level!!

Insearchof
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi Darwin and ALL!

Darwin,

Basically, I did #2 and moved from the pelvic bone to the navel. (used the 2nd and 3rd fingers or 1st and 2nd fingers)

When I hit on a good position, I stayed and enjoyed it, then moved to another. separating the fingers to a particular distance from the starting position helped allot! (about 2 or 3 inches below the navel, with finger tips of the hands separated maybe 2 inches was good, to name just one position!)

The only thing that bothered me was: "I couldn't do nipple play!" So, I tried spreading the fingers of one hand to cover the same area and added nipple play with the free hand. (needs some work, but had some promise???)

I am sure that with more practice, it will get even more precise and even better. I am just starting to learn the technique and still fumbling around allot!

Later, Hlaser
  • darwindarwin
    guys-

briefly, as i am on the go, the massages and "exercise" really are fantastic.

i used the abdominal peripheral massage last night and discovered that the whole pathway from center of pubic bone out to my sides, just above the hip bone (where he shows himself pinching his sides) are very powerful.

the side pinch is wonderful. it seems to have the effect of stretching your pelvic floor, which somehow seriously boosts sensitivity. i also found a spot along the path about half-way between pubic bone and hip bone which just drove me crazy.

also, the "miracle exercise" is great. it feels like you are giving yourself an internal wedgie, in a good way.

in sum, all of these tricks made my prostate or whole pelvic floor come alive with increased sensitivity.

darwin
  • GrandTiger
    Maximus said:

One reason I've stayed away from Fleshlight (also promoted by William) is concern as to whether the material may be even slightly toxic.

I have a Fleshlight and while I don't worry so much about the material, it is very difficult to keep from getting smelly and moldy inside no matter how much you wash it because it doesn't dry. I do have concern about that.

Well, in the end I ordered a Vibratex Maven (from drugstore.com) that is made of non-toxic elastomer. It will arrive in a few days. It is closed at one end but turns inside out for easy washing, and is 7" long. Apart from the Fleshlight, which I've never tried, this is the only other masturbator I've seen that comes even close to being man-sized; most look they are made for little kids!

Anyway, never tried a masturbator before, so I'm greatly looking forward to it.
  • bonerownerbonerowner
    The fleshlight is not hard to clean - run some alcohol mixed with water through it and powder with baby powder. As far as toxicity of the Fleshlight - Fleshlight material DOES NOT CONTAIN phthalates. It also is NOT made from latex, silicone or rubber. The Fleshlight material is made up of "OIL GEL". Which is oil trapped in an elastomer matrix. That is the reason why when you put a fleshlight on a piece of paper, the oil bleeds out.

The Maven looks interesting - let us know how it works out for you.
  • GrandTiger
    Thanks Bonerowner for the info. I'll post my findings after trying the Maven. One thing that attracted me to the Maven is that it doesn't have a hard casing, and so the pressure can be controlled very precisely and exactly as desired.

Apart from longing for the feel of entering a vagina again, another attraction of the closed sleeve is that if I decide to go for a super-T, or even miss-fire unintentionally, cleanup is so easy.
  • Ahhh... I see you've already been made aware of the fleshlight, GrandTiger.

I wouldn't worry about cleaning the fleshlight. It's true that that is the worst part of the toy... the cleaning. But as "bonerowner" said... I just wash it with soap and water, then pour some rubbing alcohol through it. It is so flexible that you can turn each end almost inside out and dab it dry with a paper towel. I only use it about once every two weeks or so. It's a special occasion toy for me. I've had mine for about a year. It smells the same as when I purchased it new.

I wanted to comment about PSA tests and prostate message. I am a health care professional. I can tell you that while prostate message can have some health benefits it should be avoided before having a PSA blood test performed. It can cause a false elevation in your PSA. As a matter of fact, even a prostate exam (digital) can cause the false elevation. Your blood should be drawm before your doctor examines you. It's unbelievable how many doctors don't know this. To avoid false elevations in PSA. You should avoid prostate message, orgasm of any kind, anal sex, strenuous exercise outside of your normal routine for 48 hours (72 would be better). If you normally exercise you should continue, but don't start a strenuous exercise program the day before your blood draw. Caffeine and alcohol has also been shown to slightly elevate PSA and some recommend to avoid for 24 - 48 hours before PSA blood test.
  • Grandtiger: You have nothing to fear from the Fleshlight! I have three of them. And acccording to the Fleshlight website they are completely safe and toxic free.
  • Onthepath
    Not that this is a Fleshlight topic, but I wanted to add my two cents. I have several of them and have had them for about 2 years.

The Fleshlight, to me, is no more difficult to clean than any other sex toy. Just rinse it thoroughly with water from both ends and shake off the excess. Do not use soap or any other chemical cleaners. Some guys like to rinse it with rubbing alcohol every time or on occasion but I never have. With the Aneros, I do clean it with soap and water.

I store my Fleshlights out in the open so mold and mildew have never been a problem and they dry out just fine. If you must store yours in the case or somewhere hidden, try to leave the ends open or lose so that air can flow through it. You may also need to take the extra step of pushing a handkerchief or some other lint free towel through it with a chopstick or something similar to try and dry it out a little more. Or stick it in front of a fan. You can check the Fleshlight forum for more drying tips.

If you want to powder your inserts, which I do so very rarely, only powder the outside and only use cornstarch. Baby powder has talc in it which can cloud Ice Fleshlights. I'm not sure if it has any adverse effects on non-Ice Fleshlights but I know that the manufacturer recommends using only cornstarch. You can buy it in the grocery store where they sell baking powder and cake mixes, etc.

I haven't tried the Maven before, but I do know that closed-end inserts don't allow air to flow in and out of them so once you are inside, it can be difficult to stroke due to the strong suction. I would also think that cleaning could be a problem since you can't run water through it from both ends. If it can be turned inside out, then cleaning should be a snap. Some masturbators are easier to turn inside out than others depending on how firm they are.

The Fleshlight is 10 inches long so for the vast majority of men it is long enough to accommodate the entire penis and has enough room left over to catch ejaculate.

Other than the material and the variety of textures offered, the hard case is what really sets it apart from other masturbators. With the hard case, you can grip it as hard as you want, and the Fleshlight will grip your penis the same way regardless. This is what makes it more like a vagina: you don't have control over how much it grips you. With your hand, you are in complete control from using a strong grip to a very light touch. I do still like to use my hand on occasion, but I find that I like to use my Fleshlights even more.

Hope this helps,

Onthepath
  • GrandTiger
    Thank you BonerOwner, MegaByteMe, CrimsonWonder and OnThePath, for all the info and advice about the Fleshlight and its maintenance. I must admit that it looks absolutely sumptuous. I see what you mean about the advantage of being open ended, regarding suction, and of course for cleaning. Perhaps I'll eventually give in and get a Fleshlight Wonder Wave.

In the meantime I'll see how the Maven goes. It does turn inside out all the way for cleaning. If I don't like the closed end I guess I could always put a small hole in it. The Fleshlight certainly has the advantage of having enough length to come inside it. If I wear a condom I feel like I'm gagged; I call them 40dB attenuators! If I feel gagged by the Maven I'll take the plunge and get a Fleshlight right away. I know for sure I'll be up against the end of the Maven, so the gagging effect will depend on how stretchy the material is.

Maven will arrive in a few days, but having dispensed myself last night in a mighty flood, I'm not planning on dispensing for another week or two! But I plan to enjoy an hour or two with it every night in the meantime.

Thanks again guys, I'll keep you posted ...
  • Onthepath said:

...the hard case is what really sets it apart from other masturbators. With the hard case, you can grip it as hard as you want, and the Fleshlight will grip your penis the same way regardless. This is what makes it more like a vagina: you don't have control over how much it grips you. With your hand, you are in complete control from using a strong grip to a very light touch. I do still like to use my hand on occasion, but I find that I like to use my Fleshlights even more.

Hope this helps,

Onthepath

Yes, I agree with the above statement. ONE of the reasons I like the fleshlight is because of the hard case. I actually rarely stroke myself with the fleshlight. Rather, I prefer to use methods that get my entire body into it. I want to feel like I'm f'ing the fleshlight instead of just givng myself a handjob with it.

I often place/secure the fleshlight in between the mattress and box springs on the side of the bed. Then I get on my knees on the floor and have at it (like doggy style). I also sometimes use the "shoe method". By placing the closed end of the fleshlight in a shoe you can go at it missionary style. Often times several pillows are needed to get in just the right position. Or instead of the shoe you can just sandwhich it in between pillows.

The only thing, IMO, that would make the fleshlight better would be if it had some sort of a heating element. Something to keep it at a nice 98.6 degrees. You can warm it in hot water, but that is a pain. I use to warm it but now I just allow my own body temperature to warm it.

Sorry for so much about the fleshlight. Back to the aneros...
  • bcrafter
    Good diet and exercise (which Aneros use comes in) are major importance to maintaining good health.As is mentioned on the Aneros web-site the Aneros provides a non-injurious work-out of the Perineum,Prostate and rectum that can-not be achieved else wise.This exercise promotes increased blood flow and pushes toxins out of the prostate and as we all enjoy(puts a smile on our face).I am not a medical pro but do believe in oriental medicine,(herbs,accupunctue,massage etc)that I will continue using my Aneros's until a bonafide doctor tells me not to.The use of an Aneros utilizes a very basic execise called Kegells which many M.D"s believe in
  • GrandTiger
    Hello again all you guys who recommended the Fleshlight.

I finally succumbed and ordered a FL Stamina Training Unit (STU) Gold special edition. I chose that model because I read on their website that is is preferred over the Wonder Wave for men who still have their hoods intact, and also because it is more a "men's health" device rather than just a toy.

My new "exercise equipment" will arrive on Monday. Can't wait to start practicing ...
  • bonerownerbonerowner

Hello again all you guys who recommended the Fleshlight.

I finally succumbed and ordered a FL Stamina Training Unit (STU) Gold special edition. I chose that model because I read on their website that is is preferred over the Wonder Wave for men who still have their hoods intact, and also because it is more a "men's health" device rather than just a toy.

My new "exercise equipment" will arrive on Monday. Can't wait to start practicing ...

You won't regret the STU - it is awesome - it feels amazing when you cum - those nubs rubbing on your sensitive head will send you to the moon.
  • GrandTiger
    Thanks BonerOwner. I've been practicing solo ejaculation control for a year or two now and managing to contain myself for one to three weeks while enjoying the most awesome sustained multiple orgasms by means of daily EMD exercise, usually combined with prostate massager.

If I don't spend myself in the meantime then Monday will be my eighth consecutive day without splurging. So I don't know yet whether to decide to splurge with the STU on the first session or try to hold on, and whether to have my prostate massager in at the same time. What would you suggest?

Solo sex is the only sex I've been able to have for some years, and I'm used to enjoying myself for a couple of solid hours at a time almost every day and sometimes twice a day. Do you think I'll be able to last two solid hours with the STU on the first round? I'll be elated if I can. I'm so looking forward to the feeling of having sex again.

By the way, just as I was told, the Maven sleeve didn't feel anything like a vagina at all. On the contrary, it was quite a turn-off. After an hour with it I got bored and limp and threw it in the trash.

PS: I should add that my erect penis plays a very significant roll in my extended orgasmic pleasure even when using the massager. That's why I say "two 'solid' hours." During EMD exercises I frequently pause to massage my penis between my fingers and thumbs, very slowly, from deep in the base moving little by little to the head. The pleasure is excruciating. Then I return to EMD and spread that pleasure throughout my whole body.
  • bonerownerbonerowner

If I don't spend myself in the meantime then Monday will be my eighth consecutive day without splurging. So I don't know yet whether to decide to splurge with the STU on the first session or try to hold on, and whether to have my prostate massager in at the same time. What would you suggest?

Solo sex is the only sex I've been able to have for some years, and I'm used to enjoying myself for a couple of solid hours at a time almost every day and sometimes twice a day. Do you think I'll be able to last two solid hours with the STU on the first round? I'll be elated if I can. I'm so looking forward to the feeling of having sex again.

By the way, just as I was told, the Maven sleeve didn't feel anything like a vagina at all. On the contrary, it was quite a turn-off. After an hour with it I got bored and limp and threw it in the trash.

Well, whether or not you actually want to finally ejaculate when using your STU the first time is up to you. For me, the STU feels great when I am stroking, etc., but what really sells me on the STU is the orgasm. I have also been edging while masturbating for awhile as well, and can usually control when I cum at this point, however I find it is harder to do with the STU. When I get to just before that point of no return, and I stop stroking (as usual), I find that every little movement, such as my cock twitching or throbbing, etc., is magnified with the STU making it harder to hold off (but not impossible). Then as I am cumming if I try to keep on stroking with the STU I find it harder to do since the feelings are so intense. It would be fun to have a partner use the STU on me and just go to town with the fleshlight while I am cumming - it would make my brain melt. Even if you decide to hold of cumming, when you finally do decide to ejaculate then make sure you use the STU for that! :D

Sorry to hear about your maven experience - I am glad you settled on a fleshlight - you will definitely like it I am sure. You might want to buy some corn starch and powder your sleeve after you rinse it out - it will keep it nicer for longer.
  • BusterBuster
    Hey G.T.,

Got a toy coming, eh? I am an owner of an STU myself. I almost laughed out loud (lol - I still like to write that out) when you speculated about being able to last two hours without the splurge. You will be a better man than me if you can do it. I was pretty hard pressed to last 10 minutes on my first time with the STU. I don't use it as much as I thought I would, but it is a nice unit. Go for it! And have some fun, you deserve it!
  • GrandTiger
    Thanks guys for your inputs. Well I guess I'll find out soon enough whether I blow it in two minutes or two hours :lol:

I can't decide yet whether I should get in there right away or enjoy an hour of "foreplay" beforehand.

But whatever strategy I follow, I'll always be sure never to cum without being in there. I'm horny just thinking about it :D
  • bonerownerbonerowner
    GrandTiger - When you do use the STU and decide to finally cum, try doubling the speed and length of your stroke and then keep stroking like that for at least 100 times at double speed. :shock: :twisted:

You can also use the Fleshlight hands-free by placing it between a mattress and boxsprings, or putting it in a shoe, etc..

Have fun! :D
  • GrandTiger
    Thanks guys. I'll know soon enough whether I last two minutes, two hours, or two seconds :lol:

I can't decide yet whether it's best to get in there right away or enjoy an hour of foreplay beforehand, but I'll certainly be sure not to cum unless I'm in there.

That's interesting advice BonerOwner about speeding up at the end. Usually if I decide to go for a grand finale I relax as much as possible with almost no motion, sometimes no motion at all, and focus on the gradual crescendo of orgasmic sensations in my penis and spreading through my whole body, making the extremely intense build-up last as long as possible, sometimes several minutes. It is during that time that I feel my whole being dissolving into a higher dimension of divine ecstasy. Then I start to ejaculate, a little at first, then followed by something like a supernova, eight or so incredible contractions and then another massive burst followed by another ten or so contractions before I'm totally spent and gratified. I call it a hyper-T.

I always get my most intense sustained orgasms flat on my back, so I visualized myself enjoying the STU in the "woman on top" position. Anyway, I'm sure I'll be trying everything imaginable with it sooner or later.

Thanks again guys, I'll report back and let you know how it goes, or how I cums :D
  • GrandTiger
    That's strange, I accidentally closed my browser and thought my last but one post was lost, but now it's there. Oh well, nevermind.
  • bonerownerbonerowner

That's interesting advice BonerOwner about speeding up at the end. Usually if I decide to go for a grand finale I relax as much as possible with almost no motion, sometimes no motion at all, and focus on the gradual crescendo of orgasmic sensations in my penis and spreading through my whole body, making the extremely intense build-up last as long as possible, sometimes several minutes. It is during that time that I feel my whole being dissolving into a higher dimension of divine ecstasy. Then I start to ejaculate, a little at first, then followed by something like a supernova, eight or so incredible contractions and then another massive burst followed by another ten or so contractions before I'm totally spent and gratified. I call it a hyper-T.

Well, it was actually kind of sarcastic - I don't think it would be physically possible to last the 100 strokes at double speed. The sleeve of the STU is filled with rows and rows of spiny bumpy fleshlike material, and when well-lubed from your cum and lube and your head is sensitive from cumming each little bump feels like an intense little tounge flicking at the edges and along the top of your swollen sensitive head. I think you have a good handle on what feels best for you - the Fleshlight will be a nice toy, but obviously your mind is the best sex toy :D
  • megabyteme
    One of the reasons why I prefer the "wonder wave" over the "STU" is because of the INTENSE stimulation that I feel on the head of my penis when I cum while using the "STU". It is too intense for me and I am circumcised. I thought the wonder wave might have still been a little too intense upon ejaculation. But, then I discovered something... I initially made the mistake of practically stopping (no in and out motion) or slowing down almost completely. However, I finally discovered a new approach. Just keep going when you ejaculate. You WILL think it is too intense, but allow your body to relax and keep keep at it. I found when I kept going my entire body would quiver and shake uncontrollably. Also, make sure you have some privacy. In order to drive through this intense experience you'll probably need to make some noise. :wink:
  • I have the Super Ribbed....and I cant last more than 10 mins.....4 or 5 is the norm!
  • evil-zombieevil-zombie
    my 2 fleshlights are the Pink Lady WonderWave and the "Old Butt '" style TurboTube {Pipedream} ...lol GrandTiger...i can guarentee you...you'll never last 2 hours on first try with your new STU...maybe but i seriously doubt it....my longest FLY"ing session ever was about 45 minutes...normally bout 10 to 15 is bout all i can hold off without cumming...and i forgot who said it but yess when you do cum I also somewhat get a body shake or quiver ...its just way more intense than a regular hand stroke....

and GrandTiger ...as u are just solo...by yourself...i highly recommend you try the mattress/boxspring position on ur knees in the floor...i pretty much do this exclusively...just open the bottom cap bout halfway...lube her with some liquid inside...dorsn't take a lot..you'll figure that out...and get on ur knees and fuck it like ur banging a woman doggie from behind...

LOL...the main thing i enjoy with my 2 FL's is that i can fuck them while i'm smoking a cig and drinking a beer ...grins...thats a definate no go with the wife...enjoy GrandTiger ..you'll love your fjeshlight... :twisted:
  • GrandTiger
    Thanks guys, I'm cracking up here reading these posts.

Like I said, I chose the STU because I never had my hood removed :D and I read that uncut guys prefer it over the WW. Anyway, I had about 90 minutes of perfect bliss last night enjoying my penis and prostate and every inch from the soles of my feet to the crown of my head. So many incredible peaks and wave upon wave of absolute ecstasy, and still I haven't splurged!

Actually I find it easier not to cum when I've been on a very high plateau for a while. Most times when I cum unintentionally is on the way up! So perhaps I'll climb up there first before slipping into the STU and maybe I'll last longer that way than if I were to slip into it at the start. And I'll have my prostate massager in at the same time of course.

I believe the prostate massage helps recirculate our juices. That relieves the pressure and helps me to enjoy myself over and over without ejaculating. One of the ways I sustain an extremely intense orgasmic state is by visualizing my juices physically flowing from my "sperm paradise" throughout my whole body. This visualization certainly helps the re-absorption process which makes the whole experience so rejuvenating, and the health benefits to the whole body are awesome. And the pleasure is indescribable.
  • megabyteme
    [quote=evil-zombie]...i highly recommend you try the mattress/boxspring position on ur knees in the floor...i pretty much do this exclusively...just open the bottom cap bout halfway...lube her with some liquid inside...dorsn't take a lot..you'll figure that out...and get on ur knees and fuck it like ur banging a woman doggie from behind...

^^^^ ditto ^^^^ I almost always go doggie with the FL in between the mattress and box spring.
  • skeeter_gskeeter_g
    If you want to feel like your are on top of a beautiful lady or wife.... use the shoe method. With the shoe on top of the bed.... push the flashlight in the opening of a shoe, it places the FL at a slight upward angle, then put a towel on top of the shoe horizontally and use it to hold the FL.. that works great also! :D
  • GrandTiger
    Thanks guys for all the tips.

Package is delayed by one day, should arrive manana, 6th May, it seems like forever! Eight days since I splurged; been recirculating my juices by prostate massage and EMD.

In the meantime I'm studying the STU training manual. I see that the idea is to keep moving, estimating how many strokes we can go and still hold on. But that isn't my way of making love. My way is to go fairly slowly so she builds up to a longer lasting and very intense orgasm while I hold on, and then stop the motion for a while after she orgasms, but staying in there rock solid with the two of us just resting blissfully for a while before I start thrusting again. But that was all a long time ago, and it may be quite a while before I'll be doing it again. In the meantime I can at least enjoy my training to become a "Tantric Master" :lol:
  • GrandTiger
    Well guys, I survived my first stamina training session with the STU last night without spending myself, even after nine days of countless sustained orgasms since I last ejaculated. The experience was ecstasy beyond words. I’ll agree, the STU really does feel like a real vagina, absolute heaven.

I started about 10:30 p.m. after having my shower. I rinsed out the STU insert and left it to soak in warm water as directed. In the meantime I enjoyed some “foreplay”. But I discovered a problem; I was desperate to get inside it, but so anxious that I would explode on entry, that I couldn’t get an erection :oops: I had my prostate massager in place and tried my Extended Male Deer (EMD) exercise which always pumps up my penis in seconds, but all to no avail. Then I got worried that I’d never be able to do it :cry:

I was just too excited, not only my penis (in spite of being limp), but my whole mind and body. So I had to make myself relax, taking long slow deep breaths. It took me about an hour to calm myself down and pull myself together for another go. So I warmed up the STU insert again and lubed it up with a generous helping of Boy Butter H2O, lay flat on my back, STU by my side, and started EMD. This time my penis sprang to attention and in I went. It was absolute heaven in there, so I remained still for quite a while soaking my rock hard penis in its blissful caresses, taking long deep breaths. I lay there in ecstasy for 15 minutes or so before starting some gentle strokes. I continued at a slow strong pace, thrusting and contracting my PC muscle in sync with my breathing (PC contraction on the reverse thrust). I was in seventh heaven. The feeling of all those little nodules sliding over the head of my penis was incredible. Over the next hour or so I practiced different thrusting techniques combined with PC contractions and EMD, and my penis and prostate were pulsating together with waves of pure bliss overwhelming my whole body. Now and then I altered the suction by turning the cap, and several times I felt I was about to cum but I was able to hold on and dissipate the pleasure waves throughout my body. I wanted to just keep on going for ever, but after 1:00 a.m. I figured I must get some sleep so I enjoyed one last sustained whole body non-ejaculatory orgasm to finish off.

I believe that simultaneous prostate massage helped a lot by helping my body re-absorb my fluids and so reduce the pressure.

Then I rinsed, dried, and powdered my STU with cornstarch, put it to air and collapsed back into bed after a totally awesome workout. This morning, prostate massager still in place, I enjoyed a little EMD before getting up. Today my penis feels a little tired. Wow, it’s been a long time since I had that feeling after hours of sex. But as I’m still not spent, I’m ready for more …

So, according to the STU manual, the assumed thrust frequency is 400 in 6 minutes, which is just over 1Hz. But my frequency was typically only about 12 per minute, or one cycle in 5 seconds, really slow. But that’s the way I like it, so that makes it more difficult to assess my rating! Nevertheless, in spite of my initial difficulty getting started, I am very pleased with myself and greatly encouraged :D

At my rate, it would take about 7 hours to complete 5000 cycles to become a Tantric Master :lol: I guess I'll be happy with that :lol:

Here’s a technique you’ll enjoy: with the end cap removed, place your middle finger all the way into the opening. As you reverse thrust with your penis, withdraw your finger a little to create a lot more suction. On the forward thrust, move your finger all the way in and stimulate the tip of your penis inside the STU with the tip of your finger for a moment before the next cycle.

By the way, EMD is terrific with the STU. Do everything the same as for regular EMD, with Aneros, not forgetting the PC muscle contractions (which are actually a part of the original MD exercise), but just keep the STU pressed down against the pubic bone, rocking it a little to massage the pubic bone area. Perhaps we should call this the Stamina Extended Male Deer (SEMD) exercise. Aneros and Fleshlight together make for the most incredibly intense genital workout, and the health benefits are awesome.

Life is wonderful; looking forward to your feedback guys.
  • BusterBuster
    G.T.,

My feedback is that you are a stud! I mean that in the best way. I could never have done that. I am impressed that you put that much into it and still ended up not ejaculating.

I have used the move you mentioned about holding the unit up tight to your pubic bone and just being still. The cursing blood flow is enough to keep things going.

It sounds as though you have found yourself a great new toy.

Have fun.
  • megabyteme
    Just wondering if you are only stroking yourself with it or if you are f'ing it by sandwiching it between the box springs and mattress (my fav)?

Also, I will also applaud you for being able to hold out on ejaculating. I have also enjoyed "edging" for a couple weeks followed by an enormous ejaculation when I decided to turn loose. I don't personally enjoy that on a regular basis. I guess my thoughts are.... If I just smelled delicious food for two weeks, of course I would have the best meal of my life when I finally succumbed. (That's probably not an ideal analogy.) However, everyone had there own thing. I have about one day of edging a week. I personally would rather have several really good ejaculatory orgasms a week than one mind blowing ejaculation per month. Just my .02
  • GrandTiger
    Many thanks guys for your compliments. I took last night off, needed to catch up on some sleep!

The only postures I tried were lying flat on my back, simulating woman on top, and sitting upright simulating woman sitting astride my lap facing me, which I consider the most intimate position of all for making love. For me, it's the difference between simply having sex which of course is tremendously thrilling, and making love which is heaven on earth.

For now I just want to simulate and practice making love for hours on end.

By the way, I just read in Mantak Chia's "The Multi-orgasmic Man" that we should pause and let our erection subside about every twenty minutes to recharge with fresh blood. This is definitely worth noting for all stamina trainees.