Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Helix Without Handle = More aggressive P-tab?
  • Ashlen
    I've been thinking about cutting off the handle of my Helix so I can use it when reclining in my computer chair. I've had problems with the P-tab being too aggressive normally, so I've been using some tissue to counter this which seems to work nicely. What I wonder is if I cut off the handle, will it become even more aggressive than before, by a noticeable amount? Also, is there anything else I should know about with a modified Helix?

I'm not too worried about modifying my Helix, I can always order another if things don't work out well, but I just thought I'd do a little research first.
  • rumelrumel
    Ashlen,

I believe you can cut off the handle without it becoming more "aggressive". I've cut the handles off my MGX and Helix to accomplish the same purpose as yours and they function just fine. You might find that it is actually a little bit more mobile/responsive after the alteration.

Good Vibes to You!
  • F0rnF0rn
    I agree with rumel. I've completed this mod to both my helix and mgx and I find after many uses that they are more responsive. Specifically, I find that the helix moves much more frequently, and the mgx seems to make a better contact with my prostate.

Cheers!
  • darwindarwin
    one idea on the aggressive p-tab.

many have written about their technique for softening the contact.

i discovered mine last week. i insert the corner of a washcloth between the tab and its contact spot. when i'm on my back the rest of the washcloth drapes over my genitals. it offers them some just-right gentle stimulation.

darwin