Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google
Prostate Questions/Uncertainty
  • protoproto
    I am really struggling with how to form my question, possible because it's really lots of questions that all tie together but please bear with me...

Right now I'm sat at my desk[1][3] and I have a tingling in what I would consider to be the area near my prostate if not my prostate itself (I've always been a little unsure of just where my prostate was, exactly). It's part tingle and part a sensation of wanting to urinate. Not a need to urinate like when you have a full bladder, but like there is something in my urethra that might leak out.

It feels quite pleasurable and not a million miles from the feeling just before I ejaculate as part of a traditional wet orgasm. On the other hand it also feels not a million miles from the feeling just before you urinate and get that lovely warm feeling of relief. If I concentrate on the sensation I can increase the feeling a bit and start to feel a little aroused, I notice my heartbeat more and I stop breathing without really meaning to, in a manner I associate with a building orgasm.

However, I know that if I were to go to the bathroom now I would be able to urinate without much trouble. Not a lot of urine would come out, though, since it hasn't been that long since I emptied my bladder. As I say, I don't feel like I do when I really need the bathroom, just that I have something in there that would come out if I went.

Is this normal, good, bad or what? I don't know if it's relevant but, after a traditional wet orgasm, I often then feel the need to go and urinate even though I may have emptied my bladder before I started. I don't consider myself to have a weak bladder, either.

I suppose I just want to be sure that I'm not doing any damage to my body in this search for greater things, that and perhaps be reassured that I am on the right path, or given some pointers on how to get on the right path, to the Super-O.

What does contact on the prostate feel like to other people and how often/long do people feel the sensation to urinate, if at all?

Obviously thoughts and advice are appreciated,

Dan

[1] I should add that I do not have my Aneros[2] inserted right now but the feeling I describe is the same as I often get with the Aneros inserted.

[2] I own the MGX, Helix and Progasm as well as the Prostate Cradle[3]. I've had a lot of nice feelings with all the models but no Super-O yet. Possible mini-O's, but I'm not entirely sure about that, either. I'd say I'd been using the Aneros reasonably regularly for about seven or eight months.

[3] I only recently purchased the Prostate Cradle and the tingling I feel today, good or bad, is probably as a result of a session I had with that last night.