Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Cut handle off of Helix - WOW!
  • JIH
    Hi all. I have been lurking for a long time and I have since purchased an MGX, an orginal MGX (which is my favorite), and a Helix. The Helix just never quite hit the right spot so in order to try and make it comfortable to use while sitting in a chair I just cut off the handle with my Dremel tool.

WOW! I inserted the Helix for a test drive and when I walked to the couch to lay down I immediatly noticed a comforting massage right against my prostate (while I was walking). Also while sitting. It does not let up. I think this may "put me over the edge". I have it in as I am typing this and my breathing is deepening and I feel an orgasm coming on as I am typing. I had to chime in on this. I love this. Bye bye.
  • Ashlen
    Interesting, I've read about people doing this to the SGX since it was smaller and allowed it to go deeper without dealing with the p-tab, but with the Helix, I would of thought it would go too deep.

Let us know how it turned out.
  • Badger
    I've had my Helix for several months with little progress except for some vibrating sensations when sitting down listening to music (the subwoofer seems to make everything vibrate), which I can't play since I normally us it at night. The other time went very well, and during the orgasm, it shot out. Since then, I seem to have lost the sensitivity, especially without either sitting on the handle or reaching around and pushing on it and grinding around.

The handle seems to bind up between my cheeks, which I believe dampens the movement of the Helix and prevents it from moving freely. I'm sure that being overweight doesn't help (I was hoping that using this would help me to lose weight like some other posters mentioned), and also contributes to a problem mentioned later.

So after reading several posts on removing the handle, I cut it off. It seems to cock sideways a bit, but sitting down is more comfortable, and walking around gives several interesting sensations. I still have problems with the P-Tab, it just doesn't seem to hit the right spot, and I get a sore spot after a few hours of use.
  • Ashlen
    Badger said:

I still have problems with the P-Tab, it just doesn't seem to hit the right spot, and I get a sore spot after a few hours of use.

Have you tried cushioning the P-tab? I use folded tissue, which still gets sore after repeat usuage, but doesn't dig in as aggressively as before.