Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Constant Pleasure, Does it subside?
  • Ashlen
    So since about Friday night, I've been feeling constant pleasure in my prostate, which is quite nice, but seems to pose a problem. I'm guessing this feeling is from my prostate nerves becoming aware for the first time in my life, or perhaps residual pleasure from the last Aneros session.

Anyway, last night I tried to go to sleep, but the waves of pleasure ended up building until I had no choice but have a 2 hour session with my Helix. It was the most successful session yet, reaching new peaks of intense pleasure (no orgasm though, just a high level of pleasure).

This concerns me a bit, as the constant pleasure is building each day, and I fear I might not be able to sleep if it continues. Does this feeling eventually go away or subside? Is there anyway to stop it before bed? Any ideas?
  • Ashlen
    Lord help me, my Progasm just arrived.

So screwed, but what a way to go... :P
  • Progasm!?Progasm!?Oh my friend, you just made a big mistake.lets just say, you wont be the same again. By the sounds of things, you wanna cum so badly, its killing ya.well, just let that evil Progasm (it is pure sexual naughynes) take over you.you will be floating and cumming like crazy.
  • Yes The Aneros (from MGX to Progasm) are really addictive.
    So, I can't have (don't want to anymore) more than 3 session in a week because the pleasure makes me sleep late in the night.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Ashlen,

What you're experiencing is normal and as you suspected is due to the "rewiring" process. You have "awakened" your prostate. So now you want to put it back to sleep for a while right? LOL

It's true, this can be disconcerting at first, but rest assured this does not go on indefinitely. In Tantric circles the term grounding often comes up in relation to dealing with sexual energy of this sort.

In terms of coping with it, I found that a good ejaculation, particularly one that combines penile stimulation with prostate stimulation to be beneficial. Penile masturbation with the Aneros inside or the assistance of a friend with a "helping hand" can provide some wonderful temporary relief. However you do it, it is necessary for there to be some direct prostate massage involved (simultaneous with the penile stimulation) for your prostate to be sated.

Other users have spoken about consuming large meals, herbal teas (valerian root), self hypnosis, TM, heavy exercise or some types of relaxation therapy. These strategies work by shifting the mind and body focus elsewhere.

BF Mayfield
  • Ashlen
    Thanks for the replies. Today I woke up and everything felt fine again, I think that perhaps I had just overdone it a bit on sessions and my prostate was pleasurably aching or something like that. I still feel it a bit, but it's no where near as strong as it was the last couple of days, perhaps now I can have the will power to go a few days before another session... or not ;)

Edit: I think I might of been mistaken, prostate is flaring up again, I think perhaps sitting for four hours in a semi-hard seat at college is the culprit today.