Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Involuntary Thrusting
  • After nearly 2 years I have to admit I am still trying to reach the elusive Super O. At times I feel I come close but not after seeing Darwin's video.

He states that the Prograsm contractions are involuntary through gentle massaging inside and arousal. Well after seeing this video I am no where near achieving the Super O. i never have involuntaries like that, not once.

Damn I am one jealous dude. Any advise would help

VS
  • Hey VS,

I'm glad that you are still with us but sorry to hear about your progress with the Aneros. I really can't offer you any additional advice that you haven't already heard, but I am wondering how your KSMO sessions are going. KSMO may provide the breakthrough you need to get you over the top with the Aneros.

Hopefully you are still enjoying the physical stimulation that the Aneros provides. I know it's not the Super O that you are seeking, but you are at least getting something out of it! :)

Onthepath
  • TripperTripper
    virginsoldier,

How great to see you still plugging away! Gives me the incentive to continue the journey as well. Popping those little white pieces of plastic!

And, you have to remember that Darwin is in the stratospheric Godlike category and it's just not fair to compare yourself to his unbelievable performances.

Trip
  • Tripper said:

virginsoldier,

And, you have to remember that Darwin is in the stratospheric Godlike category and it's just not fair to compare yourself to his unbelievable performances.

Trip

LOL tripper. Godlike :lol:

I have pleasurable experiences all the time now and on ocassions there is more but no where near enough. As for KSMO I just don't have the privacy to do it as my house is always busy which is a right bummer.

I also noticed that Darwin is sitting moret than lying down which I find most interesting. Whenever I use the Aneros I also lie with the Aneros free from surfaces to give it more freedom for movement and yet Darwin clearly has it pressed against the chair.

Any thoughts?

VS
  • TripperTripper
    vs.

Maybe Darwin will answer but my guess is that once you have actually reached that stratospheric level I mentioned above, you can do almost anything and trigger an "O" on an almost regular basis. That includes the chair "O" that you mention or, as another example, touching the NW corner of your left nipple.

Sounds like you are having fun and I hope you reach the famous "O" soon.

Trip
  • darwindarwin
    guys-

when i made the videos i was in a recliner, as you saw.

what you might not have been able to see is that i was on pillows positioned so that they supported my butt but didn't touch my anus or the aneros. i was basically sitting on the edge of the pillows.

darwin
  • ZolaZola
    I am no expert on using the Aneros, but I have had pretty good luck with it and achieving Super Os from time to time. At first I had a few Super Os and tons and tons of dry orgasms. Over time, though, things changed and I kind of lost my ability to have the great sessions I had at first. All of a sudden, though, I started using a different Aneros and then experimented with different positions, and things started going great again. Perhaps a different Aneros or position would work for you. I used to get off using the Helix and couldn't seem to get there with the Eupho, but now it's the reverse.
    Good luck.
    Z
  • Zola said:

I am no expert on using the Aneros, but I have had pretty good luck with it and achieving Super Os from time to time. At first I had a few Super Os and tons and tons of dry orgasms. Over time, though, things changed and I kind of lost my ability to have the great sessions I had at first. All of a sudden, though, I started using a different Aneros and then experimented with different positions, and things started going great again. Perhaps a different Aneros or position would work for you. I used to get off using the Helix and couldn't seem to get there with the Eupho, but now it's the reverse.
    Good luck.
    Z

Hi Zola

I understand where your coming from. I too change from different models. I now have quite a collection. Helix,MGX,Eupho and Progasm. I also use different positions.
    Unfortunately me and Tripper are both veterans in not achieving the elusive Super O, but we both keep trying

VS