Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Losing Some Feeling/Satisfaction
  • ZolaZola
    I bought several Aneros models a few weeks ago, and absolutley love them. My first experiences were mind-blowing, and I had Super O's and orgasms literally for hours. For whatever reason, I just haven't been able to get those great old feelings back in recent sessions. It still feels good and all, but it's as if I'm just not getting where I used to get. I miss my Super Os. I use the Helix and Eupho for the most part. I'm now thinking that maybe the Progasm would give me what I want and crave. Any thoughts? Has anyone else had the experience where you start out great and then just sort of lose your edge a bit?
    Zola
  • GrandTigerGrandTiger
    Are you possibly just overspending yourself? Maybe all you need is a few days off. See my post under "Testosterone depletion"
  • rumelrumel
    Zola,

The condition you’ve reported has happened to me personally and I know that even our Guru ‘B. Mayfield’ reported experiencing the same phenomena. It has been several months now since I last experienced a super-O, but nonetheless, I continue to experience very pleasurable mini sessions, whilst knowing the factors (stress, anxiety, time constraints, health concerns) limiting my capacity to get back to that “special place” .
    Probably the biggest hurdle is overcoming one’s “expectations” for achieving the super-O. I suspect this may be a factor for you.
    If you can return to the curious, open minded, receptive, non-expectant mind set of your initial experience, I think your likelihood of having a super-O overtake you will be greatly enhanced. Take to heart the lessons related by ‘corvus59’ s
    thread (and ‘B Mayfields’ s reply).
    http://aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2084

Your body knows how to get there, you just need to have your mind listen to the communicative directions the body gives you.

Good Vibes to You!
  • ZolaZola
    I was definitely overdoing it at first, but I've recently slowed down quite a bit and use the Aneros once or twice a week now. It was actually pretty scary at first - I would rush home from whatever I was doing and then play with the Aneros for three hours or so. I just couldn't get enough. I literally had hours of orgasms. The Super Os weren't regular, but happened often enough that I knew they were a possibility. To be honest, once a Super O ends you kind of have a hard time remembering exactly what it was like, since it is so out of the ordinary human experience. I now find myself getting close to really great feelings, but more often than not things just kind of fizzle out. It all still feels good, but it's not what I had. As I first wrote, it's like my body is just craving more. I want the Aneros I'm using to be bigger, to go deeper, etc.
    I don't know that I have any particular problem. It's just that things have changed for me.