Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Okay, what next?
  • I've been doing the aneros for a while now and while I enjoy it, I'm not really progressing.

I lay on my back with my legs bent, feet flat on the floor. I insert it, do the contractions and try to enjoy myself and see where it takes me. Is that all? Should I try and completely relax or should I be doing something other than just laying there? I've tried stimiluating different parts of my body which feels good but that's it. I try and focus on the pleasure in my prostate and make it grow but that doesn't seem to help. I feel that itchy scratchy feeling that has been mentioned.

Is there something I need to be doing? Is there something I am doing that I shouldn't be? I try and amplify the pleasure but it always leads to ejaculation (and is worse than normal masturbation). Everything I think might be helping just leads to ejaculation. :-/
  • rumelrumel
    Hoodleehoo,

The “re-wiring” process is not necessarily a linear progression, it can be erratic with “one step forward two steps back” sometimes occurring. You may have reached a learning plateau wherein you will cruise for a number of sessions before a minor breakthrough happens.

My suggestion to you is to try some different body positions for a few sessions, perhaps lay on your side, on your stomach, the kneeling position, doggie style, etc. Experiment to see if an alternate position provides some new or more intense feelings. Since you are receiving pleasant feelings, the Aneros is obviously massaging your prostate. Enough to cause ejaculation? Hands free?

Your statement, “I try and focus on the pleasure in my prostate and make it grow…” indicates to me that you may be trying to force the feelings to intensify. Remember that you need to allow the feelings to grow, reinforce their validity with your thoughts and aid their amplification with gentle nudges to your prostate via the Aneros and other body stimulation (like your nipples).

I am curious about your statement “I try and amplify the pleasure but it always leads to ejaculation (and is worse than normal masturbation).” Are you employing strong anal contractions or otherwise manipulating the Aneros manually? If so, perhaps you are “milking” your prostate and not having an orgasmic ejaculation.

Are you having any success generating the “involuntaries” (those self perpetuating anal spasms that move the Aneros)?

Let us know some more of the details so other members can step in with their advice.

Good Vibes to You !
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hello again Hoodleehoo!

I agree with Rumel's post 100%!

In this statement: “I try and focus on the pleasure in my prostate and make it grow…” Although this is basically true, I would say . . . "try to notice and observe the pleasure in your prostate and other areas, and watch them grow."

You are on the correct path, for sure! Just give the re-wiring a chance to take place at its "own speed"...

Above all, breath, relax and enjoy the journey!

Later, Hlaser
  • Hmmm...not totally sure I understand what you mean by watching them grow instead of making them grow. Because I guess they don't grow?

By amplifying the feelings I mean similar to the KSMO in that I take the feelings and direct them toward the prostate (at least I'm trying to get to the prostate), no manual stimilation at all. I can have a hands free ejaculation with it pretty easily if I try long enough. Every time I fantasize it makes my penile area start getting aroused and leads to a hands free ejaculation. :-/ And it's far less pleasurable then just normal masturbation where I actually manually stimilate.

I've tried a few different positions but the pleasure kind of drops.

I guess I'll just start doing some different positions and not trying to amplify anything and just hope that although nothing seems to be happening that some rewiring will be taking place?
  • Edit
    After over a year of various experiments and successes the re-wiring has hit big with me recently. Working jointly with my wife we've incorporated some KSMO type work and have some fantastic non-intercourse sessions, literally breathtaking and at another level. Last night, during intercourse from the time I slid in she started having full orgasms and kept on for the 10 to 15 minute session. Of course, having that kkind of affect made hers spread to mine. I then had full body up until the point of ejaculation and it was something unique and unprecedented for us. It is this type of activity that has her supporting my sessions and seeing how it benefits us both!
  • rumelrumel
    Hoodlehoo,

I get the impression that you are “pressing” for progress. If you haven’t read it, check ‘Covus59’ s thread http://aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2084&sid=c3ab3ccf8da5c1301f86257048cb5138
    (especially his second entry),
    The analogy of growing the flower is a good one in understanding a successful approach to “re-wiring” yourself.
    These feelings and sensations are quite subtle in nature and are easily ignored/overlooked and equally easily overpowered/dominated by our internal mental dialogue. I suspect that “expectation” of a more powerful feeling may be cloaking those sensations from your perception, and thus not allowing you to focus upon them, enjoy them as the delicate embryos of the robust orgasm they can grow into.

I am curious about your ability to have a hands free ejaculation, this is an ability very few Aneros users have reported a capability of achieving, while you report a consistent pattern of encountering it, almost to the point of lamenting it “…(and is worse than normal masturbation).”, “…it's far less pleasurable then just normal masturbation…”.

I am reluctant to suggest the following experiment, as it may or may not help at all. In an effort to take the focus away from a penile ejaculatory experience, so that you may focus on the Aneros generated feelings/sensations, I suggest you try masturbating to full ejaculation prior to an Aneros session. Then immediately after, while in your refractory period, insert the Aneros and begin your session, just concentrate on ‘observing’ the kinds of sensations your body generates as you use your anal sphincter muscles to slowly move the Aneros device. Don’t try to amplify anything, don’t try to fantasize about anything, just be an alert, patient observer while you exercise the sphincter muscles, just make mental notes of any subtle feelings being generated, any small twitches, any feelings of warmth or coolness, any feelings of internal swelling or pulsing/throbbing, any ever so slight muscular tremors/spasms anywhere in your body. I would run this experiment for up to an hour or shorter if another ejaculatory event is approaching. If you are approaching another ejaculation take out the Aneros, masturbate to ejaculation and repeat the experiment. My concept/intent here is to disassociate the Aneros use from the ejaculatory response, and to associate the Aneros with the more subtle bodily cues.
    Of course none of this may make any difference, but what have you got to lose by trying it?

Good Vibes to You!
  • TripperTripper
    ohmy06 said:

After over a year of various experiments and successes the re-wiring has hit big with me recently. Working jointly with my wife we've incorporated some KSMO type work and have some fantastic non-intercourse sessions, literally breathtaking and at another level. Last night, during intercourse from the time I slid in she started having full orgasms and kept on for the 10 to 15 minute session. Of course, having that kkind of affect made hers spread to mine. I then had full body up until the point of ejaculation and it was something unique and unprecedented for us. It is this type of activity that has her supporting my sessions and seeing how it benefits us both!

ohmy06,

That's what it's all about! Just think, you get to repeat that for the next 25 years!

Lucky devils!

Or, better said....."godlike"!

All the best to you both,

Tripper
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi again hoodleehoo!

["Hmmm...not totally sure I understand what you mean by watching them grow instead of making them grow. Because I guess they don't grow?"]

I guess the only difference is that watching is observing and making them grow is sounds like using some sort of force???

["I guess I'll just start doing some different positions and not trying to amplify anything and just hope that although nothing seems to be happening that some rewiring will be taking place?"]

Yes, basically I agree! Keep on your present path, relax, breath and be patient . . . you can't rush the "re-wiring".

P.S. Rumel's suggestion is beautifully said and is worth trying, if you feel you MUST try something...

Above All . . . "Enjoy The Journey"

Later, Hlaser
  • Thanks all. Keep the advice coming. To answer a question I forgot to answer...no I've never had any involuntary contractions.