Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Changing position?
  • Ashlen
    I'm not sure if this has been asked before, I couldn't find anything when searching. Anyway, I was curious if anyone changes positions while using Aneros, or do you usually stick to one position for the whole session?

While experimenting last night, I shifting positions multiple times, and I think this kept resetting my feelings, or at least interrupting my thought process. Anyone have any input on this?
  • TripperTripper
    Ashlen,

One of the Mayfield recommendations is that if within 10 minutes you have not experienced some interesting feelings....shift to another position.

Don't forget to have fun,

Tripper
  • rumelrumel
    Ashlen,

Yes, after 10-15 minutes if nothing is happening I’ll shift to an alternate position. If nothing happens in 45-60 minutes, I know the session is a dud and time to set my toyfriend aside.

Good Vibes to You !
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi Ashlen!

"Ditto" what Trip and Rumel just said!

Also, if I get nothing much after 45 minutes and if I don't really feel like quitting, I will sometimes just lay back and chill and relax, with nothing in my mind. (just totally relax and breath for a good while and sometimes it takes-off on it's own from "nowhere" and I start gettin' those P-waves & involuntaries creapin' in!)

Enjoy your Journey!

Later, Hlaser
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Ashlen,

My typical session starts on my back. Depending on the intensity, that can last anywhere from 5-30 minutes. After that, I always end up on my stomach. I will pepper in a few minutes on my side from time to time and am always amazed at what that can bring, but it is just not as comfortable for me as on my stomach or back.

I hope that helps.

Buster