Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

GET a Progasm!
  • TommyhotTommyhot
    I got my Progasm today, one word.....WOW!!!!

If you've been thinking about getting one, stop thinking! You HAVE to get one! I've had the regular Aneros for 2 years and it's GREAT but this baby is AWESOME!!!

I can't orgasm with it alone yet hands free but man thing thing makes your orgasms ENERGY draining!

It was no problem for me to insert due to the fact that I'm very used to anal play but this device hits the RIGHT spot! MAN! GET ONE and thank me and the company later!

The Progasm is WORTH EVERY PENNY!
  • canadiancanadian
    Tommyhot said:

If you've been thinking about getting one, stop thinking! You HAVE to get one! I've had the regular Aneros for 2 years and it's GREAT but this baby is AWESOME!!!

I can't orgasm with it alone yet hands free but man thing thing makes your orgasms ENERGY draining!

It was no problem for me to insert due to the fact that I'm very used to anal play but this device hits the RIGHT spot! MAN! GET ONE and thank me and the company later!

I agree 110%, my 1st is the progasm & WOW so nice. I will for sure order the next new aneros they make.
  • Tommyhot said:

I have the Progasm & the MGX. Got them at the same time.

Some comments I've been wanting to make:

1) the progasm is NOT too large, even for someone who has never used anything before, so long as it is inserted slowly & correctly. It's only big compared to other aneros products, it's small compared to most sex toys.

2) the progasm is hard to keep in. This is a shame, since one of the advantages of the aneros line compared to many sex toys is that it doesn't feel like it is falling out. The progasm falls out.

So far I prefer the MGX.
  • TommyhotTommyhot

Tommyhot said:

1) the progasm is NOT too large, even for someone who has never used anything before, so long as it is inserted slowly & correctly. It's only big compared to other aneros products, it's small compared to most sex toys.

2) the progasm is hard to keep in. This is a shame, since one of the advantages of the aneros line compared to many sex toys is that it doesn't feel like it is falling out. The progasm falls out.

So far I prefer the MGX.

I agree it's not too large UNLESS you are brand new to anal play, then I'd say get the smallest model first.

I find it perfect for me, I tend to sit on mine and rock slowly back and forth a bit, walking around a little with it in I have no trouble with it falling out. Naturally everyone's different! It all depends on how the individual uses it.

I LOVE MINE!
  • hulahula

Tommyhot said:

So far I prefer the MGX.

Why is an aneros which is larger than the MGX more prone to coming out? )I only have an MGX.
  • hula said:

So far I prefer the MGX.

Why is an aneros which is larger than the MGX more prone to coming out? )I only have an MGX.

I would guess the following:

1) larger size means more muscle pressure to push it out
    2) the base does not taper as much as the MGX.
    3) it uses a different style of outside pressure points, which perhaps put more of an outward pull on it.
  • NEW GUYNEW GUY
    I have had no problem with feeling like it will pop out in fact it is about as slow of a process getting it out as it is getting it in. I just lube it real well with KY Jelly and slowly push it in in a spooning motion that fits the design of the unit same thing coming out in reverse.