Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What has been your most effective/favorite position?
  • View Poll Results: Most Effective / Favorite Aneros Position Voters: 509

You may not vote on this poll

On Stomach 66 12.97%

On side with bottom leg straight and top leg bent 109 21.41%

On back with knees bent and feet flat on bed 209 41.06%

On back with legs raised on pillows/cushions 62 12.18%

Standing with body straight 15 2.95%

Standing with body bent at waist and hands on bed 7 1.38%

On hands and knees 41 8.06%

• I feel like an odd man out here, but i've had the most success in a doggy style position; on my hands and knees. I think the position causes a particular tightness of the anus and rectum, which leads to more sensations that get me going quicker. I've tried lots of others many times and had little to no success. At least not the same success that i've had on my hands and knees. Its worked out the best for me. If there's one thing i've learned from this forum its that you have to go with what feels good and works for you, regardless of what may work for others. Its been working pretty good so far for me. 
  • PommiePommie

if your penis was as small as mine, this would never be a problem, lol!
  • BadgerBadger
    Mine used to be on my stomach, but since my back trouble, I'm not allowed, and as a result, I have to sleep on my back, which only allows me about a max of 4 hours of sleep at a time before I wake up with my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth.

However, I found some success on my back with a couple pillows under my knees; I'll do some small contractions as I drift off, and will be shook awake with some very strong P-waves.

Speaking of pillows, does anyone have any recommendations on what shape pillow I should be using? How about one of those sex pillows?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  • BigGlansDCBigGlansDC
    From the very beginning of my sessions when began in early June 2012, I had been laying on my back with my butt propped up by a folded pillow and an my upper body from my chest up supported by about five pillows. While I had made much progress in that position in my sessions, that one position at times caused discomfort with my Aneros tools.

However, I believe it was @ineverknew who suggested that I lie on my right side in the fetal position with my right leg straight down and left leg hooked. This I believe is the position that is recommended in Aneros Directions of Use. Immediately I found this position enabled me to use all my tools comfortably and with great pleasure. This position is all ideal for the Do-Nothing Technique which has produced amazing things for me!

Another position that I adopted some months ago is using Tempo while sitting at my PC as I am doing right now. The Tempo automatically f**ks me away as I can work undistractedly at my PC. ;)  Thom./BigGlansDC
  • ltgltg
    While on my side with legs bent or not is where I get the strongest pleasure feelings.  Once my prostate is swollen and constantly electrified, I can use any position.
  • On my belly.  Just have to do deep belly breathing and I'm into the O-zone in a minute or 2.  Never have dud sessions on the belly.