Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Progasm Observations
  • daddeo
    Two observatins about the Prograsm --

(1) I had it in during sexual intercourse and experienced long, hard erections the whole long, wonderful time.

(2) I left the Progasm in afterward and went to sleep. I woke up several hours later with an incredible pain -- the p tab was jabbing in causing terrible pain. I tried to move it around, to go back to sleep. That didn't work. Finally, got up and removed it.
    I guess I can see why so many have talked about making modifications on the device.
    Can someone take me to a basic link that explains how to eliminate this painful part of this otherwise wonderful item?
    Thanks
  • Tommyhot
    I should be getting my Progasm by Wednesday hopefully. Are these designed to be left in during sleep? I use my regular model then remove when "finished". I may walk around with it in sometimes but after orgazm I remove it.

Tom
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Tommyhot,

To answer your question about whether the Aneros was designed to be left in while sleeping, .....no,... none of the Aneros were designed to be used in this way. That having been said, some people have done so, and some have enjoyed it. Frankly, I don't recommend this as I believe that ones prostate deserves a rest too! Seriously, continuous stimulation of the prostate can, in some instances de-sensitize ones response, which is not where you want to go with this. This would seem to be an even greater issue with the Progasm on account of it's size and the amount of pressure that it can bring to bear.

I will grant you that there have been a few users who have reported crossing over by this method as well, so I don't want to be negative about it. I just tend to feel that it's a better idea to be conscious while this is all taking place so one can really have a feel for the transitions that occur prior to the Super O. If not, when does the learning take place that allows one to go about replicating the experience awake? If I had to go to sleep in order to have a Super O...I'd be pretty frustrated (or be spending a lot more time sleeping....)

Daddeo, if you are currently enjoying success with the Progasm in your waking sessions, I would advise against making modifications for the sole purpose of enhancing your sleeping sessions. Doing so may adversely effect its overall performance. Modification of the Aneros is not something that you want to do casually. It's really a last ditch effort that is done when ones own anatomical variations makes it imperative, e.g.. a P-tab that will not engage ones perineum in any position and under any circumstances.

If you're really committed to these sleeping sessions (and you have the wallet for it) consider buying another Progasm to experiment with. I think you'll be happier for it ...night and day!

BF Mayfield
  • Tommyhot
    [quote=B Mayfield]Tommyhot,

To answer your question about whether the Aneros was designed to be left in while sleeping, .....no,... none of the Aneros were designed to be used in this way. That having been said, some people have done so, and some have enjoyed it. Frankly, I don't recommend this as I believe that ones prostate deserves a rest too! Seriously, continuous stimulation of the prostate can, in some instances de-sensitize ones response, which is not where you want to go with this. This would seem to be an even greater issue with the Progasm on account of it's size and the amount of pressure that it can bring to bear.
    BF Mayfield

Thanks for replying. I didn't think it was designed to be left in for LONG periods and I wouldn't personally do that but I guess what ever floats people's boat! To eat his own or whatever that saying is!

;)