Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Cant stop thinking about the Progasm.
  • johntrevy
    Im feeling slightly tingly, and a little shakey over my body right now. All i can think of is using my Progasm. Is this my body's way of telling me im horny or somthing??Im not very hard at this time, just feels like a nice tingle. but a kind of tingle that is asking to be answered.

Is this normal?

Problem is i cant use it right now, because 1. im looking for a job and 2. my brother is in the house.

Damn.
  • Onthepath
    Hi johntrevy,

Not long after I started using the Aneros I felt a tingling in my perineum that would last all day. It felt like an itch that needed to be scratched and was annoying at times. At other times, it was a gentle reminder of the session that I had the previous night.

I'm not sure if that's what you are referring to but if it is, it will go away in time. It's just your body getting used to the constant stimulation of the perineum tab.

Hope this helps,

Onthepath
  • Edit
    It can either go away with time or be built into a tremendous chair orgasm. It has been interesting to ride it to another level in the most interesting places :D

Everyone likely knows where you're coming from, these things get into your head and for me the progasm is the most difficult to "forget." Unfortunately (or not) I've always had a strong sex drive and this tends to make it even moreso. I also think of what you're encountering as your body calling for the aneros. I've also had one building today and can't respond to it due to schedule :? but when I do, watch out :D