Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How many Aneros users/owners/How many sold?
  • Old WolfOld Wolf
    Purely arising from idle curiosity, (yeah, yeah, killed the cat, I know) can anyone enlighten me as to how many Aneros 'owners' there are or how many have been sold? (I appreciate that 'owners' doesn't necessarily reflect 'users' if it's mothballed through lack of progress/loss of interest for whatever reason. I also appreciate that many, myself included, may have more than one.)

Apologies if this has been asked before but 'Search' appears to not be working.

Have fun!

O W
  • I'm curious too. Fleshlight claims over 4 million...how many for Aneros?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    As of January 2010 I believe the number was just over 500, 000 units sold world wide.

BF Mayfield
  • valliant
    People just don't know what they are missing.
    There is still a great taboo for hetero men,like myself,to even bring this subject up so they will never know what unbelievable pleasure it gives you.
    Even myself,i would never tell my brothers about this because of shame i think.
  • rookrook
    A few minutes ago the Forum web page indicated over 24,357 "members." Perhaps some of those are duplicated accounts as a result of name changes.

There's also a Japanese website. Here's the link: -- •Ä‘»ƒGƒlƒ}ƒOƒ‰‘“àŒöŽ®ƒTƒCƒg/ƒGƒlƒ}ƒOƒ‰ƒWƒƒƒpƒ“/TOP/ƒpƒCƒ“ƒY -- . Those good at Kanji might get some numbers from there as well.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    The Aneros homepage indicates over 500,000 units sold worldwide. This was put up last year so I'm sure the number is larger now.

BF Mayfield
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Brian, Old Wolf and others above,

Based on reading this forum, other boards and Web reviews of the products, I'd hazard an educated guess that the 500K+ units sold equates to around 200K active users. A significant percentage of buyers try a few times then put it away, and regular users tend to buy more than one model.

The "shame" factor is decreasing. Given that men are becoming more comfortable with anal pleasure and talking about it, I would expect product adoption to grow exponentially over the next 5 years.

Cheers,

Dave
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Ten_s_nut,

Units sold is a fairly easy number to quantify, I suspect that current (actual ) users would prove more elusive for the reasons that you've raised. While sales made on this website could conceivably track repeat customers, (as would other internet resellers), retail store sales (brick and mortar) would keep no such records. In terms of who stays with the product and who abandons it.......that's a difficult number to come by. Next time I speak with the manufacturer, I will see if they have any stats worked out on this.

BF Mayfield