Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Just ordered the Progasm, and a few other things
  • johntrevy
    After having some lovely feelings, and my first Super-O with my MGX (about 2 weeks ago). I have descided to take the plunge (plunge, haha) and ordered a Progasm.

I know it is for Experienced users, but ive been using the MGX for nearly a year and the feeling i get with the MGX is that i want somthing bigger inside of me. Somthing that is going to feel nice and snuggly whist touching my prostate even more.

Its funny that just reading some of the posts on this forum gives me some very nice involutries, and makes me leak Pre-Cum like crazy.

Its wierd that i never knew i could have this much fun. Finding out about my body and how it works.

Cant wait for the Progasm to arrive :D

Will give a deatailed report on my session when i receive it.

John
  • johntrevy
    What a work-out!!Counted 3-4 Mini O's and at least 1 Super-O.

Yikes!!If thats with the MGX, i wonder what the Progasm can do.

John.
  • johntrevy
    Just recieved the Progasm. Not tried it yet. All i csn say is WOW!!Its big!!

Cant wait till tonight, but il try not to expect too much.

UPDATE:Just tried it.

Bad Bits..... Was very hard to get in, even though lubed internaly+externaly.
    Had to push in rest of the way because i couldnt contract it the rest of the way in.

Good bits.....Took shorter for the bad feelings to go away, than what i expected.
    Nice feelings came over me more quicker than before (not as strong as my MGX though). A nice constant pulsing through my Anus all through the session.
    Nicer full feeling.

Questions.....Even though i have only made a good improvement with my MGX, this was basically nowhere near as good. Is there another learning curve to go through with the Progasm like i did with the MGX??
    Will it be easier to insert with time??
    Also, how much lube should i use internally??I used about 4ml (going by the aneros dropper) and still didnt feel enough.
    But it was my first use with the Progasm, so it could have been me.

Anyway, although it wasnt as good as my MGX sessions. I wont be giving up with the Progasm:)

Any help would be appreciated.

John.
  • Edit
    You may find it quickly becomes your favorite. It is a different experience but one that brings a number of new dimensions (no pun intended) :D

The insertion is easier with the scoop movement that's been talked about in the forum - a straight on is not best just angle it to get the head inserted and then straighten and it works just like the others. You'll be pulling it in the same way.

Actually despite the size I've found minimal lube to be more effective - to each his own I suppose. The rectal feelings are more intense as a result but there is still significant movement.

Relaxation is key with all the models but even more so here. While I've only had the model for couple of months its always the first choice now. Last session for me was one of the best. It had me at its mercy most of the time and took me places the others hadn't been able to get me to. Unfortunately, my body is usually calling for it before I have a chance to get to it!
  • johntrevy
    So it is a case of relearning then?? Thats no problem as i said i wont be giving up. :-)
  • johntrevy
    Juist had my 2nd session. And "Ohmy06" i think you were right. A more enjoyable experience this time. Was watching a erotica video, getting aroused and could feel the sensations grow until they overtook my body.

I generally do every-other every-other day. To let myself "ReCharge" lol.
    Last time i wasnt as relaxed, but this time i was and the Progasm went in much easier.

John
  • Edit
    Congrats and keep us posted as to the progress. It helps all of those that are on similar journeys. While the progasm is unique in many ways, for me it most often offers that extra attention I need. It'll be the choice again tonight to help answer the perineum call!
  • Tommyhot
    I just ordered my Progazm! Can't wait! I've had the beginner model for years and love it but when I found out about this new model I HAD to order it! Being used to anal play for years this should not be a problem for me to use.