Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

new & with hopes
  • canadiancanadian
    I just joined after reading your posts for over a month. What I have been doing is useing a rotating, vibrating butt plug which depending on the speed it is set at will constantly hit the prostate at maybe 100 times per second & of course will produce pre-cum in large amounts but is frustrating to me. I want the inner feeling on my prostate that I have read about on here, the extra pleasure. So I am expecting my aneros (progasm) in the mail next week. I look forward to trying it very much. I can actually ejaculate at times without useing anything but my mind, not even touching myself & they are so far my best orgasms as they last the longest, not often but maybe 2 times a month if I am extremly in the mood sexually.

Another thing I want to mention is seeing posts edited or even deleted on here. I certainly would agree any post should be deleted if it has anything to do with underage, but I have noticed a few posts being edited or deleted which in my opinion only stated they are not being satisfied with the aneros product or called it "bogus", if that is the case then I expect this post to be edited or deleted also, I hope not.
  • canadiancanadian

Originally Posted By: canadian
    I just joined after reading your posts for over a month. What I have been doing is useing a rotating, vibrating butt plug which depending on the speed it is set at will constantly hit the prostate at maybe 100 times per second & of course will produce pre-cum in large amounts but is frustrating to me. I want the inner feeling on my prostate that I have read about on here, the extra pleasure. So I am expecting my aneros (progasm) in the mail next week. I look forward to trying it very much. I can actually ejaculate at times without useing anything but my mind, not even touching myself & they are so far my best orgasms as they last the longest, not often but maybe 2 times a month if I am extremly in the mood sexually.

Another thing I want to mention is seeing posts edited or even deleted on here. I certainly would agree any post should be deleted if it has anything to do with underage, but I have noticed a few posts being edited or deleted which in my opinion only stated they are not being satisfied with the aneros product or called it "bogus", if that is the case then I expect this post to be edited or deleted also, I hope not.

I wanted to include my email address on my membership, it is "bobbytor@hushmail.com" so can a moderator change that for me? Thank you
  • darwindarwin
    canadian-

welcome.

very cool that you are already into mental stim. you'll have lots to talk about here.

about the editing and deleting, the only post i've even known to be deleted is the "age limit" one. do you have specific examples? (i trust you realize that when a post says "edited" that this is done by the post author not the site master.)

to add your email, after you log in, on the home page of the forum there is a link for you to edit your user profile.

darwin
  • canadiancanadian

Originally Posted By: darwin
    canadian-

welcome.

very cool that you are already into mental stim. you'll have lots to talk about here.

about the editing and deleting, the only post i've even known to be deleted is the "age limit" one. do you have specific examples? (i trust you realize that when a post says "edited" that this is done by the post author not the site master.)

to add your email, after you log in, on the home page of the forum there is a link for you to edit your user profile.

darwin

My appoligies Darwin, being new on the board I mistakenly assumed the posts were edited by the noderators... my bad.