Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

ksmo complimentary use?
  • convulsionsconvulsions
    question about KSMO-

How exactly does this compliment aneros use? I've been trying to figure out how much of the aneros is purely mechanical stimulation in the body, and what percentage is relaxation/arousal/mental state (non-mechanical, but in a sense somewhat physical since nervous system must be relaxed, but at the same time sexually aroused). It seems that you must have certain competancy with both.

my guess is that the best way to improve the physical side is just practice.

I dont really know how to improve the RAM side of it(relaxation/arousal/mental component). Does KSMO help with this? I have heard that it is a pretty new-age technique involving energy manipulation, which may help with the RAM stuff but who knows?

There might be a thread about this but I couldnt find it when I searched for 'ksmo'.

Any advice would be appreciated. It would be nice to have multiple orgasms at will, huh?

• Edit

I think half of it is mental and if you can master KMSO first it would be easier to get to the super O with the aneros.

I can get to Super O with meditation such as KMSO, but with the aneros its like waves of orgasms coming at you from different directions.

Check out the Key Sound Multiple Orgasm forum.
    http://www.multiples.com/howtolastlongerinbed/index.php
  • artformartform
    Still a newbie here and with my MGX, I have also begun KSMO, and being a vocalizer who has done some successful Tantric explorations several years ago, I am already enjoying some success with the Key Sound. I would really appreciate a thread here that could pool this sort of multi-technique approach to multiple orgasms.
  • hlaser99hlaser99

Originally Posted By: convulsions
    question about KSMO-

How exactly does this compliment aneros use? I've been trying to figure out how much of the aneros is purely mechanical stimulation in the body, and what percentage is relaxation/arousal/mental state (non-mechanical, but in a sense somewhat physical since nervous system must be relaxed, but at the same time sexually aroused). It seems that you must have certain competancy with both.

my guess is that the best way to improve the physical side is just practice.

I dont really know how to improve the RAM side of it(relaxation/arousal/mental component). Does KSMO help with this? I have heard that it is a pretty new-age technique involving energy manipulation, which may help with the RAM stuff but who knows?

There might be a thread about this but I couldnt find it when I searched for 'ksmo'.

Any advice would be appreciated. It would be nice to have multiple orgasms at will, huh?

Hi Convultions!

I felt I should jump in here, since I practice the KSMO Protocol and am a user of Aneros' fine products for some time now...

IMHO, KSMO compliments the use of Aneros, by broadening ones experience base and giving you a more mental/relaxation/inner-self way (if you will) of accessing the MMO's. (or Super-O's)

There are multiple ways of accessing this inner power and Aneros and KSMO are, I think, two that are accessible to a large number of people. (unlike some disciplines that take years before actual results)

In KSMO Jack Johnson, the founder, believes that the ability to achieve multiple male orgasms is in our very DNA and has always been there waiting to be released thru one method or other. Accessing this, to me, is the "re-wiring" process taking place... KSMO (Key Sound Multiple Orgasm) uses verbalizations to access this ability and release one's "rightful power" to use this abiity, for both pleasure and even revealing your inner-self to you in some ways...

I became "re-wired" and was able to achieve Super-O's thru use of the Aneros, then to broaden my experience base, I started KSMO and was able to achieve success pretty early-on because I was pre-wired, so to speak???

KSMO is a very deep and lengthy subject, that can't be fully explored in a thread, such as this! I suggest you read the threads and posts at two places, as KSMO has really two excellent sites...

http://www.multiples.com/orgasmwiki/Main_Page

http://www.multiples.com/howtolastlongerinbed/

These are free to read, as with the Aneros site here!

I highly recommend it!

Enjoy your Journey!

Later, Hlaser

P.S. I don't have multiple orgasms "at will", it's more like they have me at their will and I just Observe and Notice the process . . .