Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

help! (beginner)
  • clrmxclrmx
    Hey all,

So I just got my helix in the mail the other day and have been trying everything in the instructions and whatnot but I'm not getting the results that I want. Once or twice I felt some small tingling in my prostate, and I usually starting feeling warm down near and inside my anus, but certainly nothing that my girlfriend's finger could have done better (which it has and which, in the hopes of trying to save the poor girl from carpal tunnel, was the reason that I spent the 70 bucks in the first place). The times that it worked best I used vaseline, just put a bunch of it on the aneros and on my asshole and stuck it in there...but I got some ky jelly and a dropper with which I can shoot some up there so as to create the "liquid environment" i've heard about... but to no effect.

I'm kind of frustrated because I spent a shitload of money and then another 6 or 7 dollars on the lube and dropper and I'm not getting anywhere.

I think I just solved my own problem though...maybe I should just go back to the straight vaseline and practice more with that? (that seemed to have worked) When I used the vaseline and did some breathing excercises and felt the aneros moving itself a little bit even when I didn't use my muscles (which as I understand is what's supposed to happen)

If anyone could give more some tips or even just let me know how it went when you started, it would both be very helpful and would strengthen my resolve.

Thanks!

Dave

Anyways, I by no means mean to imply that this
  • convulsionsconvulsions
    I've had a somewhat rough time starting out too. I think a good portion (perhaps over half) is being in the right mental state so that your nervous system can function correctly. You know how men can often get performance anxiety, then no matter how much stimulation is used, they cant get hard or off? I think the aneros works that way, but the risk/reward is much higher. It is more sensitive to this relaxation factor, and less sensitive to the stimulation factor, and so once you get the mental part of it down, the physical side is simply trial and error (plus a good attitude).

hope that helps.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    clrmx,

To be clear, it is rare that someone stumbles upon a Super O first shot out of the gate. I note that you mention that you've had your Helix for several days now. Know that it can, in some cases take weeks and months to produce the results that you are looking for. Why? Because the Super O is not a traditional orgasm (ejaculation) that can be turned off and on summarily. Frankly it's a different kind of sexual response that must be learned. With respect to your comments about your girlfriend massaging your prostate in the past ( I envy you on that one), as great as that sounds, you have to know that it is a different experience. The Aneros was not designed to replicate that experience, but to open people up to a new one.

Understand that I'm not trying to discourage you in the least. On the contrary, I want to encourage you to open yourself up to this alternate experience...the Super O. Know that it will likely take time, patience and learning about your body in a new way.

In the way of tips, I'd suggest that you check out my sticky thread above entitled B's Best of BEELINE for starters.

Enjoy!

BF Mayfield
  • Edit
    More and more I'm realizing this is something that cannot be forced.

I have had almost a year experience now, the changes overall in my life have been amazing. Not just because of the device, but the open mind and progress toward total self health have been priceless.

All this without super-o. Introduction to KSMO really opened my mind to meditation and spiritual component of this endeavour.

Check out this post.

Relax and enjoy, great simple post.

http://www.malegspot.com/displaythread.php?id=10
  • clrmxclrmx
    Thanks for your feedback folks!

I'm going to try to keep an open mind, lower my expectations, and just enjoy myself.

Thanks!

Dave