Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• Boot December 2012
Ok so now im being rewired .
  • kjs
    I have read alot about the rewiring and this is now happeinging to me. I noticed my nimples are very very sensitive, while I was showering I Let the spray of the shower hit my chest and nimples. soon I was moaning and shaking with stong uncontrollable pelvic thrusts soon I had a waves of a super O it was great and without the Aneros in me. Then last night I woke up with supper O feelings stong uncontrollable pelvic thrusts shaking I almost not even move. when i did recover I did insert my aneros and had an awsome session, with warm waves of heat all over my body and the aneros doing all the work all i had to do was concentrate on the area i was feeling pleasure and the super O's kept coming. on top of the other stronger and stronger a felt like I was going to explode. I can't belive that in a weeks time a have had a whole new sexual awaking. I can't imagine whats going to come next.
  • BootBoot
    kjs - I am not sure what the Super O really is now. As my rewiring has gone, every step in the process has as you described been a little more than the last step. The "uncontrollable pelvic thrusts" you described are unimaginable to lay people. For that matter, even me. Even after a shower and some sleep, I awoke to more of the "uncontrollable pelvic thrusts." I have come to the conclusion I have no idea where the end is in this process, but it's worth following the yellow brick road.