Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The super Orgasm
  • kjs
    Hi i just got the Aneros MXG this week. so far i have used it several times It was wonderful, as suggested cleaned myself out, I showered and lubed and laid very still on my side. After a few moments, I began gentle anal contractions. It was not long before maybe 10 mins later I felt the onset of my first orgasm (I think) My body was shaking non-stop Waves of orgasmic pleasure came one after the other. I was panting and moaning. this lasted a few moments at a time over and over for about a hour.
    The pleasure was so intense. is this the super O or is there more to it. bcease it take me no time to get started and it seems like from the what i have read on the board it takes everyone longer and weeks or longer to achive this so i think there must be more to it. also after I take it out i still feel it inside me and a tingleing inside my prosate that wants me to put it back in. can a man become addicted the Aneros because i keep wanting more.
  • TripperTripper
    kjs,

Some like yourself are just lucky devils!

Look in the Glossary. One of the famous Aneros users, Darwin, calls the Aneros "ass crack".

From the forum threads, you can expect many enjoyable and different experiences with further use.

Enjoy yourself!

Tripper
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    kjs,

What you've described sounds like the Super O to me. Congratulations! Why this occurs more easily for some than others is difficult to know for certain. Sometimes it comes down to prior experience with anal or prostate play, while other times it's openness of attitude,( a beginner's mind) that does it. Generally though, I've come to the conclusion that while most men have the capacity for this to one degree or another, some individuals have more extensive pre-wiring in place.

With respect to wanting more, this is to be expected, after all, you've experienced a new and wonderfully intense orgasmic event.....why wouldn't you want more? The fact is, that during orgasm we all experience a cascade of endorphins and other neuropeptides. These natural opiate-like substances are responsible for producing the euphoria that we associate with orgasm. The same substances are responsible for the “runners high” that many athletes experience. One of the side effects of large-scale release of these chemicals is a desire and longing for more of the same. Although I’ve never liked the term “addiction” as it relates to this, as it carries a somewhat negative connotation, I understand how it could be seen that way. Call it a reverence for the phenomenon…I prefer to avoid the drug reference. Whatever you end up calling it, I have no doubt that you will find that crossing-over to the Super O will add depth and power to your sexual encounters from here on in, and enrich your life tremendously.

Enjoy!

BF Mayfield
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    kjs,

What you've described sounds like the Super O to me. Congratulations! Why this occurs more easily for some than others is difficult to know for certain. Sometimes it comes down to prior experience with anal or prostate play, while other times it's openness of attitude,( a beginner's mind) that does it. Generally though, I've come to the conclusion that while most men have the capacity for this to one degree or another, some individuals have more extensive pre-wiring in place.

With respect to wanting more, this is to be expected, after all, you've experienced a new and wonderfully intense orgasmic event.....why wouldn't you want more? The fact is, that during orgasm we all experience a cascade of endorphins and other neuropeptides. These natural opiate-like substances are responsible for producing the euphoria that we associate with orgasm. The same substances are responsible for the “runners high” that many athletes experience. One of the side effects of large-scale release of these chemicals is a desire and longing for more of the same. Although I’ve never liked the term “addiction” as it relates to this, as it carries a somewhat negative connotation, I understand how it could be seen that way. Call it a reverence for the phenomenon…I prefer to avoid the drug reference. Whatever you end up calling it, I have no doubt that you will find that crossing-over to the Super O will add depth and power to your sexual encounters from here on in, and enrich your life tremendously.

Enjoy!

BF Mayfield

Thanks guys yes, I guess i am very lucky, the pleasure is so outstanding i was up all night shaking and moaning and I am not tired at all today. I saw a video http://mastechnique.blogspot.com/search/label/prostate and this is exactly what happed to me very quickly but for hours of panting and moaning. I do howevr have a felling of a pulled or strained muscles in my groin and neck area,but as I wached this video of this guy my body started to shake,quiver and I could feel the pleasure he felt. wow