Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Toys for Nipple Stimulation?
  • Pan
    Hey Guys,

I've noticed that nipple stimulation is fairly popular around here. Personally, I never got much out of it before. But recently, after reading some of the experiences of others on the board, I decided to give it another go and to my surprise, I finally experienced a "nipple-gasm."

However, for me, nipple stimulation seems to produce inconsistent results. Also, it requires a lot of focused attention on one or both nipples in order to reach a "climax." I'd like to experience continuous, nipple stimulation during my Aneros sessions and still keep my hands free at the same time.

So I'm wondering if anyone here has ever experimented with toys like this:

http://www.myshopping.com.au/ZM--22256399_Adult_Products

If so, please describe your experiences. And of course, please post any other suggestions for nipple stimulation during Aneros sessions.

Thanks!

Pan

• The Nipple Sucker with Rings.
    Now thats funny, but I guess whatever works.

My nipples aren't very sensitive, but I'd like to hear A review of this product.
  • Pan
    So would I!

;-)
  • cordite
    I really like these:
    https://www.nipplefunwear.com
  • rumelrumel
    Pan,
    The best hands free nipple stimulation I have ever gotten was from the warm mouth, lips, tongue and even teeth of my loving partner, if you've got that you won't need or want anything more, I can almost guarantee it. Given the extended time of some of my own sessions the static pressure devices like clamps or suction cups are counter productive as they just end up cutting off or down blood flow that is necessary for the nerves to be actively firing, thus leading to a numbing effect, which is ultimately counterproductive to enhancing inducement of the Super-O, at least that's how they affect me. I have found that my nipples become more sensitive at intermediate levels of arousal and actually less sensitive the closer I approach orgasmic levels, maybe I'm just wired wierdly. Have a good woman use her mouth on you!
  • Pan
    Hey Rumel,

thanks for sharing your experiences!

I have to agree. There's just no replacing the loving touch of a partner. Beyond that I haven't really done any experimentation. I was just curious if these nipple sensitivity toys were effective for men, and more importantly, Aneros sessions.

Sounds like they produce mixed results, so I think I'll wait till I hear more from guys who have tried them with the Aneros.

Thanks Much,

Pan
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    rumel said:

The best hands free nipple stimulation I have ever gotten was from the warm mouth, lips, tongue and even teeth of my loving partner, if you've got that you won't need or want anything more, I can almost guarantee it. Given the extended time of some of my own sessions the static pressure devices like clamps or suction cups are counter productive as they just end up cutting off or down blood flow that is necessary for the nerves to be actively firing, thus leading to a numbing effect, which is ultimately counterproductive to enhancing inducement of the Super-O, at least that's how they affect me. I have found that my nipples become more sensitive at intermediate levels of arousal and actually less sensitive the closer I approach orgasmic levels, maybe I'm just wired wierdly. Have a good woman use her mouth on you!

Couldn't have said this better myself. Rumel, has this right! I've tried for years to find something that afforded the same level of stimulation as a tongue, and at this point, I'm convinced that it doesn't exist (not yet at least). That said, I am always on the lookout for new devices. I've even had discussions with HIH on developing something. But we always get back to the same point, repeated vibrating stimulation produces an anesthetizing effect in fairly short order. It really requires something that produces a soft, gentle teasing stimulation coupled with randomness of intensity.

With respect to the device that Pan asked about, I have to confess that I actually tried it myself a couple of years back. Unfortunately there's really nothing about it that would interest anybody here. It's a classic case of a true adult novelty....something that has eye appeal but doesn't work. I think the rings can be used by women who want to walk around in a teeshirt to give the 'ol headlight effect, but that's about it. (Small rubber bands are a cheaper alternative)

Recently I experimented with another device for nipple stimulation. Last month I went to a Lingerie Show in Las Vegas, and while there I saw a device that was intended for clitoral stimulation. The device involves a fitting that is attached to a vacuum cleaner. The fitting is nothing more than a hollow tube with a small 3 inch notch cut into one side. Around this tube there is a small ring that can be moved up or down (to close off the notch opening) and by doing so increase or decrease the level of suction.

According to the inventor/manufacturer, it was supposed to catapult an anorgasmic woman into multi-orgasmic bliss and make her clitoris vibrate like a reed in the wind with a cyclonic stream of air.

So I figured what might work for a clitoris, might work for a nipple. Although I have no experience with the former at this point, I can tell that with respect to the latter.....it did not work. It felt okay but nothing that I could get myself aroused with. And the cacophony of the vacuum, was simply too much to bear! For me that noise simply extinguishes any glimmer of excitement. (Maybe if I could come up with a fantasy involving having sex with the cleaning lady?....Nah!)

And so the search continues......
    In the meantime, I'll stick with a tongue or a deft finger. Very often I use my own finger and have found it very effective in eliciting orgasmic sensations.

Nipple stim rules!

BF Mayfield
  • jakt
    Skip the adult toy stores... go for a real breast pump!

I've used a manual pump and felt the involuntary contractions sync to the pumping. Shortly after I stopped, I felt a p-wave come over me.

If you want to try a simple suction device, get the snake bite kit with the yellow suction cups. Might help you to go over the edge, but not something to leave on for more than a few minutes. I think I paid only $2 at WalMart.

Still looking for the illusive super-O...
  • hello,that is my first post here.
    i also feel a lot of curiosity about nipple orgasm,and i found an very interesting forum about:

http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/nipple_orgasm