Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• robobirobobi
    Ok guys,

I have had the progasm for a week now. Although I have not yet experienced a super O I have teetered on the edge many times. I do have a an interesting thing to report:

On two separate occasions I have been in my car driving about 2-3 hours after an aneros session and I have started to get p-waves pulsing out from my prostate, up my spine, tingling my neck. Bumpiness in the roads and the vibration from the bass in the speakers seam to amplify this. At one point I though I would have to pull over.

Its very enjoyable indeed.
  • darwindarwin
    robobi-

congrats.

yep, not uncommon. (also sometimes called chair orgasms when the sirens call at work).

(be safe. don't let the "drive" to feel that pleasure distract your judgement.)

darwin

• gourdygourdy
    I have experienced this many times. It sort of sucks because Its usually as im driving to work or something, and there is nothing like going into work with a massive erection! :P

I think it has something to do with me sitting more on my sweet spot or something.
  • artformartform
    (this post was edited 2007-04-16 21:41:43)

As a new aneros user, I have found that these office chair and car seat sensational sensations are the most prominent early effects, and often go on for a couple of hours or more at a time over a day or two following a session.

They lift you up and brighten everything. I wonder if Whitman had gotten to this somehow when he wrote "I sing the body electric!" I certainly sing it regularly now...

Thanks aneros. And my wife too, because it happens also after she has been gently stimulating my prostate.
  • darwindarwin
    earlier in my experiences with this stuff, i used to have these effects very prominently, including when walking to work. it was amazing to be walking on a city sidewalk, leaking and on the verge of orgasm, while the rest of the populace just passed by.

i was into KSMO at that point, so arousal and vocalization were closely tied. i too was hit by the phrase "i sing the body electric." it felt like that phrase exactly described KSMO. i even went to the poem to see if it captured what i was experiencing, but i didn't really get that it did.

darwin