Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Liberator Furniture - Who Has Purchasesd?
  • daddeo
    I see where the Wedge is available on the Aneros website.
    I've gone to the Liberator Furniture website.
    It looks like a great way for some enhanced positions.
    Has anyone purchased these?
    I was looking at the Wedge and the Whirl.
    Would love to hear anyone's input and/or reccommendation.
    Always looking for ways to make the fun even more fun.
    Thanks!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    (this post was edited 2007-04-12 07:58:38)

daddeo,

I own the Wedge myself, and found it a terrific way to mix things up for solo and encounters with a partner. In terms of the solo action, it does a nice job of helping to isolate the handle portion of the massagers when lying on ones back. One other thing that I noticed is that I seemed to observe the flow of more precum with the Wedge, I assume this is owing to the fact that your pelvis is elevated and angled backwards when using it.

For use with a partner, it puts things at a very accessible level for oral and intercourse and affords more contact to the anterior vaginal wall (G-spot territory)! No G-spot orgasms yet, but a very good response nonetheless.

Our fellow user Luvinaneros recommended it as a means of facilitating a "hands-free" response. I'm still workin' on that one.

BF Mayfield
  • darwindarwin
    B-

so when you're on your back, i guess your head is at the skinny end of the wedge and your butt at the 12" end, with legs overboard?

have you tried face down with the aneros, with your head at the skinny end? i'm curious if you can avoid penis stim that way.

darwin
  • daddeo
    I finally decided to order the Liberator Wedge/Ramp/Whirl combo.
    The first time or two attempts the wife and I tried it were a little awkward. :cry:
    One day, we decided to (with or clothes on) get out the catalog and go through the various positions, just to figure them out in advance. :wink:
    I love the wedge/ramp combo -- being able to be on top of my wife, but not having to rest all my weight on her is great.
    The fabric gets softer each time you wash the cover, and removing the cover is easy.
    Penetration for each us is very nice. :)
    We had one session that lasted for at least two comfortable, wonderful, happy hours.
    This may be a bit pricey, but you won't think about how much you paid when you're having this much exhilirating fun. : :D
  • Etyn
    The Black Label Liberator gear is a bit pricier but offers more options. It does have the basic cover but offers clip on restraints (very gentle and comfortable, but also secure) as well. Well worth the additional cost.