Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Newbie, saying hello.
  • Hello there, I'm new to the forum, I've been browsing lots over the past few days but this is my first post.

I ordered my Aneros MGX a few days ago from a UK Online store but being Easter weekend I won't get it until sometime next week. I've used anal play with masturbation before but I've finally decided to try an Aneros in an attempt to get to know my own body better and try to experience this (somewhat) elusive "Super-O".

I'll post my experience with it once I've tried it, I've got quiet a few useful tips from this site (well at least others have found them useful, I know it's different for each person) and I know it can take time, I'm a patient person so I'll take my time and make sure I don't rush into anything I'm not familiar with.

Well that's a little intro and I hope to post again soon with my own experiences with the Aneros.

Any more advice will be greatly appreciated.
  • BusterBuster
    Hi ChosenOne,

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you are one of the lucky ones and can experience tremendous things right away. If you are not (like most it seems) just keep plugging away and it will come.

Buster
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Welcome ChosenOne!

Let me add my voice to Buster's and welcome you to our little community! There is a wealth of resources here and I recommend you use them often!

IMHO, this site is truly the key to success in unlocking the amazing treasures within!

Use the forum and use your Aneros regularly and you WILL eventually succeed!

Enjoy your Journey!

Later, Hlaser