Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Will traditional masturbation after a session hamper my effo
  • Heston
    I just bought a helix and have used it twice. I've been reading the forums and have gotten a lot of good advice that I plan on following; namely "Don't rush things." I've been trying to keep sessions short and stopping when I don't feel like I'm making any more progress (a good short session is better than a long, bad one).

However traditional masturbation/sex is a regular part of my life and I don't particularly want to change that. I am not having super-O's yet with the Aneros and I'd like to know some more experienced users' opinions on how masturbating or sex afterwards might affect my learning.
  • Would you stop pushing the new thread about how it is a hoax down please

i bet you will keep doing this
  • Heston
    Please, just ignore the above post. I'd like some opinions about my question.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Heston
    Please, just ignore the above post. I'd like some opinions about my question.

hahahaha - I mean a normal user would have said something about that question, not just "please ignore this post" - i mean - that is a controversial idea, right?

Anyways "Heston" also know as "kramer" also know as "fleshguy"- im going to bed - so have fun cleaning this up.

By the way the answer to the question is YES ITS FINE to finish of by masturbating the normal way, because that is the only way that works anyways.
  • Edit
    And oh, i was kramer once too in one of my posts - this is confusing
  • Pan
    Hi Heston, welcome to the forum!

I definitely agree with the advice that "a good short session is better than a long, bad one." Just let your feelings be your guide. As long as you're having fun, you must be doing something right. If it stops being fun, then it's probably time to take a break.

As for the regular masturbation/sex/ejaculation issue:

I think it depends on the individual.

I don't imagine it will make much of a difference whether you ejaculate AFTER a session, since the important thing is how you feel DURING the session.

I know that many users report an increase in pleasure if they refrain from ejaculating for a couple days or so before their next Aneros session. That's certainly been the case for me. I usually wait at least three days or more after I've ejaculated before using the Aneros. It seems to make my prostate more sensitive and I get more Super-O's that way.

Of course, I've had some great sessions the day after I ejaculated too. So I guess there's more to it than just frequency of ejaculation.

My advice would be to try holding off ejaculating for a day or two before a session and see if you notice any difference. With a little experimentation, you should be able to feel out a schedule that works best for you.

Best of luck,

Pan

P.S. I just wanted to say that we normally have a pretty friendly and supportive little community here. I'm sure if you stick around long enough, things will get back to normal and we can all enjoy these discussions without interruption.