Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New to the community
  • Well I am new to your community here at the Aneros forum's and I thought I would pop in and say hi. I am new to the Aneros world, I recently discoverd the product a couple of months ago and I have done a lot of reading on the ellusive super O and cant wait to experience it for myself. It actually started as kind of a joke, I am happily engaged and am sexualy active with my partner. We had talked about "anal" play for a while but I'd alway's been on the mind set that it was off limits. So I had done some reading online about the male G spot and came across the Aneros site and did some reading. Well I'd be damned if that night we didnt make a trip to our local adult store, they had a few choices but I opted for the small SGX. I've used it quite a few times and havent hit that magic spot yet and have only recently started reaching new sensations. Well we ended up making another trip the adult store again one night seeing how my cousin and his girlfriend wanted some toy's of there own, so I went to the Aneros section looking for the Helix or MGX which they were all out of, the only one in stock was the Eupho which I purchased LoL. So my experience thus far has been pleasent, I have done a lot more reading here on the site for tips and tricks and have found out that water based lube isnt the best, which I found out tonight has a laxitive ingredent in it. So I guess I would start by asking what lube works the best without making a mess. Other than that I hope to be a new and happy active person to the Aneros community.

• Ken50

Originally Posted By: AnerosUser
    Well I am new to your community here at the Aneros forum's and I thought I would pop in and say hi. I am new to the Aneros world, I recently discoverd the product a couple of months ago and I have done a lot of reading on the ellusive super O and cant wait to experience it for myself. It actually started as kind of a joke, I am happily engaged and am sexualy active with my partner. We had talked about "anal" play for a while but I'd alway's been on the mind set that it was off limits. So I had done some reading online about the male G spot and came across the Aneros site and did some reading. Well I'd be damned if that night we didnt make a trip to our local adult store, they had a few choices but I opted for the small SGX. I've used it quite a few times and havent hit that magic spot yet and have only recently started reaching new sensations. Well we ended up making another trip the adult store again one night seeing how my cousin and his girlfriend wanted some toy's of there own, so I went to the Aneros section looking for the Helix or MGX which they were all out of, the only one in stock was the Eupho which I purchased LoL. So my experience thus far has been pleasent, I have done a lot more reading here on the site for tips and tricks and have found out that water based lube isnt the best, which I found out tonight has a laxitive ingredent in it. So I guess I would start by asking what lube works the best without making a mess. Other than that I hope to be a new and happy active person to the Aneros community.

Hi, I'm new to the Aneros community too. Been at it for a bit more than a month and had my first Super-O this week and another one today. The Aneros is so great. I'm still experimenting with lube. KY seems to work well and doesn't irritate me but it can be very messy afterward. I seem to always need a "clean up" period. Good luck to you with your new toy. You'll love it. Ken
  • Edit
    Hi Ken,
    I have been an Aneros user now for 12 months and am enjoying it. I can now achieve orgasms without the aneros and have been for some time now. last night I used it again and had 2 hours of orgasmic pleasure. What a way to go hey!!. The ky is no problem for me, I use just enough to lube the aneros well and a small amount to lube my anus. Cleanup is a breeze. Enjoy!! jason