Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Just got mine in the mail :-P
  • Hi there everyone!
    After waiting impatiently for a week, I had mine delivered today, ordered through eBay. I got the last one from a listing of 5... saw the counter decrease, couldn't resist.
    I will try it tonight, very excited :-P

One question of authenticity: the perineum part is marked "HIH Patented Made in US", and "HIH USA". The thing has a "ceramic" feel it it, it even vibrates when tapped like a tuning fork! Is this the way it should be?

Greetings,
    pareidolia
  • bcrafter
    (this post was edited 2007-04-04 14:29:06)

(this post was edited 2007-04-04 12:06:27)

(this post was edited 2007-04-04 11:35:56)

Originally Posted By: Pareidolia
    Hi there everyone!
    After waiting impatiently for a week, I had mine delivered today, ordered through eBay. I got the last one from a listing of 5... saw the counter decrease, couldn't resist.
    I will try it tonight, very excited :-P

One question of authenticity: the perineum part is marked "HIH Patented Made in US", and "HIH USA". The thing has a "ceramic" feel it it, it even vibrates when tapped like a tuning fork! Is this the way it should be?

Greetings,
    pareidolia

I believe I ordered a similar one.I know from posts here that HIH is the logo of High Island Health(highisland.com),and they also make Aneros products.The unit I recieved today looks like the illustration on HIH's web site and looks quite similar to Aneros's MGX.I'm going to try mine here shortly and hope for the best.The E-Bay listing stated "New Aneros Medical Male Prostate Massager".The illustration on the card from the package is identical to the one on HIH's web site(the unit is called the Pro-State).Read postings on this forum to get info on starting out,lubes etc. I hope this helps you out some (I posted a string about this before I saw your string(HIH vs Mgx).Sure we will both get some additional answers...P.S.Tried mine out and is doing what it is intended to do