Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• Pan April 2007
cant find prostate?
  • narsol
    I can never find this "walnut sized" lump of tissue I read about, nor do I ever seem to get any particular sensation out of the spot it's supposed to be in. From what I've read the damn thing shouldn't be hard to find, what am I doing wrong?
  • Edit
    Okay, the prostate is about two to three inches inside of your anus. I don't mean to sound crude, but lay on your back and insert a finger into your rectum with your knuckles facing down and slowly curl your finger towards your belly button and then your scrotum and you should feel a really good tingling sensation. If you do, experiment within that area and in no time you'll find your prostate. I know what you mean about this walnut shaped thing, mine is flat and has really no definition to it.
  • Pan
    Personally, I never did find that "walnut sized lump." I never really got much enjoyment or especially pleasurable sensations from using the internal finger self-massage method either. Frankly, my arms and fingers just aren't long enough in proportion to my body in order to do it comfortably anyway.

However, what *DID* work for me was learning to gently massage my perineum with one hand while slowly masturbating with the other as taught in the KSMO technique at www.multiples.com. Massaging the perineum is a great way to indirectly massage and "awaken" those pleasurable sensations in the prostate.

At first, it didn't feel that great for me. In fact, it even felt a little sore down there. But after a couple weeks of massaging my perineum, it started to feel better and better until the sensations became fully ORGASMIC!

Perineum massage has been an essential part of my solo sessions ever since. And I highly recommend it as a safe and effective way to experience prostate stimulation. This is also a great way to "warm up" your prostate before moving on to more advanced techniques like finger insertion or the Aneros.

Well, I hope this has been helpful. Just remember - it's not only about finding the right spot, it often takes gentle and regular coaxing before that spot begins to respond.

Best of Luck,

Pan