Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Quick Tip . . .
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Here is a qhick Tip, that I hope you will try and give feedback on...

I usually do this in my office chair in the morning. (Note: I am retired and have no one to observe my activities)

I start with a pair of soft cotton gym shorts, which I often wear around the house because of their comfort and Florida is usually very warm!

Any way:

1. I roll the elastic waste band down several times to keep several layers of soft cotton between the elastic and my skin.

2. I grab my entire package (penis and balls) and stretch them up as tight as possible towards my stomach and hang them over the soft waste band!

3. keep the waste band pulled back snug and and just chill! (I sometimes listen to the "Ecstacy CD" while I chill)

4. NOTE: There is a sweet-spot on the under-side of the penis, about 2/3rds to 3/4 way down the shaft (forget the name?), that is very orgasmic in nature and some folks rub this spot for pleasure! On me, at least, it hits this spot perfectly and effortlessly! It causes me to contract with the pleasure and the elastic moves and rubs the sweet-spot(Allot of the time it will also trigger a "chair orgasm" in my prostate and I am off to another splendid adventure in my journey!)

Just a little something I stumbled across, while trying to cool down my Guys one day! (Like aI said, Florida is Hot!)

If you start getting a diminishing return on this, you may need to stop for a while from the slowing down of blood circulation, you may feel some numbness, similar to a cock-ring, I guess???

(Oh, try throwing in something from Darwin's bag of tricks: soft-palate or nipple-play or whatever???)

Try it out and let me know if your anatomy works the same??? Great P-waves!

Later, Hlaser

• Edit
    Tight-ass beurocratic DOUCHEBAG!!!
  • hlaser99hlaser99

Originally Posted By: Kramer
    Tight-ass beurocratic DOUCHEBAG!!!

"Kramer" is it???

I don't know you from Adam, Pal! But I will take the tight-ass part as a compliment, although, I am about as far as you can get from a beurocrat!

In reading your posts, I can see you must be hitting the bottle again... (Dulls the senses, you know!)

I think you must be in the wrong Forum, Sir???

Hlaser
  • Pan
    Thanks for posting the tip Hlaser.

Sorry bout Kramer. I guess someone forgot to lock his cage again.

;-)
  • darwindarwin

Originally Posted By: hlaser99
    Here is a qhick Tip, that I hope you will try and give feedback on...

I usually do this in my office chair in the morning. (Note: I am retired and have no one to observe my activities)

I start with a pair of soft cotton gym shorts, which I often wear around the house because of their comfort and Florida is usually very warm!

Any way:

1. I roll the elastic waste band down several times to keep several layers of soft cotton between the elastic and my skin.

2. I grab my entire package (penis and balls) and stretch them up as tight as possible towards my stomach and hang them over the soft waste band!

3. keep the waste band pulled back snug and and just chill! (I sometimes listen to the \"Ecstacy CD\" while I chill)

4. NOTE: There is a sweet-spot on the under-side of the penis, about 2/3rds to 3/4 way down the shaft (forget the name?), that is very orgasmic in nature and some folks rub this spot for pleasure! On me, at least, it hits this spot perfectly and effortlessly! It causes me to contract with the pleasure and the elastic moves and rubs the sweet-spot(Allot of the time it will also trigger a \"chair orgasm\" in my prostate and I am off to another splendid adventure in my journey!)

Just a little something I stumbled across, while trying to cool down my Guys one day! (Like aI said, Florida is Hot!)

If you start getting a diminishing return on this, you may need to stop for a while from the slowing down of blood circulation, you may feel some numbness, similar to a cock-ring, I guess???

(Oh, try throwing in something from Darwin's bag of tricks: soft-palate or nipple-play or whatever???)

Try it out and let me know if your anatomy works the same??? Great P-waves!

Later, Hlaser

hlaser-

i don't exactly understand your description of how the package and shorts are configured. if your balls are over the waist band, how does it hit that spot?

anyway, i'll say this: yes, you're right, there is a sweet spot there.

i tried it out in my recliner (no aneros). just kind of dug my left and right index fingertips into my the underside of my penis about a third of the way up from my balls, and bingo my balls and rectum lit up with pleasure.

darwin
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hello Darwin,

Wow, how do I say this??? I can stretch my balls up and pull the waist-band back far enough to accomplish this...

Maybe my bag is stretchier or bigger or something???

Anyway, try using the waist-band "where ever" this sweet spot is on you and make sure you roll the waste-band down a good ways, for comfort.

(when I first tried to find it on myself years ago, the description on this site was: "about 2/3 - 3/4 way down the under-side of your shaft")

This leaves quite a bit of area, actually and maybe it is a little different on different folks...like the perinial "sweet spot"???

Any way, glad you located it!

Later, Hlaser
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    UPDATE:

I recently tried a cock ring, composed of narrow rubber tubing, filled with round beads! Rolled it down my cock and managed to find the "sweet spot" I mentioned in my post above!

Any way it gave me P-waves immediately and I'm having a nice low-level orgasm as I type! Any way, I rolled it down and when I hit the right area I KNEW it and I am wearing it allot lately! (also noticed that using a second larger one around my cock and balls together, I had a better than average Aneros session this a.m.)

Hope these simple tricks help someone out there!

NOTE: I don't know if any of these TRICKS would have worked prior to my being re-wired or not??? Darwin, you know what I am talking about here!

Later, Hlaser