Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• bcrafter
    I just got my first of 2 mail-ordered Aneros today,and was the Eupho.Used advice from all and first use got 2 mini-o's within 30 minutes use
  • Hornsby
    Hi Bcrafter,

As a fellow newbie, would you mind providing a bit more detail as to what information you found of most value to get going? I'm still waiting on my order to arrive but have been learning a huge amount from this forum along the way.

Can't wait :-)
  • bcrafter

Originally Posted By: Hornsby
    Hi Bcrafter,

As a fellow newbie, would you mind providing a bit more detail as to what information you found of most value to get going? I'm still waiting on my order to arrive but have been learning a huge amount from this forum along the way.

Can't wait :-)

Hornsby
    I've been trying different anal stimulation techniques for quite a few years.(see my post about alternate lube Albolene)The one thing that really sank home about using the aneros is to not just bang away with the contractions but go slow and gentle with no set pattern.The second is that there is no universal posistion that works constantly.I ordered my two Aneros from E-Bay merchants and the Eupho arrived first,so going against what I saw here (the Eupho is recomended for experienced users)I tried it first since I have a fair idea of what my prostate is feeling
    hope this helps you some