Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google
testimonial
  • grateful
    Thank you all for your willingness to share. The discussion has been so helpful! Thank you B. Mayfield for your priceless leadership! I wanted to add my experience for the sake of those who may benefit. I more or less purchased the MGX as a novelty. I could never have anticipated the actual results. I have been using it 4-5 times per week for six weeks. The only way I anticipate a Super O happening to me is if it sneaks up on me. I don't think I will ever have the continued focus that will likely be necessary. What I have experienced is that expansion of my sensual awareness. That for me is the largest benefit. I have shifted from having my sexual focus on the penis and ejaculation and can relate to my wife's sexuality on a much deeper level. I can now control my moment of climax much better and am having much fuller erections to the point I really fill my wife. I am stronger in my pelvic area than I though possible. The sessions themselves are curiously satisfying, but they are secondary to the side-benefits. I discovered what I have recently read; that as I am backing the unit out and it levers forward I hit the prostate directly and it is quite intense. The experience could degenerate into me using it as a manual thruster. I will try not to let that happen. The main benefits I am so thankful for didn't come that way. Would the SGX hold some promise for those of us that find the sweet spot on the way out? - Grateful