Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

liberator products
  • fcotton
    Not to sound like an advertisement but you may want to check out liberatorshapes.com. They are carried all over but the home site has (now) discounted prices. They make a line of products that are waterproof/washable aimed at couples but also wonderful for aneros sessions. Check out the fascinator throe and the wedge, ramp or wedge/ramp combo.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    fcotton,

Just for reference, I was checking through the For Couples section in the top left hand corner on this page for SHOP ONLINE, and the Liberator Wedge and the Fascinator Throe are sold here too! Check it out.

BF Mayfield
  • fcotton
    For the last few weeks the site had a 20% off sale. Now it is 15% with today only free shipping. I had been eying this pricey line for some time and previously had only found sites selling at or above list.

They also sell the aneros.

As you pointed out, on the Aneros site the throe and wedge are listed under couples. The throe has custom text mentioning super Os. The wedge has standard couples text. The wedge is perfect for on the back aneros sessions.
  • jonster
    I can attest to the Liberator items making it fun for the Wife and I. It also tilts her so that she has an incredible Super-o. my two cents but if you get one then the Wedge is the way to go and your wife will thank you for it.
  • darwindarwin

Originally Posted By: fcotton
    Not to sound like an advertisement but you may want to check out liberatorshapes.com. They are carried all over but the home site has (now) discounted prices. They make a line of products that are waterproof/washable aimed at couples but also wonderful for aneros sessions. Check out the fascinator throe and the wedge, ramp or wedge/ramp combo.

i ordered and received the "liberator throe" which is the sex blanket.

i got a blue one (looks great) from the liberator site, at the discount price.

i know it is a bit expensive, but it is really nice. one side is satiny and the other plush, and both are very sensual feeling. we like the convenience of throwing it on the bed and throwing ourselves on it. and for aneros use, it is convenient to not have to worry about any lube mess.

question for fcotton: which shape do you use with the aneros, and what position?

i am allured by the face down possibilities of the wedge, but am concerned that it would inevitably be in contact with my penis which would be bad for aneros use.

darwin
  • Edit
    It's because it IS an advertisment that you sound like an advertisement
  • Edit
    Which is better, shag or microfiber? I dont really know the difference i guess.
  • darwindarwin
    (this post was edited 2007-04-08 09:56:12)

i haven't seen the microfiber, but i assume it is like a soft polyester flannel (go to a camping store and ask to see a microfiber shirt). the shag is a very soft pile, like a shag rug, only with very fine fibers. the shag is about 1/8 inch long.

i don't think it would make that much of a difference. flannel or shaggy.

darwin