Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My first experience with anal penetration
  • shutle
    Hi, I've always had amazing orgazms. That was untill the age of 18 when I tried to put my finger up my anus. I did it out of curiosity but was very affraid and uncomfortable. The small pain that it caused gave me this feling that my whole body crashed, ,especially my sexual health....the next time I tried masterbating after that when I ejaculated all I could feel was the cum going throught my penis, no orgasmic feeling.
    I dont know how to reverse the effect or if it can be healed. I havent had significant orgasms sincee then and I'm 23 now. If anybody knows how it can be helped or what the miracle cure is I'll be happy to listen! If others have had a reduction in orgasmic feeling after trying anal penetration please relate with me also.
    THank you.
  • BusterBuster
    Hi shutle,

Sorry about what you are experiencing here. The only thing that I can sum up based on what you wrote would be that psychologically, this experience that you had when you were 18 really did a number on you. I would find it hard to believe that the insertion of one finger, one time for a short period would have an adverse physical effect.

If this is the case, maybe the Aneros could help. The sessions for you would probably start out pretty slow, but the whole process is like a re-wiring of our sexual being. You hear guys talk about the prostate, perineum, nipples, etc, talking about how arousing they are. There is a huge amount of the male population who think, "It is all about the dick".

I would imagine that there is a huge opportunity for you to get past this and experience something pretty amazing.

Good luck to you.

Buster
  • shutle

Originally Posted By: Buster
    Hi shutle,

Sorry about what you are experiencing here. The only thing that I can sum up based on what you wrote would be that psychologically, this experience that you had when you were 18 really did a number on you. I would find it hard to believe that the insertion of one finger, one time for a short period would have an adverse physical effect.

If this is the case, maybe the Aneros could help. The sessions for you would probably start out pretty slow, but the whole process is like a re-wiring of our sexual being. You hear guys talk about the prostate, perineum, nipples, etc, talking about how arousing they are. There is a huge amount of the male population who think, "It is all about the dick".

I would imagine that there is a huge opportunity for you to get past this and experience something pretty amazing.

Good luck to you.

Buster

THanks for sharing,
    Its hard for me to understand exactly what happened, how experimenting with fingering myself for the first time caused me to have a reduction in orgasmic fealing when I ejaculate. Maybe there are some who have had the same experience due to tabus towards anal penetration. Or it could be that when males try anal penetration their ejaculatory orgasms are reduced, this is unlikely though but I would like to hear from some who have tried anal penetration for the first time and who have encounterred a permanent change in orgasmic sensation upon ejaculation. I can't be the only one out there can I. Like buster said( on the last reply) it could be entirely psychological.
    Nevertheless, for me it was as though penetrating my anus caused me to become a person that requires anal stimulation rather than penile to achieve orgasms...thats a scary thought. Please shine some light on this!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Shutle,

How many fingers did you insert? At the risk of seeming unsympathetic.....this just doesn't add up! Frankly, I'm not certain if this is a serious post... but assuming that it is, there must be more to this story than you have told us. It's inconceivable that penetrating yourself anally with one finger on one occasion resulted in all of these problems. Let's face it....after age 40 most men undergo routine penetration of a sort with the customary D.R.E. (digital rectal exam) from their doctor. Although it's not particularly pleasant at the time,...there are rarely any side effects from this and certainly not of the type that you've described.

As Buster has pointed out, there may be a psychological component here for you to consider as well. Some people experience guilt about masturbation in general, let alone that of the anal variety. Guilt can take on a physical dimension, particularly when the behavior that's at issue is held as a cultural or religious taboo.

At this point, if you haven't done so already, I'd get yourself checked out by a urologist. Ironically, he will likely want to do a digital rectal exam to determine if there is physical problem. Whatever you do, level with him...tell him EXACTLY what occured and what your concerns are now. If everything checks out okay, then you'll probably want to proceed to a psychologist to discuss this further.

BF Mayfield
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Shutle,

Forgive me, I was obviously writing my comments while you were posting yours and I didn't see the detail that you added.

I guess I'm a little confused here. I seemed to get the impression that your first experience with anal stimulation was unpleasant. Now if I understand this correctly...you need anal stimulation now to have a normal ejaculation...is that correct?

Although it's not common for guys to require anal stimulation for ejaculation...some guys do in fact come to prefer it for a higher quality orgasm. What this usually comes down to though is that they become accustomed to having more sensation and don't want to settle for less. That is, it is not that they can't have a standard orgasm...they simply prefer one that is anally mediated. There is nothing about anal stimulation, (particularly as you described in the one time finger penetration in your first post), that would cause total desensitization of the penis..if that's what you're asking.

In terms of my comments about guilt and such, I'm not sure how relevant any of that is now, considering that anal stimulation is an ongoing thing for you...and presumably you enjoy your orgasms when it's involved? Hopefully you don't feel guilty about this.

We talk about "rewiring" from time to time here in the forum, where sensory pathways are awakened in response to new kinds of stimulation. In addition, I'm sure you're aware that there are women that can have vaginal orgasms and there are some that require clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm. Perhaps something analogous to that has happened in your case with the your initial anal experiences "rewiring" your body to respond in a different way.

Given your comments thus far, I'm not sure how much of this is a problem for you....if you are enjoying your orgasms, have no guilt about what you're doing, maybe you just need to learn to appreciate your differences from other people. If this does bother you on some level, (physically, emotionally or psychologically) then the urologist and the psychologist are still an option.

BF Mayfield
  • shutle
    (this post was edited 2007-03-20 16:28:04)

Thanks for sharing, B Mayfield
    I realize that there are many men who have anal penetration but get no reduction in orgasm level because plenty have rectal examinations and dont report problems.
    On the other hand it is important to understand that I had such great adverse effects. I always had great orgasms when masturbating untill I tried puting one finger in my anus. Of course the anus is part of the sexual organs and is related to orgasms so it surely is feesable that anal penetrtation under the wrong circumstances (in my case having a personal taboo and fear)can result in sexual destabilisation. To be fair I will add that I was using heavy drugs and had slight psychological issues. However I dont think there is any effect besides puting one finger in my anus that caused my reduction in orgasms.
    For now the only solution I can come up with in order to regain my oragasms is to consult a urologist and or psychologist, maybe they can give me medication that will fill in the gap. Just discusing my perdicament is of aid though.
    If anybody has had some emotional and physical shock that resulted in a reduction in orgasmic sensation please share your experience and how you dealt with it. Also if the aneros products have provided help for you.

• Edit

Well i can't relate as far as the orgasm effects you're describing are concerned BUT...

I did have another kind of problem.

First time i had any anal penetration, well any i could remember as i've been told i had 1 or 2 enema when i was very young due to constipation, it was far from pleasurable.

I had to go through an medical exam i sadly only know the name in french but i'll try to describe it, maybe you'll know what im talking about.
    First of all, it was about 3-4 years ago, im currently 25 and it was my very first serious medical exam, blood test not included. I had to put on those stupid looking clothing where everyone sees your butt crack? Ya those suck seriously, even more when they tell you to wait in the hallway after changing up, i knew my sphinter would take a hit before leaving home that morning but god if i knew my pride would take one too. Anyways, i'm waiting in front of the room, a bit scared not knowing whats comming at all. As i said, being young i did have an enema, small bottle with water looking liquid inside with a very thin tip which i could only guess now had to be the part going it and squirting the stuff in. I did'nt feel a thing back then and as i said, my primary language is french and in french, the test i was waiting for butt naked was called a "something enema". So in my head, it was the same thing as when i was young but maybe the liquid was different. Then someone opened the exam room door and went out but left the door opened right at the moment they brought the "thing" in.
    At this point man, trust me i wanted to die right there... that thing had a looooong tube and i figured following the tube would lead me to what had to be inserted so i started following the tube until my eyes meet what looked like a darned horse sexual organ. I swear if i was not sitting at that time, i probably would have taken a dive because i felt both my leg going whack and i was sitting.
    Anyways, that thing was long and very large and needless to say, very not welcome where it was going. Though i must say the nurse inserting it was pretty hot which im sad to admit probably is the only reason it ever went in in the first place. After that, i had nothing to do, i was laying on a steel table spinning every which way it had to. That thing was used to put some white liquid inside my colon for x rays or something and once in a while, the guy warned me he had to shoot some air...AIR in there! Ok, lots of air is used to come out but not in! The cramps we're awful because i was everything but calm and relaxed and of course, the tech operating the thing kept telling me to relax, i would have loved to see him in my position see how relaxed he'd be.
    Then it was over, went home shaking like a leaf on a cold november day, not from the pain or cramps, that was over the second it came out but simply from the experience. Then i simply could not take a dump for over 2-3 weeks, i just couldnt, i was too scared i'd feel the same way i did back then though at some point, i knew i obviously didnt have much choice. For a good 6-7 months i always used to wait till the very last moment before going and still sometimes i do have trouble when my mind starts bringing this back up but it happens very rarely now.

After 7 months i realised i had a problem and i started trying to face that problem by myself. I started trying to insert a VERY WELL lubricated Q-tips in, after a couple of failed attemps, i succeeded. Then i went for a finger, eventually made it and there and then, thats what i had to do for myself to go over it basically. Eventually a couple months later, i was bored and single and figured i might as well try something new so i try inserting a vibrating bullet in which once well lubed up was easier than a finger after all. Didnt liked it that much as the vibration was over stimulating me making it really uncomfortable and this morning i tried my Helix for the first time with absolutly no problem AT ALL.

I know this post seems like it will never end and im terribly sorry but i just feel it's important enough of an issue for me to ramble on forever on as it could help you in the long run and a million word cannot compared to helping someone.
    I know your problem and my problem arent the same at all but maybe they are closer to each other than it appears. We both had something inserted somewhere we we're told or simply thought something should NEVER go when we both obviously were not ready. I'm pretty sure that if you ask anyone in here whats the hardest part in inserting anything in your anus is the psychological part and maybe thats where your problem resides too. I myself had to start over from scratch, completly "redo" my first anal experience if you will. By starting small and taking ALL the time i need and as many attemps as it required before i felt 100% comfortable with it.
    I know it might sound stupid but the word i felt like using when talking about my medical exam was a "medical rape". I did'nt want it there but it went in anyways because i didnt have a choice. Maybe, just maybe, due to the fact you we're on hard drugs, maybe you did "rape" yourself.
    Maybe i don't make any sense but i think somehow i do. You probably were not mentally ready but forced it on yourself cause of the drugs effects.

As i said, maybe i am wrong but it thought if it could help you in any way, no matter how long it took for me to type this, it was worth it.
    So my best advice would be that if you feel this might be the cause, either talk to a doctor about it or you could also try what i did, the choice is yours in the end. Either way, i still suggest you do try to find an answer and not for the sake of being able to use an Aneros, but for your own sake. Once that problem is out of the way, then you can start worrying about the Aneros.

Good luck to you and Keep us updated :)

• Hi DarkCobra,

I'm no doctor, but I think you had a colonoscopy. The examiner had to blow air inside your colon to expand it for visual inspection. Not a pleasant experience, but a necessary one. As for the psychological part of it, is it that you and/or shutle associate sexuality with your respective negative experiences? I'm sorry to hear that - perhaps try positive association? i.e. do something you really enjoy while performing a sexual activity (although that normally would seem redundant). If you're a Seinfeld fan, George's character was able to blend sex with food and t.v. I don't mean to make light of your situation... just trying to help.
  • Alexxx
    What you obviously had was a "Barium Enema with Air Contrast."

One of the more unpleasant parts is that the nozzle usually contains a balloon that is inflated in your rectum to keep it in place. Most guys aren't used to that feeling at all.

I had one a few years ago. I must say that the barium itself (and the air) was definitely unpleasant.... but the nurse who inserted the rather large nozzle (after lubing it AND me up) was absolutely smokin' hot as hell... and I must say it was all I could do to keep from poppin' a huge boner. Hated the barium, but loved the nurse and the insertion... but I've always loved anal play (she could have worked that nozzle a little more and I wouldn't have complained a bit!).

Just goes to show that so much of it is in your head and what we've been brought up to think is "ok" and what isn't, what we've learned to enjoy, and what we haven't.

Pete in Alabama
  • Edit
    Yes, thats it! The berium part sounds almost the same way.

Yea the part i hated the most was when they made the table go vertical, as if i was standing up, that thing was pretty heavy i was scared it would pull me inside out and ya, the insertion was that bad either because as i said, i focused my whole concentration on the nurse so maybe i missed something i'll never know lol.

I also had a small problem, an air bubble formed and stuck some of the berium there when it was time to empty up. For everyones information...that stuff does NOT remain in liquid state after over 12 hours, it IS quite hard AND since it's pussed in, its obviously way larger than your anus so please, do try to get it out while its liquid, i spent over 30 minutes trying to break the thing down bits by bits having to actualy insert my index finger AND my thumb to squeeze it into crumbs a little at a time. Longest 30 minutes of my life...