Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Hello! I am disable.
  • comdivercomdiver
    Posts: 1
    I would like to ask, I am a disable from Hongkong, can't moved my lower part body well. I need to use foley catheter & diaper. Is that suitable to use this? Please let me know. Thanks!
  • darwindarwin
    Posts: 1,335
    if you can't control your pelvic floor muscles, then no it would not be good for you.

    if you have sensation in your genitals then you might try the Slightest Touch electronic stimulator ( if you purchase it, ask for the instructions for men (they don't come with it if you don't ask).