Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

MGX with nubs
  • saugatucksaugatuck
    Posts: 20
    Can anyone tell me where I can get the MGX with the little bumps on the end where it contacts the prostate? One of my friends has one but cannot remember where he pruchased it. It seems to massage a little better than the other MGX that is out there. Any help please.
  • darwindarwin
    Posts: 1,312
    i have that model. i believe it is referred to as the "classic."

    don't know how you can get it.

  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Posts: 2,087

    The model that you're after is called the Classic and it is available at (See PS-New). One thing to bear in mind however, is that this model features an abutment arm that is somewhat longer than any of the other current models. What this means is that the tab engages your perineum a little closer to the scrotum. Some have enjoyed this, while others (such as myself) have sought out the newer models with the shorter arm. Modification of the Classic is also possible, but it is a tricky. Just a heads up.

    BF Mayfield
  • saugatucksaugatuck
    Posts: 20
    Thanks Guys, I just found it and also ordered the progasm. Can't wait to get them both.